I miss you.

Listen To My Heartbeat

10 years later

Minho after work would walk to the park and sit in the same bench. As he sat there the memory of her would torment him. Until tears would fall endlessly and he would look up to the see the sky turn dark. Then he walk to his home and lay in his bed looking at her picture that was at his bed side. He would wake up to see her smiling face that is bright as the rising sun.

Taemin walked into his architecture office that he co owned with Key, Nichkhun and Minho. They all went to the same university and they all majored in the same thing. Their business was very successful they got jobs from all over the world and they all enjoyed being together. Taemin  walked into to his office after lunch and Krystal was sitting on his chair.

"Honey, youre back from lunch." Krystal smiled brightly.

"Why didnt you call me that you were coming we could have ate together." Taemin pouted at her. Krystal quickly got up and went to Taemin.

"Oh! Honey you are so cute." Krystal got his cheeks. She lightly kissed Taemin.

"I went shopping before coming because I got stuff to put in the baby room." He just smiled.

"I just wanted to see your handsome face. Now I am going home I am so tired." Krystal hugged him and was walking towards the door.

Taemin said, "I love you." Krystal turned around and blew him a kiss. She left home. Taemin sat at his desk and got to work.  

Nichkhun was in his office on the phone with Victoria

"Nichkhun! You forgot to bring apples yesterday!" Nichkhun smiled.

"Oh, I am sorry baby. I didnt mean to forget. Its just that I was in a hurry to see your pretty face."

Victoria coughed,"You are just buttering me up."

"If thats what you want."

"Stop! Get back to work." Nichkhun smiled. Victoria laughed through the line.

Key was busy looking for something that Luna would like for her birthday. When Key was surprised.

"Darling!" Key turned around as Luna was running towards him. She hugged and kissed him.

"What are you doing here in the women section?" Luna eyes suddenly looked wide.

"Are you cheating on me?" Key laughed and Luna started to cry.

"You are cheating on me." Luna fell to the ground and hugged her legs.

"Luna, please why would I cheat on you. You are the only one I love." Luna looked up.

"You promise you are not lying to me." Key got on his knee and looked straight into Luna crying face. He wiped one of her tears.

"I promise that I love you. My pretty Luna. You are my sun and moon. My air and my fire. You are all I need." Luna smiled. Key kissed her.

Minho walked into his father house that was full of guest. He felt someone suddenly hold his hand.

"Minho, you are finally here." Minho looked at Nayoung. Minho sigh and looked away. Minho had no other choice but date Nayoung. After Sulli death all he could do is think about her. He didnt want to marry. All his friends were married but he stayed single. One day, his friend sat him down and told him that Sulli was never coming back. He could still not forget Sulli but he let Nayoung in. Eventhough he was still hesitant.     

Minho sat at the bench he wanted to be away from the party his father was hosting. Minho was crying and he looks up and across the park Sulli was standing before him. Sulli had on a beautiful light pink dress and her long dark hair would blow with the wind. She smiled at Minho.Minho quickly got up and was running towards her but he tripped on a tree branch. He looks up and she was gone. Minho quickly calls Taemin.

"I saw her!!"

"Who did you see."

"Sulli!" Taemin sigh

"Minho, she is gone."

"No, I know I saw her. Standing before me. She looked like an angel. It was her."

"Minho, your mind is playing games with you." Minho sigh. He knew that he would not believe him but he needed to tell someone.

"Okay." Minho hung up and got up and left.

Minho went to his home instead of going to his father party. He was to tired. Minho slowly walked up into his room and laid on his bed. He looked at Sulli picture

"I miss you." He closed his eyes and fell asleep.