Bonues Chapter: MinGyu Part 2

Stay Strong Seventeen

 

WonWoo was really confused trying to hush Mingyu and at the same time trying to call his Hyungs. Eventually, he did, he ran back to the practice room calling for S.coups who came immediately followed  by the manager.

As soon as the manager got to the screaming boy, he tried to make him lay down but Mingyu wouldn't let him, he was in so much pain to move 

"Mingyu where does it hurt exactly?" The manager asked but Mingyu didn't answer he just pressed down his abdomen tighter "Yes I know but where exactly ? Is it your stomach?"

Mingyu nodded saying "No" and moved his hand to a more precise spot "It's his lower right abdomen" the Manager exclaimed and quickly went on touching Mingyu's face "You're having fever" he then turned to WonWoo "You said he was dizzy and nauseous?" 

"Yes, he wanted to vomit earlier but..." WonWoo tried to explain but he got interrupted by the manager "It's his Appendix, we need to get him to the hospital ... NOW"

The manager said as he took Mingyu's blanket off and preceded to help him stand up

"His what?" WonWoo asked while S.coups had the I should have known sooner face on

"His appendix Wonwoo-ah, it makes total sense"

The manager acted quickly bringing Mingyu to the hospital, the boy was holding his abdomen and tossing uncomfortably during the whole ride leaning on WonWoo for support while S.coups set across them trying to sooth him.

As soon as they got to the hospital, the doctors took care of Mingyu immediately leaving the manager, WonWoo and S.coups in the waiting rooms. It was frustrating, the way the doctors took their friend away telling them that he needed surgery right away before something worse happen. They felt so down as they waited, scared and too nervous. What if something went wrong ? Mingyu was in so much pain and they figured things out at the very last minute. Their prayers were only for Mingyu to be ok. 

The manager was talking to his superiors on the phone while S.coups called Jeonghan to tell him about the younger's condition. Actually, they didn't know much, all what the doctor told them was that it was the right thing to do that they brought Mingyu to the hospital so fast and before his Appendix brusted. He also told them that the surgery won't take more than an hour and that it won't be so dangerous because they brought him in time.

They waited for 45 minutes until the nurse finally came in calling for them "Kim Mingyu's relatives?"

"Yes, we are here" The manager stood up immediately followed by S.coups and WonWoo "The doctor will see you now" she said and the rest followed her nervously to go see the doctor who was in his office and just come out from the surgery.

"Oh come in" The doctor said to the 3 nervous men

"How is he doctor?" The manager asked without any further introductions 

"He's ok ... we are preparing him to move him to his ward. Everything is ok now, it's very important to get the first treatments on the spot but you guys didn't know and it's good that you brought him here in time"

"Can we see him? Or take him home?" S.coups asked

"Not so quick, we need to make sure that there will be no side effects for the operation and yes it's ok to go see him but he'll not be leaving so soon"

The doctor kept going on and on about how they should be taking care of him, what he should eat and everything. Few minutes later, they were on their way to see him.

Mingyu was laying down with an oxygen mask on his nose and mouth, he looked peaceful, at least now he wasn't in so much pain. The manager was talking on the phone outside updating his superiors and promised to call Jeonghan himself to reassure the others as well while S.coups and WonWoo occupied a place next the sleeping Mingyu.

About 30 minutes later, Mingyu opened his eyes, he looked around as if he just woke up from deep sleep, he wasn't scared but rather acted like he was prepared for this. He looked around himself watching WonWoo and his leader rushing to his direction "Mingyu-ah how do you feel?" S.coups asked first followed by a worried WonWoo "I'll go get the doctor"

Mingyu tried to move but his woond prevented him from doing so but he took the oxygen off "I'm fine Hyung ... a lot better"

S.coups smiled, Mingyu's words were enough to reassure him that the boy was doing fine now. Seconds later, the doctor came in followed by a couple of nurses. WonWoo was panting but S.coups pressed on his shoulder "He's fine .... don't worry he's fine"