Why is it him! or me??

Listen To My Heartbeat

Victoria sat with Kyuhyun at the front of the school. Talking endlessly about each other. Victoria felt like they never stopped talking. Victoria looked up and saw Nichkhun texting and walking. Nichkhun looked up and saw her. He stopped and looked at her. Victoria just stared back at him. Kyuhyun looked at Victoria and Nichkhun looking at each other. Kyuhyun was uncomfortable. He liked Victoria since elementary and he even searched what high school she was going too. Nichkhun walked up to Victoria and Kyuhyun

"Hi, Victoria." Victoria blushed.

"Hi, Nichkhun." Nichkhun then walked past them. Victoria looked as he walked away.

Nichkhun has given up on Victoria. He looked at how happy she looked with that guy. He was so shy to talk to her and he could never compete with him. He had to call defeat before he was disappointed.

Victoria looked at Kyuhyun smiling at her and she saw Nichkhun walking away. Victoria decided and quickly got up.

"Kyuhyun, I have to go do something." Victoria ran towards Nichkhun. Kyuhyun looked down at his hands and sigh.

Victoria looked everywhere for Nichkhun. Then she saw him standing with his group of friends. Victoria walked towards him. She called out

"Nichkhun." he turned around. He looked surprised at Victoria. She smiled

"Can we go talk." Nichkhun nodded and followed her up to the roof.

"Nichkhun. That guy that you see me with is Kyuhyun. He is my elementary friend and we are not dating." Nichkhun wondered why she was telling him this.

Victoria looked at Nichkhun and she knew that she had to brave up and ask him what she always wanted to know.

"Nichkhun, do you like me." Nichkhun cheeks started to turn red.

"No...No..I am not interested in you." Nichkhun turned around and left. As Nichkhun walked down the stairs, he realized what came out of his mouth. He stopped walking down the stairs and he turned around wide eyed. Should he go back and tell her that he likes her. That she is the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. He was walking back when he stopped and realized that he could never express his feeling because he would say what he doesn't mean. At that moment he hated himself for being shy and unable to express himself. Its best that Victoria go with a brave guy that can express his feeling clearly.