Lee Chan: Part 1

Stay Strong Seventeen

Lee Chan or Dino, the baby of the group, he is cute at times but mainly very active and mecivious. He fooled around his Hyungs all the time and he teased them so much but lately Chanie was not into making pranks anymore. 

Everytime he tired to play around the boys all what he gets in return are scoffs, sighs, and sometimes angry screams, he gets ignored by everyone so he decided to stop.

Everybody was busy to notice that the younger was getting away from them, getting quieter and keeping things to himself. Everybody was stressed since they had a lot to do, they couldn't bare any distractions and without knowing they classified Dino as a distraction. All what he wanted was some attention, someone to play with him and occasionally ruffle his head. He was still a teenage after all.

"Chan-ah, Chan-ah ?" Jeonghan called for the younger, waking him up at 6 am to start their schedule. Chan looked up from under his blanket, he groaned as he pressed on his elbows to sit up, but what Jeonghan didn't notice was that Dino wasn't able to move further than that. Jeonghan didn't notice last night's trails of tears on the younger's cheeks, he just set up and left the room as soon as Chan woke up.

It all started when his Hyungs turned away from him, at least that's what he thought, so he started to lock himself in the practice room for longer hours, he wanted to do his best, to be better and maybe just make them feel good about him, gain their attention again. He would drop to the cold floor of the practice room and pant heavily then stand up and dance some more. When he got back home last night, everybody was sleeping,however, he found some food on the table that Jeonghan has left for him but he didn't eat any, he didn't feel like it.

He eyed the food, it looked tempting but his stomach wasn't doing him good, twisting all through his practice, he thought that he probalbly ate something sore but he wasn't sure. He quickly took a shower and went to sleep immediately, his eyes started tearing up the moment he layed on his bed. Now that his body was put to rest, he could feel it numb, his limps hurt and every bone aches. He cried to sleep out of pain.

When Jeonghan got out of the Maknae's bedroom that morning, he headed toward the kitchen, he was hoovering around when he found what seemed to be Dino's dinner from last night still untouched on the table, it then hit him.

He stopped thinking for a while wondering what could have happened and he just felt a bit empty as he kept asking himself "Did he have lunch with us yesterday ? I guess he did, I mean we were together all of us, did he eat his dinner outside with the manager ?" he was asking random questions to himself when S.coups came in 

"Who are you talking to?" The leader asked to the now confused Jeonghan

"Did Dino have lunch with us yesterday?" 

Coups looked up " hmm what?"

so the other asked again "Did Dino have lunch with us yesterday?"

S.coups tilted his head to the side thinking "Yeah, I mean, I don't remember but I guess he did ... we were together, why?" 

"That's what I was thinking too, but something seems odd cause I don't remember Chan being around me much in the last few days, It's weird"

Coups started laughing "Of course he was ... around us what are you talking about?" 

"Do you remember him jocking around you or the others?" Jeonghan asked feeling rather lost again 

"Yeah ... he was ... around with the others for sure"

But this time, even S.coups sounded hesitant. They exchanged looks for a while and they suddenly had this bad feeling

"What do you have in mind Jeonghan-ah?" Coups asked now feeling suspicious of his own thoughts 

"I don't know, Dino has always been cheerful and I don't remember anything about him being cheerful lately" 

"Do you think he's hiding something?" 

"Maybe I don't know ... Wanna go talk to him ?"

"Yeah, now that you put it this way, I want to go talk to him"