Boo Seung Kwan

Stay Strong Seventeen

 



He was overall just stressed out, his vocal cords were just sore, he could feel his throat burning on the inside, the doctor told him to keep quiet for now, not to hit any high notes or s talk loudly and he hated it. 

For someone like Seungkwan, energetic and talkative, he would usually fool around and make, everybody laugh, but since early this morning when S.coups woke him up, the younger's voice sounded like sand, cracked and shaky, the leader asked their manager to take him immediately to the doctor. 

Luckily today, Seventeen didn't have any schedules so when Seungkwan came back from the doctor's office it was to a busy dorm, everyone was walking around doing chores that S.coups asked them to do. Even if it was a day off, they had to do things they couldn't do when they were working.

Seungkwan walked with heavy steps toward the living room, Vernon yelled "Seungkwan Hyung is back" and Seungkwan closed his ears in the process

"Ah ... Vernon really ?" He whisper, he was having a terrible headache after he spent the last couple of hours with the doctor who didn't stop messing through his throat and checking everything that might be wrong.  Seungkwan was really exhausted, he flopped on the living room's couch when Jeonghan came out from his bedroom and headed to see the boy on the couch

"So, how did it go what did the doctor say?" Jeonghan asked smiling but it soon faded away as he heard Seungkwan's voice "He told me to stay quiet" Jeonghan frawned 

"I can see why, your voice is practically gone"

Seungkwan sighed "It " 

"Ok just shut up for now and rest" 

Vernon who was still rooming around the living room smirked "Yes Hyung just shut up for now" stressing on the Shut Up, Seungkwan lifted his head a little "You're so dead Vernon-ah"

Jeonghan tilted his head to the other side laughing "Ok guys that's enough, Seungcheol will be with you in a sec he's in the shower" but Seungkwan couldn't wait until his leader was done, he fell asleep minutes after Jeonghan left, his body ached all over and he couldn't move himself up.

Dino, The8 and the others walked pass him but never dared to wake him up, they knew thay it must be hard for their Hyung to have a sore throat. 

Little did they know, however, that sore throats usually came with body aches and fever. Since, Seungkwan fell asleep 20 minutes ago on the living room's couch,  nobody approached him, not that they didn't care but because they thought that he needed rest. While passing by, Jun threw a blanket on top of Seungkwan but didn't came close enough to check his sweaty face against the pillow and his reddish cheeks not until S.coups came out from the shower all dressed and hair dried and all. 

He walked toward the living room just after Jeonghan told him that Seungkwan came back a while ago. On his way, he run into Joshua "Where's Seungkwan?" 

"Sleeping on the couch" The other simply answered as he passed by the other, Coups nodded and continued his way toward Seungkwan. He set on the couch next to him and slowly shook him up "Seungkwan-ah waky waky you need to eat and take your meds our manager just texted me" 

Seungkwan stirred a little and opened his eyes lifting his head a little "Hyung?" He called his voice really above a whisper gaining the leader's attention "Gid your voice is really gone huh? What is it?" Coups looked worried as he took a second look at Seungkwan's face, his cheeks red and eyes so dull 

"I don't feel good" Seungkwan answered about to go back to sleep but Seungcheol helped him sit up instead now cupping his cheeks feeling the heat radiating from the other "Seungkwan-ah you're burning up" Seungcheol held Seungkwan again from his shoulders, the boy seemed powerless, he couldn't stay up by himself making S.coups extremely worried.

"Ok, wait let's get you to bed first and rest well, don't worry you'll be fine"

Seungcheol reassured as he helped Seungkwan to his feet and slowly walked him to his shared room with DK, Woozi and Joshua. When he came inside holding an almost fainted Seungkwan, everyone was on an alarm mode.

"What happened?" They all asked 

"He's sick obviously" Seungcheol answered guiding Seungkwan to his bed where he layed him down immediately. Woozi approached the sick boy and touched his forehead "I thought you said that you only had a sore throat" Woozi exclaimed.

"Yeah but sore throats causes fever and headaches too" DK answered.

"Ok can someone just bring me a wet towel and ... he didn't eat anything he needs to eat and take his medications"

"I'll go get Jeonghan and cook something" Joshua said as he stood up toward the door and DK went looking for a towel to help the younger with his fever. 

About 1 hour later, Seungkwan was in deep sleep, a wet towel on top of his head, he has already eaten whatever that Jeonghan and Joshua made for him and gulped down his pills. It has been already an hour and Seungkwan's fever was getting a bit better. Seungcheol sighed as he felt the boy's forehead again "He must have been be exhausted" Jeonghan said and the leader nodded

"He's getting better though don't worry"

"Yeah"