Ch.9 Acceptance

Baby Bump

Baekhyun woke up and made up his mind, clearly he has no choice regarding this matter. No matter what he choose Chanyeol still has the upper hand. But he wouldn't give in without a fight. He's not rich and he works hard just to have a little comfort in life but that doesn't mean that he will just throw his pride away like it's worth nothing. He's scared of his bestfriend's mindset but he knows that Kyungsoo is an expert at ual torture, he really wonders how his innocent looking friend had a sadistic mind of a high profile criminal, really but now he needs his help.

He walks towards his cubicle and waits for Kyungsoo, opening up his computer and checking on his email, one particular email caught his eyes.

To : [email protected]

Re : Loan Clearance Receipt

Good day,

This is to inform you that your loan amounting to 2******.** has been fully paid by the Park Corporation with Check Details written below. Thanks for your patronage and we hope to transact with you again, Rest assured that you and your family is now safe and cleared, and will be left alone by our collecting staff. 

Thanks and have a nice day.

Baekhyun stared at the email in disbelief, loan sharks have a very organize collecting department this days that even their gangster mob men are now called collecting staff? What the ., on the other hand he is supposed to be happy, he doesn't have any loans anymore from those scary men, he only have to work hard and pay Chanyeol that goddamn amount.

"Hi.." Kyungsoo said panting slightly, it seems that the small man rush in here.

"Hi, you're a bit late."

"Sorry, I need to meet up with Kai for breakfast then we got caught up in traffic." Kyungsoo explained as he organize his files.

"Lucky you to have a healthy lovelife.." Baekhyun said sadly as he looks back at the email.

"What's up?"

"Chanyeol already paid my loan, that jerk. He knows that I dont have any choice but to give in to his crazy ideas. Anyways I already made up my mind and I'll say yes. Horray, now I need your help." Baekhyun said as he looks at Kyungsoo with a certain glint on his eyes. Kyungsoo looks back at him with his mischieveous smile.

"Hahaha, I knew you will come around. Dont worry and relax, follow my advice and you will have that 8inches begging on your feet." Kyungsoo chuckles evilly as Baekhyun chokes on his morning coffee.

", you're too much informed on personal informations Kyungie.."

"Well, the man is Kai's bestfriend. they compare sizes whenever they're drunk. Let me tell you something, they are the same size but Kai's is a little bit thicker. Hahahaha." Kyungsoo laugh his of when he saw how red Baekhyun's face is.

"Oh gosh, please. I wont be able to look at your boyfriend now." Baekhyun complains and think about his life. How crazy can things get.

---------------------------------------------

Chanyeol stood up and looks at the view of his office. He's at the top floor, looking at the busy city life. He has been out at the club last night, trying to find someone to but so far no one catches his eyes much more made his hard. No the little Channie only wants that freaking sassy nerd. He heard a knock on the door followed by Kai's voice.

"Mr. Park, Mr. Oh is here."

"Send him in."

Chanyeol turns around and seat on his chair as Sehun entered the office followed by Kai. When the man is comfortably seated in front of him Kai went outside to find refreshment for the two of them.

"Well, Hello Mr. Park care tell me what brings me here?" Sehun said formally. He and Chanyeol are childhood friend and their family has been friendly with each other that's why he finds himself at Chanyeol's corporation as the Chief Marketing Officer for a short span of time until he has enough experience to lead his own company.

"Drop the formality for a while Sehun, what I am going to talk about now is quite personal."

"Okay,"

"Regarding your interest with Byun Baekhyun, care to tell me your intentions?"

"Well, I did court him but he turns me down for some reasons. Why the sudden interest Chanyeol, I know that you are in a long time relationship with Luhan, why the sudden interest with Baekhyun?" Sehun said as he looks intently at the man in front of him.

"Stay away from him. Starting from now until I get tired of him he's mine." Chanyeol confidently said as he looks at Sehun's face.

"What crazy idea is this? You cant force him if he doesn't want to and I know for sure that he will not say yes to this." Sehun said angrily.

"He will and you cant do anything about it. Just listen to my advise and stay the hell away from him. And since you are so clueless dear friend you got someone pregnant, now since you're the good guy you'll gonna do the right thing right?"

"What the are you talking about? I haven't had unprotected with anyone ."

"Well Kim Minseok is not just anyone. Wait, here is Kai, yes just put it in here. Kai please show Mr. Oh the files."

Kai nooded and handed a folder to the confused Sehun who grabs it and starts to read right away. kai bowed down and leave the office in silence.

Sehun's breath got stuck up as he reads Xiumin's medical files and other record of his check up with a positive result. He is pregnant. But no he cant remember the details, he didn't make love to the man. maybe it's someone else's baby, maybe it's not his.

"This baby is not mine, Xiumin and I are great friends but I never had with him." Sehun insisted as he throws the folder away.

"Cant remember anything? That child is yours, now why dont you go to your friend and be with him and live happily ever after?"

"Shut up Chanyeol, you just want me out of the way so you can have Baekhyun all to yourself." Sehun hisses in annoyance.

"Well, dont tell me I didn't inform you. Your baby momma has a scheduled flight today, it seems like he's trying to get away from you as fast as he could. Dont you want to talk to him for the last time Sehun. You dont acknowledge the baby as yours but it seems like this Minseok doesn't even want to bother telling you that it's your baby. Oh, right..I get it. the thing about good kind people is that you all are not made to be selfish. Ofcourse he will sacrifice himself and the baby for your happiness right? Shame oh, shame." Chanyeol sang under his breath as he drinks the tea that Kai has served.

Sehun sat there frozen. Xiumin hyung is taking a flight? Where,where the hell is he going? Why didn't he tell him this, he has to find out through someone else.

".."

"My thoughts exactly. Now that we understood each other you can return to your work. Thanks for your time Mr. Oh."

Sehun stood up and walk briskly outside, grabbing his phone and dialling Xiumin's number.

The number you dial is currently unattented. Please leave a message after the beep.

"Damnit Xiumin!" 

Sehun goes back in his office grabs his things and left the building as fast as he can.

-----------------------------------------

Kyungsoo's list of what to do :

1. Dont easily give in and say yes. Torture the man first before you gave that sweet chocolate coated yes with a sprinkle of candy powder on top. (How the hell am I gonna do this Kyung.)

2. Make a list of do's and dont. He owns you doesn't mean that he can do whatever he wants when he wants it, you're still entitled to have certain restrictions and limits, this applies also if you want a daddy-baby relationship. (What the hell Kyung??!!)

3. Change that ing wardrobe and let me burn all those ugly clothes of yours. Please, I've been wanting to do that since we're ten. (How could you??)

4. Have a make over and wear some contact lense. Time to ditch the nerd look . (But I love it)

5. Let Do Kyungsoo introduce you to the world of gay . (NOOOOOO!!!!)

6. Take some notes about what to do whenever you have with the hot CEO. Observance is the key to a more pleasureable life plus if you know what gets him off easily then that's a plus for you. One to two rounds of compared to a..well five or more round is win win situation for your . (I'm not listening Kyung..damn it.)

7.Clearly state in the contract the duration of your arrangement. he paid for your loan not your whole life. Your choice if its within 6 months or a year, he will insist on what he likes but down bend down..metaphorically as he will bend you down litterally. (..............i..............)

Baekhyun heave a sigh as he looks at the piece of paper where his best friend wrote down the seven advices that his mind came up with. He knows that he needs to complete his Do's and dont's list as soon as possible. Make over and other stuff needs to be first.

"Hey baby," Kai greeted Kyungsoo and kiss him on the cheeks. Baekhyun turns his head around and cringe at the resulting pain in his neck.

"Hey Baekhyun, Mr. Park wants you in his office now."

"Can you please tell him I'm absent for today?"

"No, he already check the cameras and saw you sitting here at the office." Kai said with an apologetic smile.

"Go on then Baekkie..dont forget what I..wrote. Ok?" Kyungsoo said as Baekhyun stood up like a zombie and walks towards the hallway.

"Your friend is making my bff's life miserable you know." Kyungsoo said as he looks up at hi boyfriend.

"Yeah well, Chanyeol is not right in the head right now. It seems like he cant get Baekhyun out of his head."

"Hmmm..really?"

----------------------------------------

"Mr. Park, you called for me?" Baekhyun tentatively said as he peeks his head inside the CEO's office. 

"Yes, come up here babe."

"Mr. Park it's still office hours no need for nicknames like that." Baekhyun scolded the man who smirks at his sassines.

"I can call you whatever I like Baekhyun. Anyways I have left you alone for one week now, I'm gonna need and answer soon. I'm not a very patient man." Chanyeol said as he layed back comfortably at his chair.

Baekhyun sigh as he takes a seat infront of his boss.

"You will have an answer soon no doubt about that, you already paid my loans, how can I say no after that. Jerk." Baekhyun said with a pout.

"There's some thing that I also want to tell you. I promoted you and now you are my secretary, get all of your stuff on your previous office and transfer here immediately." Chanyeol said as he looks at hi laptop screen fiddling with the keyboard.

"Huh? Says who?" Baekhyun answered in shock. WTF.

"Says me. The man who now owns you, and your hot body." Chanyeol chuckles at his own statement.

"But..you have Kai Mr. Park."

"I cant Kai, right? Plus I have that y wet dreams last night with you as my secretary as we each other sensless. I thought thats hot. Wayy hot." Chanyeol his lips as he stared at the blushing man infront of him.

"..okay but I am also here to say my terms. Chanyeol, I am only going to say yes to this whole proposal IF..and ONLY IF you survive one week of ual torture from me." Baekhyun whispered weakly. Damn it is so much easier practicing the line with Kyungsoo than actually saying it infront of the Chanyeol.

Chanyeol look at him, stares at him from head to toe and looks back right straight at his eyes.

"You actually thought..oh well okay deal, care to explain more?" The man has the nerve to smirk confidently.

"I am allowed to touch you, kiss you, grab you by the arms or,,somewhere else, sit on your lap, trail kisses on your jaw right back to your neck. Maybe I'll even give you some s or you want me to blow you? I will but you're not allowed to touch me, kiss me back thats ok but touch me..no. Let me have my way with you and you need to control your urges, if you succeed at the end of the week then I'm gonna say yes to your proposal." Baekhyun said with a husky tinge to his voice, making the taller man sat up straight on his chair gulping audibly at what he just said.

Chanyeol look at him and after a few minutes he smiled and offered his hands.

"I accept your proposal Mr. Byun. Dont worry, I will succeed and have you in my bed by the end of the week. Preferably and sprawled underneath me, with my dripping down you hole." Chanyeol said as Baekhyun whimpered.

Kyungsoo, what the hell did I get myself into?

TBC