Ch. 10 Thongs and Tongues

Baby Bump

Chanyeol hums as he walks towards his office. Tuesday, second day of his wonderful torture week courtesy of the sassy Byun Baekhyun. He smirk as he thought about the smaller man. What is that little minx's plan for today? A beep caught his attention, he suddenly stop and fishes his cellphone out of his pocket.

From : yLu

He love, how are you? I haven't heard from you these past few days what the hell happened? Not even a text message Park Chanyeol, you are soo dead when I get back. I'm still busy at the moment but hey I did make some time to text you right? I love you and I miss you. I hope to see you soon. I'll text you again when I have free time. :*

He awkwardly looks at his phone and just stares at it. He totally forgot about Luhan these past few days come to think of it, the only person who occupies his thought is his new secretary. Shaking his head in annoyance, he really need to move on and claim that shorty, that way he'll loose interest fast enough and he'll be able to concentrate on Luhan again.

He walks towards his office to find Kai on the phone, as soon as hi friend saw him he put a cover on the receiver.

"I wouldn't go inside if I were you."

"Huh? Why?"

"My boyfriend tell me that plan b is in action so, its pretty intense and I'm actually quiet scared for your sanity." Kai said as he gets back to the phone.

Chanyeol lifted an eyebrows amused at what he heard. What could possibly that do here at his office, nothing more but to tease of course. He can survive that, hell he will survive that.

"Bring it on." He mutters while confidently walking towards the door, opening it and walks inside, his eyes trained itself at that sinful view waiting for him. He dropped his briefcase in surprise, there leaning on his desk, plump directly in front of him is Byun Baekhyun wearing a flimsy shirt and nothing else..scratch that there's a thong, red one resting in the middle of those peaches.

He immediately closes the door and locked it. This is a huge surprise as he swallows nervously, Baekhyun looks back towards him with a naughty smirk.

He finally stood up and look towards his boss who curses as he saw those pink s, Baekhyun walks towards him bend down to grab his briefcase, intentionally placing his face near his crotch making his breath hitched on his throat.

When the smaller man straighten up he looks down at him. Baekhyun smiled naughtily up at him.

"Good morning Mr. Park, come sit down and have breakfast. I already made some for you." He whispered seductively while dragging the stony face man towards the sorta dining area. 

"What the hell are you wearing Mr. Byun." Chanyeol gritted his teeth in pain as his got stone hard the moment he entered this room.

Baekhyun chuckles darkly, its obvious that the taller man is impatient and ually frustrated, Kyungsoo it right, a little more poke here and there and this giant of a man will eventually touch him on his own making him lose on the deal. Yeah that is his purpose nothing else, he is not enjoying this Baekhyun mutters to himself as he sits on Chanyeol's lap.

"I'm wearing something that I would like to wear when I have a big, strong, handsome man to me."

Chanyeol closes his eyes to keep his sanity, his went automatically rock hard by this lewd display. Baekhyun rocking a small apron with "EAT ME" print and some thong, nothing else..what the did he get himself into. 

Relax Chanyeol, dont let the little minx get to your head,..well your other head.

Chanyeol walks towards his table as Baekhyun shuffles around the room, turning to walk towards the sorta kitchen area, the taller man takes a peek as he sits down cursing with all the tension he has when he saw those plump cheeks sway as the smaller man walks. He adjusted his harden inside his pants. He thinks about his plan, he is in a terrible situation right now, he has control alright but once he saw that little minx he will jump on him and s him nice and slow until he begs for more.

He leans back as Baekhyun walk towards him handing him his coffee. 

"Thanks, you can go back to your area now. I have a lot of papers to sign this day right?" Chanyeol airily said wanting to get away from this place really.

"Eh? But you havent had breakfast yet Channie, wait here I made some fried rice and omellets for you."

Chanyeol grabs his hair in frustration as he saw those peaches again. Baekhyun returns with a tray gently placing it infront of him, he smiles awkwardly when the smaller man surprises him by sitting on his ***damn lap, wearing an apron and a ing thong for ***** sake.

"Ahm,, I really cant eat with you on my lap Mr. Byun."

"That's is why you should just eat me, Mr. Park." Baekhyun whispered making the taller man's ears red.

"I would love to really Baekhyun, there's nothing more than I would like to have you spread out on this desk, legs wide open as I your ing hole, spearing your inside with my tounge and the juices off your boy ." Chanyeol huskily said as Baekhyun whimpered with want, images of what was being said flickers on his mind making his twitch on hi thong.

"MMMMMmmmmm...that would be so hot Mr. Park, but I aint loosing yet so I'll say dream on babe." He spoon fed the irritated and ually frustrated man. Baekhyun chuckles at Chanyeol's cuteness. When he finishes feeding him he turns and kiss Chanyeol on the lips, on that close mouth, trailing wet kisses on his jaw nipping on his ears.

Chanyeol growls in frustration, thia cunning little is challenging him. He smirks, he turns his head when Baekhyun aims to kiss him on the lips again, kissing the smaller man with passion, he bits his lower lip as a little punishment for what he did. Baekhyun whimpered as he lets the man take charge, and yet Chanyeol still havent touch him. Chanyeol manouvers his head and gently push Baekhyun's head sideways so he can trail kisses down his neck.

"You will not finish this childish deal Byun, submit to me so we can take all the pleasure we both can have. Stop resisting this urge, damnit. You know you want my buried deep inside you as your tight hole milks all the I can give you naughty little ." Chanyeol mutters as he nips and on Baekhyun's exposed shoulders, the smaller man clutches hard on his shoulders to keep himself upright.

"No, I will not. You will use me and then what, throw me away when you have your fill?" Baekhyun hisses as he shove the man away. He got up and walks towards the small area where he left his work clothes off.

"You can have me if you let go of your MIA boyfriend." he said as Chanyeol suts his eyes close.

He cant, he love Luhan, they've been together for years. It would be unfair for his longtime boyfriend to be dump unceremoniously for someone he's just lusting over..right? Chanyeol called for Kai, as his p.a went closer he whispered the words he hasn't been said since his single days.

"Bring Jinhwan here, I have something for him to do."

Kai lifted his eyebrows but nooded anyways. Silently praying to God that this childish game be put to an end.

Baekhyun finally shows up all with respectable clothes on, he bowed to the two men as he walks out. Ignoring how Chanyeol stares at him.

"What the heck happens.."

"Dont ask.."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun has lunch with Kyungsoo at the company cafeteria, while telling his bestfriend all that happened inside that office Kyungsoo just sat infront of him with a thoughtful expression on his face.

"So what you're trying to say is..you like the him. If he just break things off with the Boyfriend you will consider dating him?"

"Well yeah,I mean even though he's a certified he still is as handsome as . And I am attracted to him no use denying that fact." Baekhyun said as he munches on his sandwhich.

"So,,abort mission and be a goddamn slave for Park Chanyeol..is that what we're talking about here?"

"I..I dont know Kyung,,I'm just so confuse right now, my mind and my heart and my body is all running in opposit directions and this is really making my head hurts."

"Well, if this is making your life difficult why dont you just give in and shall we say,,enjoy the ride. YOLO, you know." Kyungsoo said as he types on his phone continuously.

Baekhyun looks at him wistfully.

"I really envy you Kyung for having a hot, kind, sweet boyfriend."

"You'll have that one too..if you play your cards right."

Baekhyun sigh as he looks around, he saw Sehun at the far end of the room eating lunch but is quite emerse in fiddling with his phone.

"What's up with Mr. Oh?" Kyungsoo followed Baekhyun's gaze towards his boss.

"I dont know, he's been down lately and I think there's something troubling him. Maybe heart problem or something."

"Hmm..I hope he's ok."

Meanwhile Sehun is texting Suho nonstop since last week, asking for Xiumin's location but the staff at the cafe is adamant to give him what he wants. He still cant sleep well at night ever since Chanyeol said that the smaller man is pregnant with his child. He remembers how they both got drunk and there are some moments that is blurry on his memory. But once he forces his mind to remember he see's flashes of skin, of movements, of sounds. He needs answer and the man is now in hiding. He is getting suspicious every single day, why would Xiumin hide his pregnancy to him, why did he takes some effort to stay out of reach as possible. He stares hopelessly around, he will find out, soon.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Mr. Byun, I have a very important visitor tomorrow, please prepare something to eat and I expect you to assist him with all his needs ok. Behave yourself, no thong activity while the guest is here, understood," Chanyeol orders while Baekhyun nooded, determinely avoiding Chanyeol's gaze.

"Yes Mr. Park. That all?"

"One more thing.." Chanyeol stood up and got up close to the now trembling man, he leans down stares at him.

"I want a kiss..."

Baekhyun flusters at the attention and pouted his lips, leaning forward to kiss Chanyeol. As the taller man leans sideways bitting Baekhyun's lowerlip and ing his tounge inside the smaller man's wet cavern he carefully put his hands behind him while still kissing the now whimpering male. He leans back and stares at the slight trail of saliva in between their open mouths.

"See how you enjoy my mouth Byun, next time I'll put this mouth somewhere else that will make you moan like a . And you will enjoy every minute of it. Just give in ok? I'll be waiting."

Baekhyun shivers with want as he turns and walk as fast as he can away from Chanyeol.

TBC^^