Lets hold hands for a moment

Listen To My Heartbeat

Sulli sat in class and she noticed her friends were all acting weird. They all looked very sad, had she missed something. Sulli walked over to Luna and Victoria they both had sad expression on their faces.

"Why do you guys look so sad? What happened?" They both looked up. They looked like they were about to start crying.

"What happened???" Sulli was getting nervous.

Victoria answered, "Oh, nothing happened yesterday." Luna nodded. Sulli knew something happened but left it as is. Sulli went back to her seat because the teacher entered.

Class ended, Sulli left to get snacks for her sad friends. When someone called her name she turned around and saw Taemin walking towards her.

"Where are you going? Are you going to get snacks?" Sulli nodded. Taemin smiled at her. They both walked towards the student store not talking.

Taemin suddenly said, " I think something is wrong with our friends." Sulli looked at him and smiled

"I noticed that. I asked them what happened and they wont tell me." Taemin sigh.

The student store was packed with students that want food. Sulli tried to get into the crowd. Taemin took her arm and pulled her back.

"I will do it. Stay back." Sulli nodded and stood back by the wall. Few moments later, Taemin came back with a hand full of snacks.

"Take whatever you want." Sulli took a few snacks for Luna and Victoria.

"Thank you, Taemin." Sulli smiled.

"No problem." Taemin and Sulli walked back silently.

After school, Sulli was walking to the bus stop because she was going to buy a birthday present for her mother.

"Sulli!!" Sulli turned around to see Taemin running towards her.

"Are you going to the mall for a birthday present for your mom." Sulli nodded

"Great, I was going too." Taemin and Sulli sat next to each other in the bus. Sulli could hear her heart racing.

They arrived at their stop. As Sulli was getting off she tripped on the last step and Taemin catches her. Sulli was looking into his eyes. She felt her cheeks turn red and her heart was racing. She quickly moved back and looked at the floor to hide her shyness.

"Thank you, Taemin." Taemin smiled.

"No problem. What are friends for. To catch each other." Sulli glanced at smiling Taemin. Was that all she was to Taemin a friend. Sulli was lost in thought when suddenly Taemin took her hand and pulled her towards the entrance of the mall. Sulli looked at his hands holding hers. Taemin made it hard on her.

Taemin raced to the entrance holding Sulli hand. When they were inside, Sulli tried to pull her hand but Taemin would not let her. Taemin was holding tightly to Sulli hand. He didn't want Sulli to disappear from his sight. They walked around holding hands and they never let go of each other.