Ch.1 Wish

Baby Bump

Byun Baekhyun is your typical classic nerd. Yes he's 100% NERD. The one most people like to classify as losers of the society because they wore ugly clothes that doesnt match and overlarge glasses that makes them look like a bug. A very cute ladybug.

But here he is now, clutching way too many plastic bags that contains many things ranging from iced coffee to steam buns, to paper works etc. 

"Excuse me..excuse me please.." He whines while the people around him just ignores him and continously pushes their way inside the elevator. 

He just sighes and lift up his load up above his head to prevent them from being squished.

As the elevator opens up to his office floor he immediately went out clutching his chest. 

"Argg.. I'm still alive..I made it." He dramaticaly said while hurrying up to the office.

"Here you go guys, Iced coffe, cappucino frappe, steam buns, xeroxed report, one library file." He recited as he gives the item to his respective officemates who didnt even thank him.

It's just 9:30 in the morning but the small man clearly is exhausted.As he sits on his chair on his meager stall his bestfriend Kyungsoo pushes his chair near him.

"Remind me again on why you're letting them bully you like this?" He exasperatedly ask Baekhyun.

"Oh, no it's nothing. I really want to help people you know. It makes me feel good." He explained while typing a message on his phone.

"So, your 3rd anniversary with Jongdae is near, any plans?" Kyungsoo suddenly changes the topic making Baekhyun pout.

"I dont know what to do Kyungie..we've been together for 3 years and now Jongdae has been a grumpy snowman. He doesnt even kiss me anymore can you believe that?" Baekhyun whines while looking at his friend with tears in his eyes.

Kyungsoo bite his lips to prevent him saying a retort to his friends statement. He's been saying this for years and years but will his stubborn friend listen? He needs a make over, dye his hair, wear some make up and wear some baby making clothes and get into his boyfriend's pants for crying out loud. 

"I said this before and I will say it again. That man of yours need action in your life so if you aint gonna give him some action he needs he's going to find it with someone else" Kyungsoo said while rolling his eyes.

"What action are you talking about? Do we need to watch some movies or something?" Baekhyun cluelessly asked which makes Kyungsoo lose his patience.

"Oh my God Baekki..what I'm trying to say is you should have some in your life! Your boyfriend is not a monk you know!!" Kyungsoo shouted, and immediately clamped his hands to his mouth as he realizes that he just shouted out those words.

He can hear the laughter and shouts of their officemates with a little pinch of cat calling making Baekhyun and Kyungsoo blushed.

"What's this about having Baek?" Baekhyun lifts up his head which he just buries on his hands to see one of their boss Sehun who is sporting a teasing smirk.

"Uhg..its nothing Mr. Oh. Pls. forget everything you heard today." He said while his hands went lower to pinch Kyungsoo's leg. 

Sehun laugh and gave a folder to the blushing man. "I want this report to be edited and kindly return this to my office after you're finish. Oh, and if you want someone to talk to about your amazing predicament..*chuckles*..you're welcome to my office anytime." With a smile their boss turns and went back to his office.

"Gosh Baekki, did he just means what I think he means? I mean..wtf am I blubbering about. Go break up with Jongdae and start a steamy love affair with our boss. That'll be so freaking hot.." Kyungsoo said to Baekki who is looking at him weirdly.

"I'm suddenly afraid of that brain of yours Kyungie.." He quietly said while Kyungsoo ruffles his hair.

-------------

Park Chanyeol, 7th Heir to the PARK BB CORP. is done with all his work for today. He's just sitting on his office chair staring into nothing.

He and his boyfriend Luhan has been together for 4years. Now is the right time for him to propose and settle down as his Grandma suggested all the time. But the main problem is that Luhan is not yet ready to settle down. He has a great career on his hometown in China while Chanyeol is doing great with his family business here in Korea.

He bits his lower lip as he remembers all the time that Luhan breaks his promises. It's hard to make some available time for them to be together as the smaller man is too busy, he frowns with the thought. He is much more busier than Luhan, managing a big and well known Corporation which boasted numerous branches worldwide yet he still makes time for his Lu. That's what love is right? Making time for the one you love.

He rest his head on his chair while closing his eyes. Silently wishing that his boyfriend will be there on their anniversary. He will propose and he just hopes that this time he wont hear any more excuses from the man.

*Knock knock

The door opens up revealing Chanyeols personal assistant Kim Jongin.

"All things are settled Mr. Park, I already made the arrangements at Pavilion Hotel. Nothing fancy as you instructed. Just a simple night for you and your future wife." Kai smirked at his boss who just nooded.

"The ring is ready for pick up?" Chanyeol ask while staring at the windows.

 "Yes sir. Dont worry your mind off. He will say yes Mr.Park." Kai encourages his boss who is also one of his close friends.

"I hope so too Kai. I hope so too." 

----------

Baekhyun is up on the 14th floor waiting for his boyfriend to come out of his office. He's about to follow the plan his friend cooked up for him in order to save his sinking relationship.

"Hey Baek, why did you come up here. I told you I'm busy right?" Jongdae said clearly irritated to see his small boyfriend.

"Aigoo..dont be grumpy on me. I just want to remind you about our anniversary. I already bought some tickets and paid for our hotel accomodations." He blurted out while Jongdae looks surprise.

"Well I have a business meeting on our anniversary date Baek..at the Pavilion Hotel. I'll be sharing rooms with my officemates as we will be busy with meetings. You just wasted your money on nothing." Jongdae said while Baekhyun frowns at him.

"You didnt tell me that you'll be busy. But since its the same hotel that I booked maybe you can sneak out and go to our room for a little while you know. For us to celebrate our 3years together." He puts on some smile while Jongdae just nods.

"Ok, whatever you said Baek. Listen I wont be able to pick you up these days because I'm a very busy person so take care of yourself ok? Bye" he immediately went inside leaving a teary eyed Baekhyun outside.

-------------

"I'm very bust filming right now baby so I only have a few minutes. Dont be mad at me ok? I just love being in the entertainment industry I know that you know that." Luhan sweetly said to his boyfriend who is quiet on the other line. Clearly upset at their situation.

"It's ok Luhan as long as you'll be there on our vacation days." He said as he clutch the phone tighter waiting for those words.

"Ofcourse..I promise that I'll be there baby. I have to go. I love you" 

The line went off and Chanyeol stares at his phone.

He said those words again. He wonders if Luhan will be able to do what he said or break his promise to him again. He cant have another broken promise which breaks his heart little by little. One broken promise at a time.

-----------

Chanyeol went up to the bathroom when he finish his random occular inspection on the 8th floor which houses a lawfirm that is paying rent so they can occupy the whole 8th floor of the well known PARK BB CORP TOWER. when he hears sobbing at the end of the cubicle stall. He thought maybe there's a broken hearted employee crying his heart out. He got curious and went up to that stall to knock.

"There's someone here..go anywhere else." Baekhyun said as he stiffles his cries.

The knock continous and Baekhyun loudly cries.

"Are you deft? There's someone here, go anywhere else and leave me alone!" He screamed at the rude guy who continously knocks.

He stand up and opens the door to find a tall guy with a really handsome face. Looking at him like he's one very intersting animal.

"Yah, this is a public restroom. Kindly cry your heart out somewhere else, the sounds you make really is annoying you know." Chanyeol complains to the wide eyed puppy looking short man.

"Ahjusii..you are so rude. I got my heart broken and you go ruining my moment? How could you be this mean." Bakehyun cries while looking up at the tall man.

"Yah! What do you mean old man? Fix yourself and get out of here. A lot of investors are randomly walking on this floor, you might ruin the company image." He coldy said and as he turns around to leave..he suddenly stops upon reaching the door and turns towards the speechless Baekhyun.

"If I'm your boyfriend I will leave you too. Look at what you're wearing? Sweatshirt and faded jeans thats too big for you? Ever heard of contact lenses because those glasses makes you look like a dork. Change your image so that no one will ever leave you..again.," he said and quickly went outside before Baekhyun can answer.

"Did that guy just humiliate me?" He ask himself as he stood there dumbfounded.

-------------

"Hey, you took your time there" Kai said as he catch up to Chanyeol.

"I just made friends with a puppy, a lost puppy." He answered which makes Kai confused. 

"What the are you talking about?"

"Nevermind. Grab the keys and we'll go to Winstons. I have to pick up the ring."

--------

"Kyungie..can you please come with me? I need to go shopping.." He whispered to his friends ears as they sit and eat lunch.

"Gosh, finally. You're going to change your appearance huh? I'll pick the clothes for you" Kyungsoo excitedly said while Baekhyun shakes his head.

"I'll choose my new clothes Kyungie. If you choose you'll probably buy some clothes that might get me pregnant by just going outside." Baekhyun chuckles.

"Well thats the point right?"

--------------

Baekhyun sits up on their backyard while staring up at the sky. It's one of his hobby, star gazing. It makes him feel like he's with his papa who's in heaven.

"Ei! A falling star..uhm..wish wish.."

"I wish I can be with Mr. Right. On my upcoming vacation break,please just pretty please let me be with him" he whispered with close eyes thinking about his boyfriend.

He has no idea that someone somewhere saw that falling star too.

"I hope I can be with him soon" Chanyeol whispered while looking at the night sky and gently swirling his wineglass.

TBC