Kwon SoonYoung

Stay Strong Seventeen

 



The Performance Team was in the middle of making a new cheography for their new album. Jun, The8, Dino and Hoshi were practicing for weeks now, coming up with new moves and trying to create the best for the group and for their fans.

Weeks of training got Hoshi feeling so drained and today, he was heading to the practice room with his team to continue their work. Hoshi was having a nasty headache since this morning and for the last few days, his body was just giving up at some points so, when he came inside the practice room today, he already told his manager that he won't really engage in the practice but he will just help instructing the boys.

"Why?" The manager asked "What's wrong?"

"I feel really tired, I have a headache and I feel slightly dizzy" Hoshi answered while he was about to leave the van and the manager didn't object, he simply eyed the younger as he sensed the weakness in his voice.

SoonYoung went inside the practice room to find his fellow members getting ready for work. He, however, went to sit on the couch, he looked really drained, his playful smile and goofy attitude were gone and his skin got remarkably pale.

Jun approached the younger on the couch "Hey buddy are you okay?" 

Hoshi was a little dazed "Humm ? Oh yes I'm good hyung"

"Are you sure ? You look rather pale"

Hoshi shook his head "Don't worry I'm good Hyung"

"Ok ... cause we really need you on the floor today, we only got 4 weeks left until we announce our next comeback stage but you should tell us if you you're not feeling well"

"Yeah I know Hyung don't worry, I'm good"

Dino started the music and The8 was in position and Jun followed soon after. He left Hoshi on the couch eyeing them as they took their places on the dance floor, but he didn't stay on that couch for long, he felt the need to join them and help them through the dance practice like he always did. He took his place next to Dino, and just started doing what he was born to do. It took them a couple of hours during which they tried to correct and perform the new cheography and did their best to excel. Hoshi was going low on energy, it was obvious in his drained body, pale face, tired moves and overall, he looked bad and the others noticed it.

"Hyung should we take a five?" Dino asked rather worried about his Hyung 

SoonYoung stopped, breaths going up and down really quick. He put his hand on his temples, his posure was hazy and he struggled to keep standing up "If you want to" he said before his feet buckled beneath him, eyes closed and body hit the ground really hard.

The first to react was Jun, he was closer to the younger, he immediately kneeled on the floor and forced Hoshi to turn his face from the dirty floor and to his lab. Dino and The8 joined only seconds after that, they tapped the other's cheeks and called his name several times but nothing came out from SoonYoung, he was laying there like a dead corpse not moving at all. His body was stiff, face as pale as a paper and breaths just so faint and when he didn't respond to them, they started panicking. 

Dino called the manager and the manager called the company's doctor to come and meet them in his cabinet just on the 3id floor. Jun helped to put Hoshi on The8's back and carried him to the doctor's cabinet where they made him lay down, took his jacket off, covered his body and just waited for the doctor to come.

About one hour later, the doctor came out from the cabinet, he faced 4 worried faces including the manager

"He's ok" he said "He's exhausted and stressed out, he fainted from exhaustion. I have him on IV drips now, you can take him home when he finishes it and don't worry, he'll wake up in about 30 minutes his body needs some rest"

They sighed in relief as they greeted the doctor goodbye. Jun took it upon his own responsibility to call and inform his leader about the current situation and he joined his sick friend shortly after that. Hoshi was attached to an IV drip in his arm, it looked painful, the way it was wrapped around his wrist, his breaths are visible now and his face seemed a little better ... still pale but better. 

They approached him on the bed and felt sorry for what happened. They all knew that he wasn't feeling good but they never took the initiative to actually ask him to stop for a second. They felt guilty and so did the rest of the boys as well when they got home around two hours later.

SoonYoung woke up slowly, he said that his body hurt a lot and his headache was worse than ever. They waited untill his IV bag was done and they gently helped him to get to the van and went home. It was obvious just how much Hoshi was tired, he spent the whole ride in a daze and if it was not for the boys who kept asking him all different kinds of questions to keep him a little on track, he couldn't possibly stay awake the whole time. 

When they finally got home, S.Coups met them at the door. He said that he was sorry because he couldn't come when Jun told him yet he prepared everything for Hoshi when he arrived. He and the others prepared dinner and cleaned the rooms trying to make it more comfortable for SoonYoung. They were all very upset to see him in such condition. Hoshi went directly to bed, he was too tired to do anything else, Joshua and Jeonghan have shoved some soupe down his throat and made him take his prescribed medecine and the last thing he heard was get well soon wishes from his fellow members before he went to sleep it off.