Ch. 3 Kiss and Tell

Baby Bump

Mouth crashes into each other as the taller man s Baekhee's through his tight leather skirt. Baekhyun immediately looses all the common sense that he has when Chanyeol kiss the out of him. Heck his boyfriend didnt kiss him like this before. Maybe all the dominant guys have different style when it comes to kissing. 

Yes, Jongdae, his boyfriend of 3 years whom has been ignoring him for quite some time now, maybe it's ok to have fun now, he deserves it right?

Blurry thoughts quickly flew out of the window as Chanyeol lifts him up and carries him to the room. He quickly tightens his legs which are wrapped around the taller man's waist as he lets him carry him closing the door.

His moan were muffled by the mouth that is kissing him like there's no tomorrow. Tounge invading his mouth, tasting, exploring that warm cavern. 

Baekhyun shyly bits into Chanyeol's lower lip making the taller man growl. He stops kissing Baekhyun's lips only to trail his tounge on the smaller man's milky white neck. Bitting soft spots here and there making him moan louder.

"You taste so sweet princess, shh, dont worry I'll be gentle. It's been ages since I've been with a girl but,,I can still make you feel soo good babe." Chanyeol whispered as he carries Baekhyun and gently lowers him to the bed.

Those words might seem sweet and can fuel the smaller man's desire but it just serves as a wake up call from his daze.

, Chanyeol-shi thought I'm a girl. If this push though he'll see my and freak out!!

Baekhyun pushes Chanyeol away from him, sadden by the loss of that wonderful mouth on his neck.

"Chanyeol-shi,,I dont have with strangers. You must understand that." He said as he looks at the ually frustrated man above him.

"What the,,Baekhee we've been kissing like for hours, then after all that ing you gonna say that you wont have with me?" Chanyeol irritatedly said as he frowns at the supposedly girl beneath him. ", that's why I'm not into girls." he dissapointedly said as he suddenly stood up and make himself presentable, straightening his shirt while still not looking at Baekhyun.

The smaller man sit up and straightens up as well, smirking.

Revenge is so sweet jerk. Now you have blueballs yah ert. You already have a boyfriend yet you still wanna hook up with me. .

"Well, thanks for nothing Baekhee. I hope we never see each other again then. I will not see you out then,." Chanyeol said while still looking elsewhere he immediately went to the door and go outside.

Baekhyun follows after a few minutes and he's surprised to see Kyungsoo walking towards him.

"Can you please tell me what the heck happens because we just saw Chanyeol and he looks like he wants to kill someone so Jongin went with him when he requested to be driven back home" Kyungsoo said as he grabs Baekhyun's arms and reaches out to quickly fix his wig.

"You'll never believe what I just did to that jerk" he laughs while relaying the story to his friend who has an unsure expression on his face.

------------

Day one of Bakhyun's anniversary vacation trip with Jongdae starts this Friday as he quickly scans his bags, checking and double checking his baggage.

"Tickets, passport, money, Id's, undies gosh, those lacy , clothes, ok all set." Baekhyun talk to himself as he dials Jongdae's number. His boyfriend is not picking up the call making him leave a message on his voicemail insted.

"Hey love, ah I just want to remind you about our anniversary thing..I'll be waiting for you on our suite in Pavillion Hotel ok? Pls. pls. spare some time for us. Ahm, thats all, ah, I love you" He sadly looks at his phone, silently pitying himself as he was reduced to begging for someon else's attention.

He ignores the suffocating feeling on his chest as he got up and begin to dress for travel. Today he will go to the Pavilion Hotel and change his fate.

-----------

"All set Mr. Park, here's your ticket and all the papers that you will need. The hotel manager is already informed of your arrival." Jongin recited as he drives his boss to the airport.

"Are you sure you dont want me tagging along Channie?" He carefully ask his friend who immediately shakes his head.

"Dont worry about me Kai, I can do this alone. Enjoy your vacation with your Kyungsoo alright? You wont be able to have this opportunity again as we're so busy." He kindly reply to his friend who parked the car carefuly. Jongin accompanies him inside, taps him on the shoulder and smiled widely.

"Ah. look at you all grown up and ready to tie the knot. Goodluck Channie." 

"Thanks, I call you when I get there." Chanyeol immediately went inside excitedly clutching his bag which contains the engagement ring.

----------

Baekhyun slowly walks trailing after the flight attendant who shows him his seat when he notices the tall man who is supposed to be his seatmate.

PARK ING CHANYEOL

He closes his eyes and pray for patience. He will not tolerate any bull coming from the jerk today because he's supposed to be on a happy trip. He reluctantly sat beside the man who has his eyes closed.

GOOD, better sleep all through the ride, .

"It's rude to stare, I know I'm handsome but I'm already taken so hands off please" he quietly said.

Baekhyun turns looking at the man with an incredulous expression on his face.

After he almost have with Baekhee knowing he's taken now he has the audacity to say that he's taken and not into flirting? The nerve of this guy.

"Sorry I'm not staring. Why would I stare at that freaking face when my boyfriend is much more handsome than you?! Ugh, dont be so full of yourself ajhussi." Baekhyun politely said as Chanyeol opens his eyes and turns his head towards him.

"Oh, It's you again. What are you really trying to do? Are you my stalker?" Chanyeol ask when he recognizes Baekhyun as the man who is bawling his eyes out on the company restroom.

"You're not an Idol and you're not my type so please get a grip of yourself and search the meaning of HUMBLE on google translate. Dont talk to me, Jerk's are not my type." Baekhyun confidently said as he puts his headphone on and closes his eyes, ignoring the smiling guy beside him.

This little one is cute. Good for him, he's learning how to fight back and defend himself. 

After a few hours their plane landed safely and as they go off Chanyeol pushes past Baekhyun while whispering "Well lets hope we never see each other again shorty" 

Baekhyun gaped at the man who confidently walks away.

""

------------

Chanyeol impatently taps on his phone while waiting for the last passenger of the Hotel service van which will take them from the airport to the Pavillion Hotel.

"Sir? Can you please call that guy, he's wasting our time here" he said to the hotel staff who nooded as he dials the number on his phone.

"He's here now"

The service van's door opens up to reveal Baekhyun who immediately recognizes Chanyeol who is sitting comfortably at the back and is looking at him with a raised eyebrow. He inhaled and closes his eyes, his patience is wearing thin and having this jerk near him most of the time clearly irritates him.

"Off we go sir, fire away so we can all go our own way" He bubbly said to the crew who nooded at him with a smile clearly affected by his fake smile.

He sat on the seat infront of Chanyeol who just chuckles as he put his headphones on again.

----------

"Wow,,this place is amazing" Baekhyun whispered to himself as he looks up at the hotel's large entrance. It reeks high quality 5 star classy and sophisticated type of Hotel while still having that comfortable vibe to it. He immediately rans towards the hotel lobby and ask the receptionist on his room reservation. 

"Byun Baekhyun, hotel room for two." he said as the female staff checks his reservation on their records. 

"Here you go Mr. Byun, enjoy your stay on Pavillion Hotel. If ever you need anything dont hesitate to call our staff to assist you." The female staff politely said as she bows to him.

"Thank you, i just wanna ask if a certain Kim Jongdae has taken our rooms spare key?" he ask while the female staff shakes her head.

"No sir, the spare key is still here with us" She answered as Baekhyun thank her again and dejectedly walks toward the elevator. He dials Jongdae's number on his phone but the man is still not answering.

His mind is full of negative thoughts as he went inside the elevator, closing his eyes with the thought that it might prevent his tears from falling but no,,tears silently falls down his face as he put his hand on his mouth trying to quietly tone down his cry. After all his efforts his boyfriend is still hard as a rock, maybe just maybe he should just give up and set the man free. After all he doesnt deserve being treated like this right? No matter how ugly he looks he doesnt deserve being hurt like this.

The elevator suddenly stops on the 8th floor when long arms reaches out from behind him and pressed the emergency button.

"Hey stalker, you have an unussual habbit of  crying in public places arent you?" Chanyeol asked the startled man who suddenly jerks towards him clutching his chest.

"Ah,,ajushi!! Why do you..oh God i might just get a heart attack. Stop surprising unaware people!!" Shouted at the tall guy who smirked and walk pass him.

"Stop stalking me shorty,,,you're not my type." He said as he walks away from Baekhyun who immediately grabs his bag and punches the elevator button as he walks toward the hallway. Dragging himself towards his expensively paid suite.

"No, I dont deserve to be treated like by my boyfriend and that egoistic bastard" He loudly said as he flopped himself on the bed.

-----------

"I'm really sorry Jongin but can you please tell Chanyeol that I will not be able to be at the Pavillion Hotel, I'm on the way to my Russian flight after lunch. it's that I really cant loose this opportunity and I'm sure that Channie will understand." Luhan said on the phone while Jongin rubs his temple. Another headache coming soon as he listens to his boss's boyfriend.

"But Mr. Luhan, Channie will surely be so angry that he'll probably fire me right away if I said this to him now. He is currently at the reserved suite patiently waiting for you." He said as shakes his head.

"Let him be there, we know he needs the vacation to help him lessen the stress. And he will not fire you, I'ts entirely my fault and he will forgive me after a while anyway so no harm done. See yah soon Jongin bye." Luhan cheerfuly ended the call while Jongin stares dumbly at the phone.

"Geez, looks at how he takes Channie for granted. , what will I say to him..."

 

TBC

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER ,,LOL. THANK YOU GUYS FOR SUBSCRIBING^^