Sulli......I love you

Listen To My Heartbeat

Sulli looked down at her watch, she was 10 minutes late. Sulli ran as fast as she could to the bus stop.

Sulli arrived out of breath and she looked around wondering where he was.

"Sulli!!" Sulli turned around. Taemin was smiling brightly at her. He ran to her and hugged her.

"Sorry, that I am late. I overslept."  Taemin did not respond but held her tighter. Sulli looked around and saw everyone that walked by look at them.

Sulli was starting to feel uncomfortable with all the staring. Did she have something on her face? Sulli was going to speak up but was stopped by Taemin.

"Sulli, I am so happy that I can hold you. I want you close to me forever." Sulli smiled. Taemin release Sulli. Taemin took her hand and ran off with her.

They entered the amusement park that was filled with people left and right. At the moment, they did not care about the other people.

Sulli and Taemin were having so much fun riding on the rides and taking pictures. Sulli then looked up at the sky and the sun was disappearing.

"Ooohh! The sun is almost gone." Taemin looked up and smiled.

'Thats good! We had a great time together! On our first date." Sulli smiled shyly. Sulli then looked up and saw a booth filled with accessories. Sulli looked at all the pretty jewelry. Sulli then got a call from her nanny and Sulli step aside.

Taemin looked at a cute ring that had a pink bunny. Taemin bought it and he went back where he was standing. Sulli came back and said,

"Taemin, I have to go back home because my nanny told me that my parents are almost home. They want to talk to me." Sulli sigh.

"Yah, no problem lets go." Sulli smiled.

They got on the bus that headed to Sulli home. Sulli looked out the window. She saw all the building past by. The bus stopped at a red light, Sulli looked at a couple sitting outside a restaurant. 

Minho and Nayoung sat across each other at restaurant, eating pasta. Nayoung kept on talking and Minho sat motionless across her. Minho was so bored. Minho was known to be very cold person but the only person that Minho cared about is gone.      

Minho sat thinking about her. Her very existence is enough for him but he loves her so much.

Sulli was shocked. Sulli looked away from the window and looked down at her hand. She looks over at Taemin and he was asleep. His head was floating around. Sulli smiled and laid his head on her shoulder. Sulli was looking down at her hand.

"Sulli" Sulli turned towards Taemin. Their lips met and Sulli was surprised. Sulli looked wided eye. Taemin hid his face behind his hands.

"Sorry, Sulli. I really like you." Taemin reached for her hand and place the bunny ring on her finger. She looked down at the ring and she just smiled. Sulli cheeks turned pink and she looked out the window.

They reached her stop and they both got down. Taemin was looking down at the floor still shy from the kiss. Sulli sneaked a peek at Taemin. She smiled and reached for his hand. Taemin looked at her hand with his ring and he smiled.   

Sulli waved goodbye as she opened her house door. The moment she was inside she was tackled by her mother and father.

"Where have you been. We been waiting to talk to you." Sulli looked at them and turned away.

"What do you want to talk to me about." Sulli and her parents walked into the living room. They all sat down.

"Sulli, we decided that we will be apart for awhile. your mother is going to a trip to Japan. I will go on a business trip to China." Sulli looked up at them coldly.

"Do whatever you like. I don't care." Sulli got up and walked up to her room. She closed the door and the tears started to fall.

Sulli laid on her bed for awhile. She got up and went out of her house.

She arrived at the park close to her house. She was on the swings for a few mintues. She got up and walked over to the bench. The tears started to fall again.

"Sulli." Sulli looked up and Minho was standing before her. Sulli quickly cleared the tears from her face. Minho sat next to her and took her in his arms. Without realizing the tears started to fall again.

"Sulli, let all your feeling escape." Sulli cried for awhile and she sigh. Sulli looked up at Minho. Minho looked at her and smiled.

"I know how you feel. Being suffocated with your life. Everyone deciding what you need to do or just doing things without a care." At that moment Sulli realized that he knew how she felt.

Minho sat quietly next to Sulli that looked out into the playground. Minho reached out for Sulli hand. Sulli looked up at him surprised. Minho face was inches away from her face. Her heart started to race. Sulli looked at him wide eyed. Minho moved close to her ear and whispered.

"This will protect you from all the bad feelings you might have about the world around you." Sulli felt something cold on her wrist. Sulli looked down and saw a bracelet. The bracelet had small flowers with white diamonds that twist around each other. Sulli thought it was very pretty.

"Sorry, Minho I cant have this. I have a boyfriend." Minho looked sad.

"Keep it as a present from a friend." Sulli looked down at the bracelet. She sigh and nodded. Minho got up and left. Sulli watched as he walked away.

"Sulli......I love you."