Oppa Neomu Yeppeo

Listen To My Heartbeat

Grade School: "Taemin! Where are you? Maybe he is inside"

I walk towards the library, maybe he is there. I walk with a little jump up the stairs, my ponytail jumping with me. Then I see Taemin plastered to the wall and  he is surrounded by Jae Min and his gang. They get me so mad how can they bully Taemin. He is my best friend! I won't allow it. I run up to them and I hit Jae Min with all my strength.

"Who do think you are to bully Taemin!!"

"Well! Looky here we have cute Sulli trying to save wimpy Taemin. HAHA!!" Jae Min looks at his gang and they all start laughing even more. Then Jae Min gets Taemin by the shirt and drops him to the ground. Taemin doesn't flinch for a moment. It breaks my heart how strong he is trying to be. I Scream at Jae Min

" Jae Min! Leave Taemin! " Then one of Jae Min friends gets my arms to hold me back. Jae Min looks down at Taemin and spits on his face.

"Taemin, you aren't so pretty. Like all the girls say!" They start laughing. He kicks Taemin stomach. Taemin lets out a scream that penetrate through the hall. I try to pull myself free, but instead my glasses fall to the ground.

"Jae Min! stop! Your hurting Taemin! Stop!" Tears start to fall from my face for Taemin.

"Stop!" When I hear steps coming towards us. I look up and I see a teacher running towards us.

"Jae Min! Leave Taemin. Boys you're going up to the office.! Now!" I see the teacher the boys to the office. I quickly run to Taemin and pick up my glasses. Taemin was weeping helplessly on the floor holding his sides. To ease the pain he felt from the blows that Jaae Min gave him. My tears start to fall even more faster.

"Taemin, Why didn't you tell me that you were being bullied. Tell me." He looks up at me and he smiles at me.

"Sulli, I didn't want to tell you because you will think that I am weak."

"Taemin, you will always be my friend. I will never let you go. I love you."

"What!!"

"As a friend!" We both giggle and I help him up and we walk outside to meet up with Victoria.

Present: I was walking to school with Victoria and Krystal. Up ahead I see Taemin and his friends. Taemin suddenly turns around and looks at me and smiles. He turns back to his friends. I then get a text.

"Hi Sulli"

"Hi"

"Can we talk after school. Let walk home together."

"Ok." Is he going to tell me that he likes me. I have had feeling for him for a while now. Sometimes I feel that he likes me but sometimes I feel that he is interested in Krystal. I always tell myself that he cant like Krystal they never really talk, but I cant never know. Until he tells me. We enter the school and we start another day at school. Another day where I cant tell Taemin that I like him, another day of being friends. Just his angelic smiles and warm hugs.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi!! Everyone!! I hope you like the first Chapter to "Listen to My heartbeat" Please tell me if you dislike it or not. Tell me!! Please. But thank You for subscribing!! <3<3