Ch.18 Luhan's Return

Baby Bump

Luhan smiled as he sat on the cab which will transport him to his hotel. He knows that he can always go to his boyfriend's apartment anytime but he's feeling a little playful today and wanted to surprise his man. He has an assistant that helps him with his bag and then he has some alone time. He makes sure that he dress well and looks at the mirror inside the hotel closet.

"You look great Lu. Now go get your man." He talks to himself smilling at his reflection.

He never wasted anytime and he informed his assistant that he will go to the BB CORP tower to surprise his boyfriend. Luckily his hotel is near his boyfriend's office that' why he got there in just 15 minutes, he smiled at the receptionist who greeted him warmly. He hums a tune as he waits inside the elevator along with some of the employees of the company who are looking at him in curiosity. He smiled back politely at them, he went out as soon as he's on the top floor, walking briskly towards Chanyeol's office.

Kai looks up as soon as someone came in and curses under his breath as soon as he saw Luhan who is now walking towards him with a smile.

"Hello Jongin, I came here for Park..is he inside?"

"Ah..yes. Go ahead Lu." Kai politely said as he bowed down and look for his phone intending to send some text to Baekhyun before the man return here at Chanyeol's office.

Luhan walks inside and saw Chanyeol sitting on his table deeply immersed on reading a report, he doesn't even look up when he walks in.

"You went back fast..did you forget anything?" Chanyeol calmly asks as he continues to read.

"Hm? What did I forget?.." Luhan confusedly asked back. Chanyeol looks up quickly and curses as he felt pain on his neck due to the sudden action. The taller man stood up, swallowing nervously as he looks at his boyfriend.

"Luhan?"

"Surprise..geez Channie what a warm welcome." Luhan teases his boyfriend as he walks towards the man, stand on tiptoes and kiss him on the lips.

Chanyeol looks dazed as he stare at his boyfriend, nervous and afraid on how he will get on with the current situation.

"I thought you still had prior commitments.." Chanyeol weakly said as his boyfriend dragged him on the sofa.

"I cancelled it all, I have come to the conclusion that I need to return here and act on my promise to you."

'What promise.." 

'My promise that after I am finish with my acting I will return and marry you. Have you forgotten, really Chanyeol what is happening to you?" Luhan said as he settled himself on the taller man's lap.

Chanyeol cleared his throat, Luhan is here now and he has to come clean with everything. He started to open his mouth when the door opens up revealing Baekhyun who has some coffee's and muffins. Baekhyun looks surprised to see Luhan inside the office, sitting oh so pretty on his baby daddy's lap. Luhan looks at Baekhyun's shocked face to Chanyeol's pale looking ones.

"love..who is he?"

'Ahm..he's..he's my.." Chanyeol nervously stuttered. Baekhyun looks back at him and smile politely towards Luhan.

"I'm his assistant. I just..drop your orders here Mr. Park." He mumbles as he walks out of the room as fast as he can. 

Chanyeol lifted Luhan off of his lap and turns to hurry up after Baekhyun when Luhan called him back.

"Chanyeol, is there anything I need to know?" He coldly said.

Chanyeol stood frozen and heave a sigh.

"Yes Luhan, you need to know everything, why dont you sit down and make yourself comfortable. I will tell you everything, from the start. But I need to contact Kai first, I need to make sure my Fiancee is safe."

"What? Fiancee??" Luhan gasp as he looks at his boyfriend who is fiddling on his phone.

"Kai..yes..yes accompany him back to the Mansion, make sure he's okay. I will..I just need to finish things up here. Thank you." Chanyeol sat back on the couch as he grabs the things that his pregnant lover bought.

"Luhan..I will start by saying that I did love you and I spend 5 great years with you, we are not perfect, our relationship is a mess what's with the distance and busy schedules but hey, we made it work right, all because of the love we had for each other."

"I do..I do love you." Luhan said as Chanyeol ignores what he said and continue talking.

"I prepared a surprise proposal party for you back then on our anniversarry but..as usuall something came up and you went MIA. I got mad at you because it's not the only time you left me for work, actually as I got drunk that day I had a funny notion on my head that If I ever convinced you to marry me you will probably left me at the altar because that is what you always do Lu..you always leave me for something else, you always choose your career over me." 

"I..Chanyeol.."

"That day I met someone, a small man with a wide a smile and unlucky in his lovelife as well and we clicked, I helped him get back at his cheating boyfriend and in return he help me..by pretending to be you, so that I will not be humiliated. That night he became your proxy and my fake fiance..oh wait I forgot that important detail..we had when we're drunk, he mistakenly went to the wrong room thinking I'm his ex and I mistakenly thought he was you and yeah."

Luhan look at him with hurt filled eyes as he listens to him talk.

"I felt guilty, I tried to think about you in order to forget him but that didn't work, because everytime I think about you I always feel hurt. He's been on my mind ever since, I felt like he's a disease that wont go out of my system until I cant take it anymore..I need to have him. I wormed my way inside his life and forced him to be my lover, and now he's pregnant with our child. I decided to come clean and break things off with you, so that I can marry him and live peacefully." Chanyeol said without looking at Luhan. He felt immense guilt that wouldn't be appeased.

"How..how could you..I love you..I wasted five years of my life with you."

'I am sorry, if it makes you feel better you wasted five years of my life too. I was willing to let go of everything way back then just to have you by my side Lu. I have feelings too and I hate being taken for granted anymore." Chanyeol whispers.

"But I am here now Chanyeol..I love you I should be the one to be with you."

"I cant Luhan I need to do the right thing."

"Dont marry him. He just needs to go on and have the baby, after he gave birth he should go away. Away from us...we will take care of your son..Chanyeol..I will treat him as my own. Please..dont let go of me."

Luhan reaches out and hugs the taller man who weakly comforts him.

"I cant do that to him Lu..I fell in love with him. I am in love with him."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai looks at the sulking Baekhyun who is laid down on the bed staring into space.

"He will chose you, you know." He casually said as the smaller man huffs in annoyance.

"He will Baek's, have a little faith on the man you love." 

"I dont..I'm not in love with him Kai..as if." Baekhyun irritatingly said as he sat up on the bed.

"Yeah keep lying, well I have to go because your man is here now and he's not happy that I am with you in quote and I quote "a private place that should be limited to him and you." Bye..see yah. Dont stress yourself..think about the baby okay?" Kai shouted as he walks out of the room.

A few minutes later Chanyeol walks in with a bouquet of flowers. Baekhyun blink numerous time as he got surprised. He watches as the taller man approaches him, hands him the flowers and lean down to kiss him.

"Well Byun Baekhyun, I Park Chanyeol, is officially single now, I ended things off with Luhan, but now I need to ask you a question.

Baekhyun looks at him dumbly, butterflies in his stomack, hands shaking as he holds the flower close to his chest. He gasp loudly as Chanyeol went on his knees infront of him, now holding a small box.

'Oh my God...." Baekhyun whisperes as he puts a hand on his mouth, the other one clutching the flowers in a deadly grip.

"I want you and the baby in our life, and I know I'm a jerk an to live with but I promise to love you and cherish you as my partner. I am happy when you're with me, Byun Baekhyun would you like to stay beside me for the of our lives?"

Baekhyun cried as he nooded, heart beating fast as he felt happy and loved.

"Will you marry me?" Chanyeol nervously said while holding the opened ring box revealing a diamond ring he chose.

"Yes..yes..I will." Baekhyun shouted hugging and kissing the now smilling Chanyeol who laugh as he puts the ring on his fingers.

"I love you."

TBC^^

 

A:N : Pst..you. Yes you..I hope I was able to put a tiny smile on your lips because of this chapter. Lol. ^^ Thanks for subscribing and for those up votes ^^