Kim MinGyu

Stay Strong Seventeen

 

Kim Migyu, also known as the do-it-all man of Seventeen. We all know about his several talents, he can actaully do it all, from rapping, singing and dancing to cooking, cleaning and fixing things. He's just so good at everything he was asked to do.

It's the weekend, and Seventeen managed stay home, no schedules, no nothing, they just wanted to rest their bodies for a while, maybe wake up a little late in the morning but that is not easy to happen is it?

Their manager came sneaking in this morning at around 9 am, he first went to wake S.Coups "Hey kiddo wake up"

S.coups opened his eyes looking confusedly at his manager "Why what is it?" He asked hurriedly. 

"You don't have schedules that's true but look around this place, it looks like a dump, wake the others and clean it up"

S.coups nodded, the manager left when the rest of Seventeen were wide awake and roaming around the dorm, a little frustrated and disappointed but they agreed in the end that cleaning was a must. 

"Okay guys let's do this, the sooner we did this, the sooner we get to rest" S.coups yelled throughout the dorm and the guys began doing whatever they could do but from time to time, there was something that they couldn't do. 

"Mingyu can do it"

Eeveryone kept saying it either if it was something in the kitchen with those who are in charge of making lunch, or those who were cleaning and couldn't reach the dark places. Mingyu was everywhere helping everyone with everything 

"Now that's our do-it-all man" Said Jeonghan after the cleaning was done, everyone was now just resting their tired bodies in the living room. Mingyu gave them a side smile but he looked really exhausted, he was litterly going from corner to corner all day long helping his hyungs doing different things, he even changed a couple of burned lighten balls. He set with the boys for a while in the living room, they decided to watch a movie and have lunch together but Mingyu didn't feel like it so he just excused himself to his room.

He laid down on his bed and his body was just aching everywhere, he was already feeling sore from the continuous practice, he was hoping that today he would finally get some much needed rest but obviously, he wasn't going to get any.

He laid there for about an hour or so, the boys outside started to miss him around and asking where he was so S.coups decided to go check on him. He entered the room very quietly and found it so dark, he switched the lights on and his eyes immediately fell on Mingyu's sleeping figure. He wasn't fully covered with his blankets and just laying on his back with his hand on his stomach. S.coups got closer to the younger on the bed and set on the side of the bed.

He stretched his hand to bruch the hair away from Mingyu's face. Only seconds later, Mingyu twitched under the leader's touch, he let out a sigh and slowly opened his eyes.

"Hey kiddo, you have been out for a while now are you okay?" S.Coups asked still brushing Mingyu's hair away

Mingyu wanted to sit up but obviously he couldn't, making S.coups worried "Hey what is it?" he asked again with a frawning face now

"It just hurts" Mingyu said as he layed down on his bed again releasing a sigh 

"What hurts?"

"Everything" Mingyu simply answered, his eyes now closed and breaths are deep and slow, it was obvious that he was just suffering in silence.

S.coups was silent for a while, he reached the banket and covered Mingyu to his chest, and the younger didn't even flinch, he kept just breathing profoundly

 "Gyu-ah? is there is something I can do?" When Mingyu didn't answer S.coups leaned a little next to his body accidentially touching his abdomen and that's when Mingyu let out a pained scream and S.coups got really surprised "Hyung I said it hurts"  

"I'm sorry Mingyu-ah, let me just .... hum .... get you something?"

"It's ok, I'm just sore all over, I need to rest that's all"

"It looks serious though, If I knew, I would never let you participate in the cleaning today"

"What would you do without me ?" Mingyu said being sarcastic gaining a laugh from S.Coups "Well that's true" the older said 

Coups stayed a little with Mingyu in silence until the other fell back to sleep. When he left the room, he told the others that the younger wasn't feeling well and that he truly needs some rest. Some time later, Mingyu woke up again and tried to roll on his side but the pain was unbearable, he closed his eyes shut and just froze himself laying on his back enhaling deep breaths, he really wished that someone would come in and help him out. Indeed,  only few seconds later, Wonwoo came in looking for something between his clothes.

"Hyung" Mingyu called grabbing Wonwoo's attention immediately

"Yeah?"

"Can you help me up?"

At first Wonwoo found it extremely weird but then he understood what was going on and called S.coups to help

"I told you you should probably use some ice packs" S.coups scolded him

"I know I'm sorry" Was the only that Mingyu could say as S.coups helped applying the passes for the younger. He also brought some calming ointment and got him a small massage. 

No matter how painful it felt for Mingyu's body, the kind of treatment that he received from his band mates was so overwhelming to him. He wished that he should have told them earlier because niw they looked really worried.  

Grateful,  Mingyu kept apologizing to his hyungs over and over again, he fell askeeo to the sound of S.coups telling him to never say that ever again.