Lee SeokMin

Stay Strong Seventeen

 



It was another ordinary day for seventeen, they were recording a new song today. Seokmin was feeling a little out of the weather today but he never said anything to anyone. He just didn't want to bother anyone with his whining about stupid things. 

He was feeling a little dizzy and just hazy but he never showed a thing. He didn't think of it as a very important thing to tell and he just kept doing what he did best, singing. 

They were recording and Seokmin's part was up, he entered the recording studio with that goofy smile on his face, he was fooling around with the boys before he went inside like nothing was wrong.  He put the headphones on and started singing. 

From the studio's wide window, Woozi was putting his headphones on as well taking the producer's seat and monitoring some key board while Mingyu, Wonwoo and S.coups were holding their music sheets and preparing for their parts as well.

Seokmin's first try wasn't a success, these high notes are hard to hit, so he was trying again and again endlessly but he wasn't feeling good anyways and it didn't come out right. Woozi was acting seriously "Again" he kept saying through the microphone. Seokmin sighed *I have to get this right* he thought to himself 

"The faster you did this, the faster we can go home" Woozi said again gaining this time a reply from the other "Yeah I know" said Seokmin nodding to the other with a desperate tone. 

Seokmin had to do this, even though he wasn't feeling good over all and even though that all the previous high notes he have just done gave him an accumulating headache,  he had to do this perfectly and save time for everyone. He took a deep breath and gave Woozi a cue sign, the music started pumping and Seokmin held the microphone so tight and gave it his all to the last breath and the others finally knew that this time was it. It was perfect.

"Wow" Mingyu said with a smile

Woozi smiled widely still looking down to his key board but then held the microphone "Now that's what I'm talking about well done it was perfect" he was about to ask Seokmin to come out when a sudden sound interrupted him. For few seconds, they all froze.

Seokmin just fainted inside the recording booth. 

Woozi's eyes widened and S.coups was on alarm mode and just few seconds later Wonwoo screamed "W-what ? Did he faint?" And with these words, everybody started to move. Mingyu was the first to enter, Seokmin was rolled on his right side on the floor, headphones fell off his head somewhere near the corner and hands sprawled near his chest.

S.coups kneeled down next to him and everybody followed "Min-ah?" He called as he and Wonwoo tried to pull him up. Seokmin's back was pressed against S.coups' chest while Woozi kneeled in front of him cupping his cheeks and gently tapping them. But when that didn't work, Mingyu agreed to give Seokmin a piggy back ride to the couch that was placed just outside. 

Once they layed him down, S.coups tried to wake him up again but this time a little rougher, shaking him and tapping his cheeks a little stronger until few minutes later, Seokmin cracked his eyes open. He felt his head stuffed and he was extremely dizzy

"Hey Hyung are you okay?" asked Mingyu

Seokmin blinked few time before he could hear the others talking above him with their worried looks. He then tried to push his body with his elbows and S.coups helped him right away "What heppened?" Seokmin asked automatically touching his head and temples feeling extremely dizzy 

"You fainted" Wonwoo answered 

Seokmin sighed still holding his head "I'm dizzy"

S.coups, still holding him sitting up "Well that explains it" he said. 

Woozi tried to push Seokmin's hands away from his face to take a look at the other but Seokmin wouldn't let go "What's wrong?"

"I'm just so dizzy"

S.coups sighed "Ok let's just take you home and rest a little, you are probably just stressed out"

"Yeah I guess" 

The boys called it an end, they can always finish later since they still have time until their next schedual not to mention that Seokmin's last try was perfect so pratically they finished for today.

As soons as they got home, Seokmin changed his clothes and went directly to bed while WonWoo and Mingyu made some hot ramyeon for him and for the others as well. The house was empty, they were the first to arrive and they made sure that it was quiet enough for the sick boy since he was so dizzy he couldn't even keep his eyes open due to the lights and Seokmin decided to sleep it off.