Ch.6 Lunch Out

Baby Bump

Baekhyun watches as his best friend Kyungsoo laugh evily, he just return from somewhere and he knew that the smaller man just tortured his ex boyfriend. He just couldn't resist telling him every single detail of what happened back on his supposed Anniversary Vacation with Jongdae. Shaking his head at his friend's sadistic ways he supposed that he should atleast stop all the blood that might spill.

"Kyungie, lay off of my ex please, we are all moving on and on our way to forgetting that not so happy part of our lives."

"Shut up and let me have my fun, plus he's a and I never liked him anyways. So how are things between you and Mr. Park?" Kyungsoo naughtily ask his bestfriend who flushes in embarrasment.

Baekhyun woke up on their date with a headache and a sore behind. He groaned with shame as his brain processed that he let the giant take advantage of him again, blaming all the fault on the wine and the romantic ambiance and on the butterflies he felt when the taller male proposes on him which result in another filled nights for the both of them. He turns his head and saw Chanyeol's handsome face, staring at it for a while and slowly getting up to put on his clothes, he walks carefully and went his way out of the door and out of Chanyeol's life.

"Shut up, you know I have been avoiding the man like a plauge." He mutters.

"Why? What's the point, he owns this whole ing building you will see each other eventually."

"What happened is an accidental one night stand and it will stay that way. Well it's a two night stand so..is there such a thing as a two night stand??"

Kyungsoo stare at him with death in his eyes when Sehun appeared out of nowhere, he walk towards the two guys and wave his hands in greetings,

"Hi, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. It's almost lunch time now and I was wondering if you guys wanna eat out with me. There's a place down the block that offers great food." Sehun said while staring intently at Baekhyun.

"I'm not going coz I still need to finish some reports but Baeks will come with you..sir." Kyungsoo confidently said.

"What,,Kyung,,,"

"Or else..."

Baekhyun stare at his friend in shock, he knew that his friend has a wide collection of embarrasing pictures that might humiliate him forever.

"Arghh..how could you.." He wailed in shock.

"Oh,,ok then. I'll wait you up down the reception area then. See yah." Sehun cheerfully said as he walks away humming to himself.

"That dude is so into you, give him a chance. Start again, flirt, have fun, have , but please use protection because I dont want any little Baekhyuns running around..yet."

"Why am I friends with you again..?"

"Because you love me and you're stuck with me..."

-------------------------------------------

"Wow, this place is nice." Baekhyun said as he looks around the cafe. Staring at the tall, handsome barista who is busy making some coffee art.

"Yeah, this place is getting popular now but please stop staring at Kris hyung he's already taken." Sehun laughs at Baekhyun's pout.

"why are the good looking one's always taken.."

"I'm not, still single here." Sehun winks at him making him roll his eyes. Seriously, his boss is a one hot young stuff but he just cant feel that attraction towards him, or maybe he just reads way to many romance novels that distorted his opinion on casual dating. He has this desire for that passionate mind blowing love that can only be found written on those books that he's been quite addicted to these days.

Sehun chuckles and led him to an empty seat for two.

A waiter who has a friendly smile and a cute dimple walks towards them to take their order.

"Hi, Sehun and Sehun's friend. Can I take youre orders?"

"Hi Yxing hyung, this is Baekhyun." Sehun cheerfully said as Baekhyun smiles at the man.

"Oh the one you're always blabbing about, I see.." Yixing smiles at Baekhyun but turns his head around searching for someone. Sehun notices this and looks at the bar as well.

"Eh. where is Minnie? He said he'll be here today and I really want him to meet Baekki here.." Sehun curiously ask as Yixing awkwardly smiles at him.

"Hi Sehun!" Suho, one of the owner of the Hugs and Kisses Cafe walks towards them with a smile.

"Hi Hyung, how are you. I'm with a friend, he is Baekhyun.." Sehun looks at the pregnant man with a satisfied smile on his face. Silently bragging that he has finally here with his "crush".

Suho's eyes widen with surprise but greeted Baekhyun warmly.

"Oh, so you're the one this kid has been talking about for ages, poor Minnie's ears has been hearing your name again and again that cute little baozi can actually describe your features now in perfect details." Suho blabbed on while Yixing noded his head.

"Yeah, poor Minnie ah." He sarcastically said as Suho sush him up.

Suho looks at the bar and saw his husband Kris being fawned upon by his admirers, he's doing barista duty now since Xiumin is nowhere to be found.

"As I was saying, do you know where Minnie is, I would like him to meet Baekhyun as well."

"Oh, he's around. Maybe he's not feeling well at the moment.." Suho frown with worry etched on his face.

"I bet he does feel terrible.." Yixing said as he looks at the couple again. "Let me take your order now so I could look for Xiumin.."

"Oh, ok let us have the special of the day then with Pineapple juice please." Sehun worriedly said as he looks at the bar again.

"Ok then, fried rice and chicken with cobb salad coming right up. I'll bring the food when it's ready, enjoy your stay." Yixing immediately left as Suho excuses himself muttering that he needs to reclaim his man, purposefuly striding towards the bar area and openly flirt with his tall and handsome husband.

"Suho hyung is behaving like a high school girl.." Sehun commented as Baekhyun smiled at the scene, the smaller Suho pulling down Kris's head by grabbing on his shirt, and asking for a kiss,

"They look cute, and who cant blame him, with a husband like that anyone will be possesive."

"I would like to see a possesive Baekhyun.." Sehun teases as he grabs Baekhyun's hands on the table.

"Er..ahm who is that Xiumin you guys are talking about?" Baekhyun quickly changes the topic and awkwardly moves his hands away.

"Oh, ahm please dont be jealous or anything but Xiumin hyung is my favorite barista here he makes really good coffe and he's so cute and kind and he listens to me you know. We've become great friends and I really like you to meet him but I dont know why he's suddenly MIA." 

"Gosh, Sehun you are my boss and I'm actually kind of flattered that you are somewhat attracted to a loser like me but I'm really not ready for a relationship yet as you guys know that JOngdae and I recently broke up and I'm still mending my broken heart and pride. So, sorry I would like us to be friends but nothing more..yet. Who knows what will happen along the way.." He awkwardly smile as he pats the mans slumped shoulders.

"Well, I have to admit that this whole talk hurts but I will not lose hope. Maybe one of this days I just might steal that heart of yours." Sehun winks at him making him chuckle at his boss's cheekiness.

"Thank you and I'm really happy that we are all friends. Cheers to that."

They raised their glass of water and cheer to friendship, while laughing at their own silliness.

----------------------------------

Minseok looks at Sehun's happy face as he laughs with his date. He is happy that the tall man is there, finally with the man he likes and they seem to be happy and perfect together. Really he is happy for Sehun, some dust just lodges itself on his eyes, yeah that's the only reason he's tearing up. He also catches a cold that's why his nose is red and stuffed,..yeah that's the only reason why he looks like that.

He turns around and went outside through the back door, sitting on the pavement. He felt someone walking in and sat down beside him.

"Are you ok?"

"No."

"Will you be ok?"

"Yeah."

"Would you like me to put poison on his lunch?"

"God no..but thanks for the offer Yixing." He chuckles as he looks at his friend with a worried look on his face.

"He is moving on now, maybe it's time for you to move on as well. I am a fan of you two and I always imagine the two of you suddenly falling inlove and live happily ever after but this is real life Minnie ah, reality bites hard on our asses. As a friend I suggest that you save that tiny piece of your broken heart and start a new leaf in your life. Forget the jerk and find someone else."

Tears are falling now as Xiumin openly cried, Suho walks towards them as he ushers Yixing out.

"Go back there Xing and take their orders, we have limited people in there. I'll take care of him." Suho said as he hug Xiumin and Yixing noded and walks inside.

"Xiumin, it's not the end of the world. Mourn that broken heart of yours, cry those pain away and then be back again stronger than you were before."

"Suho hyung, I am pregnant."

"mwoh??!! What..I mean..who's the father..I thought you have a crush on Sehun..omo.." Suho freezes as he saw how Xiumin shuts his eyes at the mention of the younger's name..

"You and...Sehun is the father??"

------------------------------------------

"Thank you Yixing, have you found out where Xiumin hyung is?" Sehun ask the grumpy waiter who slammed his food down infront of him.

"He's somewhere crying over some jerk." Yixing walks away as soon as he finish giving them their order. Sehun scrunch up his face in confusion.

"Who the is that jerk hurting my hyung?"

"Investigate and then hire Kyungsoo to torture that jerk. My best friend is the best." Baekhyun said as he remembers how Jongdae beg him to stop his friend from making his life miserable. Poor Jongdae.

-------------------------------------------

Sehun and Baekhyun walks towards the building, happy and cheerfully talking about nonsense when the smaller male felt an intimidating aura behind him. They waited for the elevator lift when suddenly all the people surrounding them bows down to someone who's apparently behind Baekhyun.

"Good afternoon Mr. Park."

Baekhyun freezes as he heard the greetings. Hands are now twitching nervously he saw Sehun looks back and greeted his friend.

"Hi Park, have lunch outside? Me and Baekhyun did as well you should have just come with us." Sehun said as Chanyeol lifted his eyebrows and stares intently at the cowering Baekhyun.

"Dont want to interrupt your..date..Sehun." The calm voice hides the annoyance that he is feeling upon discovering that the smaller man is on a lunch date with his childhood friend.

They went inside the elevator and it immediately became crowded. Chanyeol leaned as close to Baekhyun as he could whispering in his ears.

"You walk away without a word and I suddenly see you with someone else. Dont mess with me, come to my office later."

Baekhyun swallowed nervously. His life is complicated as it is and now this giant is back in his life with added mess.