Ch. 14 Hide and Seek

Baby Bump

Chanyeol walks out of his office with excitement, counting the seconds until he got home on his suite and see his lover. Yes he wants to replay it again and again through his mind. HIS LOVER. The smaller man finally cave in and gave him what he wanted, they make love everyday like newly weds, Baekhyun gave all his effort in taking care of his needs, not just on the bedroom but on the whole. It kinda felt like he has an instant wife who's waiting for him to come home.

Yeah, he likes the sound of that.

He look down at his phone cradled at his pants pocket...Luhan.

"Hey Channie, where are you?"

"Hey love, I'm still at the office. How about you? You have some free time eh, that's why you've been able to call me now huh?" Chanyeol sarcastically said, pretty pissed off at his boyfriend for always taking him for granted.

"Oh sushh you...I know you've been moping around and all that, that's why I decided to come back. I'm here at Korea now. Race you to your suite huh? See you there sweetie." Luhan cheerfully said through the phone while Chanyeol's eye seems to bulge out of it's socket.

His boyfriend is at the airport on his way back to his suite..where Baekhyun currently stays at.

WHAT THE .

Looking dumbly at his phone, he immediately dials Kai's number, the man probably is waiting for him down the lobby of the building.

"Hey.."

"Kai..listen to me. I need you to rush back in my suite and pick up Baekhyun. Can he stay at your place tonight? Or at Kyungsoo's place, yeah that would be a much better option."

"Okay, calm down Chanyeol, I'm on my way. What's up?"

"Luhan is on his way to my apartment and will hit the fan once he saw Baekhyun there. Got it? Go there as fast as you can and I'll try to distract Luhan."

"Okay, whatever you say boss." Kai ended the call as Chanyeol sweats like a pig as he called his boyfriend again.

Luhan is not picking his calls that's why Chanyeol tetxted the man with shakey fingers.

To : Lulu

Hey love, why dont we meet up first somewhere before we go to my suite. Send me your location and I'll come and pick you up.

To : Channie

I'm like five blocks away from your suite sweetie I'm just stuck up at traffic. No need for us to eat outside, I'm gonna cook for you later okay? After I have my way with you, lol. See you there.

"Holy ..." Chanyeol walk dazely towards the lobby and instructed a staff to fetch a taxi for him. He dials Kai's number again.

"I'm almost there Chanyeol.." Kai patiently said as he manouvered the car towards the hotel where Chanyeol kept his lover Baekhyun.

"Gosh, thank God you're fast. Tell Baekhyun that I'll call him and pick him up as soon as the coast is clear okay?"

"I have a bad feeling about this Chanyeol."

"Spare me the lecture, you can burn my ears off after this whole fiasco okay? Thanks Kai." Chanyeol sigh in relief, telling the taxi driver where to go and try to calm his nerves while the car went off smoothly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun looks at Kai with a serious face on, as the taller man fidget under his gaze.

"I am not going out of this apartment, if anything that Luhan shouldn't even be here. I want him out of here." Baekhyun said as he stood in front of Kai wearing Chanyeol's shirt which way too big for him and nothing else.

Kai is close to tears at this point and he doesn't know what do to at this point.

"Baekhyun, Chanyeol will be livid if his boyfriend saw you in here. You will ruin a long time relationship, can you handle that?"  Kai whined as he looks at his watch every few seconds.

"Chanyeol knows that I will be the only one in his life for the duration of our...deal. If you have anyone to kick out of this suite that will be the boyfriend. Now if you'll excuse me, I am now going to take a bath and be fresh enough for my Channie's return." Baekhyun said as he strides towards the bathroom and left the gaping Kai alone inside Chanyeol's room.

He quickly dials his friend's number and hope to God that the man picks up fast.

"Chanyeol, we have a problem..Baekhyun doesn't want to get out of here. Heck he wants me to kick Luhan out once the man got here. What will I do now eh?"

Chanyeol gritted his teeth as the taxi swerve through the traffic.

"Drag him out of there Kai, this is a matter of life and death for me man.." Chanyeol whines through the phone as Kai heave a sigh.

"I cant drag him out he's in the bath tub now having a refreshing bath and awaiting your return here your majesty."

"Put me on loud speaker and let me talk to him."

Kai immediately puts him on speaker, barges his way inside with his eyes close and his phone on his outstretched hands. Baekhyun looks at the man coldly until he heard Chanyeol's voice over the phone.

"Baekhyun, babe please be a good kitty and go with Kai. Luhan is on his way now." Chanyeol shouted through the phone.

"But you told me that this is my turf now, why am I being kicked out?" Baekhyun whined exaggeratedly.

" I know babe..I'll do anything just behave for now please and do what I say." Chanyeol said the magic words that Baekhyun has been itching to hear, he smile evilly.

"Okay, whatever you say oppa."

Baekhyun stood up and Kai felt thankful that he has his eyes closed.

"I'm just gonna dress up and then we go, okay Kai?" 

Baekhyun cheerfully said as he went out. Kai let out a sigh as soon as he heard the door click. Baekhyun grabbed his bags and proceeded to put all his meager belongings inside it in a rush and let Kai lead him out of the unit. They went off in the elevator and as the walk through the lobby Kai curses under his breath as they saw Chanyeol's boyfriend who clearly saw Kai and waved cheerfully at him. Luhan went towards him with a smile.

"Hello Kai, is Chanyeol up there on his unit?"

"No, he not yet here Luhan."

Luhan nooded in glee and look at Baekhyun curiously, he kept silent as he saw how the smaller man glares at him as if he did something bad towards him. Kai noticed the situation and decided that an introduction is needed.

"This is Mr. Byun, he's the boss's new secretary and we just retrive some important things on Chanyeol's apartment that's why we're here." 

"Oh, nice to meet you then Mr. Byun. I'll get going then, time to surprise my Channie..bye. See you around." Luhan happily walks away and Kai immediately walks out of there with the fuming Baekhyun in tow.

"Calm yourself Baekhyun. Remember that they are the ones in a...shall we say legal relationship while you're just the...lover." Kai said awkwardly as Baekhyun pouted.

"Chanyeol and I had an agreement before this and he's gonna regret kicking me out for that ."

"Tread carefully and know your limits Byun."

"I know my limits alright..and I will use it to my advantage."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chanyeol swallowed nervously as he walks inside his apartment, looking everywhere he calls out to his boyfriend but heard no answer. He walks towards the living room down to the kitchen and finally towards his bedroom. He slowly opens it calling out Luhan's name.

As soon as he walks inside he was greeted with a silent Luhan holding a damn red lacy ...the one Baekhyun wore a few days ago.

'Channie..what's the meaning of this?"

"Ahmmm..I can explain Luhan..."

Luhan slowly stood up and walks towards him, the taller male felt so damn nervous he's cursing inside his mind nonstop.

"You bought so many girly stuff..you really have a kink hmm? Were these for me then?" Luhan teases the nervous man who nooded dumbly as his boyfriend giggled up at him.

"I'm gonna wear all these for you sweetie, now where's my welcome kiss?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chanyeol went to the balcony with a glass of whiskey as he want some fresh air. Luhan is currently cooking inside and he has nothing to do but wait. He felt confuse at the moment, he should be so damn happy his boyfriend finally make some time for him but he isn't. He's mad really, he wants another smaller male serving him dinner and massaging his shoulders.

He looks down when he felt his phone vibrates and saw that Baekhyun send him a message with a picture on it.

To : Channie

You've been bad oppa. I will punish you soon. I'll send you some pictures in case you miss me.

And Chanyeol curses out loud when Baekhyun send a picture of his plump , black thong on, slightly askew as a large black was rammed in his pink hole.

Byun Baekhyun just have to make this hard for him. Both figuratively and literally.

 

TBC^^