Yoon JeongHan

Stay Strong Seventeen



JeongHan finished shooting his part first, and instead of just going back to the dorms or doing something else, he prefered to stay with the boys and help them do whatever they had to do for their photoshoot.

"Dino~~~~ah" JeongHan called looking the maknae who was obviously playing hide and seek with his second eldest "There you are" Jeonghan sighed as he found the youngest sitting behind the curtains of the waiting room "Your turn is up" he continued as he walked over to the maknae "Hyung can't you just leave me alone for one second ? One freaking second?"

Jeonghan ignored the obvious anger on the boy's face and decided to ignore it as he considered it a normal Dino reaction "Now stop nagging and go ... don't let the staff waiting" Jeonghan calmly asked and pulled Dino's arm, Dino however, violently pushed Jeonghan's hand away "Ok I got it I can go by myself" he scoffed and walked away. Jeonghan never minded him at first, it was Dino being Dino, he always hated it when Jeonghan nursered him like a little baby and his reaction was somehow understandable.

After Dino went on his way, a tired figure emerged "Vernon" Jeonghan called "Hey are you alright?"

"Just tired Hyung I'll just go lay down" Vernon passed by Jeonghan as if the other was nothing but air, completly ignoring his words and walked over to the sofa where he immediately layed down. Jeonghan sighed feeling pity for the tired Vernon and walked out of the waiting room where he met The8 in the hall way "Hi" he greeted "Hi Hyung" The8 was waiting for his turn just after Dino's. He was busy adjusting his outfit "Do you need any help?" Jeonghan offered his help and was about to touch the other's collar but he was surprised by the sudden cold push from the younger "It's ok I can do it by myself Hyung" 

"O~~kay" Jeonghan pouted as he walked away from the Chinese boy and walked once again inside the waiting room where he set across the sleeping Vernon. Moments later, everything was just too quiet, nothing but Vernon's breaths and Jeonghan was feeling bored, bored and hurt. The youngers have have been treating him like this for a while now and he feels like he has been doing something wrong to them. In the end, Jeonghan asked their manager to take him home first.

Jeonghan set on his cold matress looking in the vague empty room thinking about what he has done so wrong that makes the youngers treat him in such way . An hour has passed and Jeonghan dozzed off and was awakened by a faint noise next to him, he slowly opened his eyes

"Ah sorry I woke you up" it was S.Coups, his leader. Jeonghan stirred a little "It's ok" he said and set up on the bed "Is everyone here too?"

"No but most of us are. Vernon, Woozi, DK, Jun, Joshua, Hoshi and WonWoo, the others are on their way"

"Ah I see" 

S.Coups took an other look at his friend who was merely sitting on his bed doing nothing but staring down at his hands "What's wrong?" he couldn't help to ask "You look rather pale"

Jeonghan picks his head up "Hum?" and automatically touched his own cheeks "I do?"

"Yup" S.Coup answered, walked toward the other and set next to him on the bed "You do" he confirmed again as he looked over the boy's face again

"But I feel fine" Jeonghan said 

"Are you sure?"

"Yes" S.Coups blinks a couple of time before he checked JeongHan's face again and finally let him go with an "Ok, if you say so"

Soon, Dino, The8, Mingyu came back, and Jeonghan was already up and in the kitchen doing some stuff. Dino came in "Hyuuuuu~ng I'm hungry" he pouted but Jonghan's answer was pretty cold "There is some food in the fridge, you can heat it up in the microwave"

He only said those words with a cold tone and headed out of the kitchen leaving Dino with question markes all over his face.

He walked inside the living room where the others where sitting randomly everywhere. "Hyung do you know where is my ... ?" But even before Vernon could finish his sentence, Jeonghan was already gone inside his shared bedroom with the leader. When Jeonghan went in Coups came out still a little worried for the elder. He stepped into the living room where he saw the boys' faces looking just so confused

"What's with the faces?" He asked the moment he saw them.

"Whats wrong with Jeonghan Hyung? He just coldly passed by all of us and even gave me the worst attitude ever" Dino tried to explain. S.Coups sighs "I don't know" he honestly said but then he looked back at them "Are you sure you haven't done anything wrong? "

Silence took over the place and the rest of the members came piling up into the living room trying to understand what was going on. 

Jeonghan entered his room and went straight back to his bed, suddenly feeling a little cold and actually guilty for ignoring his youngers. He tried to convince himself that they didn't care about whatever he does for them, why should he care about them? He loves them so much and likes to take care of them but they don't seem to even like it not to mention appreciate it or even do the same as he does. So he decided not to care anymore but how wrong was he? 

Only seconds later, the door was flung open "HYUUUNG" some cute noises were heard and soon the room was full of 12 boys doing aegyeo, well 10 if you exclude Woozi and S.coups, they joined them but never did the aegyeo part. They all went around Jeonghan, some got on the bed and litterly squized him to death

"Nooo I can't let you be mad at me"

"I'm your Baby remember you have to take care of me"

"Let's all sleep next to you tonight"

"Hyuuuuung I'll do your hair"

Jeonghan couldn't breathe but suddenly started laughing "okay okay fine just get off me" ... "My God"

S.coups was watching all of them while he stood near the door doing nothing but self palming himself

"They will never change ... never"