Can You hear Me

Listen To My Heartbeat

Minho talked to Nayoung, who smiled brightly at him. Nayoung heartbeat was racing as he stood in front of her.

"Minho, my parents want us to go on a date." Nayoung sneak a peek at Minho face but his face was expressionless.

"So our parents want us to go out because we are family friends or because you want me to date you and you told daddy to ask for me." Minho stood like a statue. Nayoung smiled started to disappear.

"Minho! You always knew that I liked you. Ever since I was little I always like you. You always knew my heart and I want to marry you. What is wrong with that!" Tears started to fall from her pretty face.

"The thing is that I don't like you and I will never like you. I don't want to give you any hope." Nayoung looks up at him and her faced turned hard.

"I dont care if you like me or not. You will be mine." Nayoung left Minho and she walked towards the school. Nayoung then ran to the restroom and cried. She hated herself for saying those words.

Minho stood there looking out to the empty air. Then he turned around and there he saw Sulli with Taemin. They both had smiles on there faces and behind them was Luna, Key, Nichkhun and Victoria. Minho eyes never left Sulli smiling face. Her long hair blowing with the silent wind.  

Sulli then looked up and saw Minho. Minho was looking right at her and Sulli smiled. It had been a long time since she had smiled at Minho. Ever since the accident. Now she was going back to herself. As Taemin stopped her in the hall. Sulli knew that the person she should like is Taemin. She had known Taemin for so long. Minho she had only know since Middle school. Her feelings can not change that quickly. The feeling for Minho were only temporary because he saved her two times. Her heart was playing games with her.

Sulli ran to Minho, she took his arm and lead him to the others. She looked at him brightly. We were all looking for you. Minho looked down at her fingers rapped around his arm. He felted his heart race like never before. Sulli was the one for him. At that moment he knew that he wanted Sulli by his side forever. He didn't know how to show his heart to Sulli.

"Sulli......I hope you hear my heart. "