Hey! Its you!!

Listen To My Heartbeat

Key watched as Sulli ran away. Key looked at Taemin puzzle look. He looked at everyone and saw that he wasn't the only one. Key looked over at Minho. Minho stood expressionless and he had a small frown. Key cleared his voice.

"It seem that Sulli wasn't up to it. I guess I'm leaving. See you guys!!" Key walked away with his hands in his pocket. Key was thinking to himself. He noticed how different Sulli was since Minho saved her. Sulli would smile but her smile wasn't the same as before. Also Sulli would act weird around Minho. She also seems to pay more attention to Minho then before. She would usually be around Taemin but she seems to talk less to him. He didn't like the attention that Minho was getting from Sulli. Key liked Sulli and he wanted her attention. That is why he would always do things to her to get her attention but they never seem to keep her attention for long. He hated that her heart didn't belong to him.

Key was rapped in his thoughts that he didn't noticed the girl that purposely bumped into him. He was very shocked. He looked at the girl he had to admit that she was cute. She smiled very brightly. The girl then said sorry to him and left quickly.

Luna was looking around for a pray.Her eyes landed on a student that wasn't paying attention to anything. Luna analyzed him and came to a conclusion that his wallet would be in his right pocket. Luna took a deep breath and walked towards him. She bumped into him and she skillful pulled his wallet . She smiled because she guessed correctly where his wallet was placed. She said sorry and left. She sigh and she smiled to herself. She quickly ran to the park close to her house. She opened his wallet and saw that he had 200 dollars. Luna sigh. She heard her name being screamed behind her. Luna turn around and saw her mothers angry face and carrying a stick. Luna looked wide eye and she slowly got up. Trying not to do a rash movement and she slowly walked back. Her mother looked determine.

She said, "Ah! Luna you finally appear after a week." Luna smiled slowly and said,

"Oh! mother so you missed me." Her mother eyes locked on her and she ran towards Luna. Luna then started to run but her mother was quicker. Her mother had her by the collar of her shirt.

She said, " When did you plan to show up. After you were kicked from your school. Then you left. What happened Luna!!!" Luna looked to the ground and said,

"Sorry mom. I had some things to do." Her mother narrow her eyes and said,

"Well, now that you took care of your things and came back. While you were gone I sign you  in a new school. This time you can not get in trouble because if you cause trouble. I will not give you the thing that you want most." Luna knew what her mother was talking and Luna didn't want to lose it. Luna nodded

"I promise not to get into trouble!" Mother let go of her and left. Luna follow her mother.

Next day....

Luna made her way to her new school. Luna looked down at her uniform. Luna disliked the uniform and she sigh. What can she really do about it. She then looked up and saw a group of friends. Her eyes fell on the one in the middle. She quickly realized that it was the guy that she robbed. She wondered if he noticed.

Key was walking in the morning, talking to his friends about being robbed by that girl. Key was furious and he told his friend that if he saw her again he will definitely do something to her. Nichkhun looked at him and said if he was sure it was that girl that bumped into him. Key narrow his eyes at Nichkhun. Nichkhun looked away.

Key said," After I bumped into her. I needed to get money for the bus and I no longer had my wallet. Who else can it be!!"

The class was beginning, their homeroom teacher walked in and said we have a new student. The door open and Luna walked in with a bright smile. Key looked wide eyed. Key stood up and screamed and everyone looked shocked,

"Hey! Its you!!"Luna looked wide eye. She quickly turn around. She whispered,"Its that guy that I robbed." Luna then turn around to see Key right in front of her. Luna stepped back a little. The teacher saw the tension between them and stepped in,

"Key!What is the meaning of this. She is a new student. Please sit in your sit." Key turn to his teacher was about to complain but the teacher said

"Key go to your seat or go to the office," Key looked at Luna and sign. He walked back to his seat. key whisper to his self,

"I will definitely revenge." He locked at the girl every move. He saw her sit in the seat next to Sulli. Sulli started to talk to her. Key wanted to tell Sulli not to talk to that girl but if he did he will get in trouble.

Luna was walking towards the restroom. As she was walking she was thinking of her new friends Sulli and Victoria. Luna was smiling when that guy named Key stood in front of her.

"Hey! Girl. You will pay for stealing my wallet." Key looked at her with tense eyes. That made him look like a beautiful statue

"My name is not hey girl. It's Luna." Luna looked into his eyes without fear. Her heart started to beat fast. She has never felt this before it was different.

"I don't care what your name is. I will revenge!"

"I will give you back your wallet. So stop bugging me because you don't want to mess with me!" Luna throw him his wallet. Key picked it up and opened it to see his money missing.

"Hey!! Where is my money."

" I don't know!" Luna looked away with a cute expression

"You have to pay me back or I will harm you." Luna looked at him. He looked very cute when he was mad. Luna was an experience fighter that could crash him in seconds but she didn't know why but she wanted to be around him.

"Okay, I will work to pay back." Key knew that Luna was becoming friends with Sulli. He can use her to get information on Sulli thoughts.

"I want you to become my slave. I want you to do all the things I tell you to do. I will take the money out according to I think your work is worth." Luna nodded,

"Okay" Luna then walked pass him into the restroom and she smiled. She was going to be close to him. This whole time he has only been mad at her. She will win his heart. Luna said

"Fighting!" Luna smiled at herself in the girl's restroom. She fixed her hair. Luna smiled as the girl's entered the restroom,

"Sulli!! Victoria!!"