20. Luhan's Scare

Baby Bump

Chanyeol continues to hum under his breath as he waits patiently inside the company elevator, he has a fine morning. Waking up to a very pretty pregnant fiancee who has become so needy his wanted to jump in joy.

Nothing can ruin his day..oh no. 

As he grabs the door handle it is flown back and opened harshly by Jongin who has a harried look on his face.

"Kai.,what the .."

Kai walks out the door as fast as his feet can, Chanyeol gripped his hair tightly. 

"That's what I'm saying since 6am this morning, Chanyeol..what the !" Kai screamed as he shoved the morning paper to his boss who grabbed it in confusion and read the headline news.

Xiao Luhan attempted suicide amidst ex boyfriend's upcoming wedding.

"What the .." Chanyeol whispers as he walk briskly towards his own room, sat on his chair and opened the newspaper.

Luhan, Korea's best know actor became busy this past few months with his contract abroad, working diligently in his craft he never realizes that his mogul of a boyfriend BB CORP CEO Park Chanyeol has been cheating on him behind his back, acquiring a lover who is a former employee of the said company working as the CEO's assistant for a few months before being a full time kept man.

Luhan has only been back here for a couple of months and was greeted by a break up talk from his now ex-boyfriend. Sources tell us that is the main reason for the actor's attempt to end his life. We haven't got any news on the elusive Mr. Park but a picture of his lover is now leaked online and is currently receiving hate from Luhan's fans.

Chanyeol curses as he saw Baekhyun's blurred picture on the newspaper.

"Kai..prepare a legal team for this. Stop these media rats from acquiring Baekhyun's pictures, stop the online sites that shows these pictures." Chanyeol said gravely.

"I can do that but you have to do something about Luhan."

"I will Kai.."

Kai walks out quickly while Chanyeol gripped his hair in frustration, this news might ruin his image and he needs a clean image if he wanted his business to flourish. Picking up the phone he dials his home number hoping for his lover to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hello..Grandma? Ah can you put Baekhyun on I have something to tell him." Chanyeol carefully said while he heard his grandmother sigh.

"I know about the news Chanyeol, our legal team are on it. I am here to make sure your pregnant Fiancee wouldn't be able to grab some of those pesky newspaper." Grandma Park said which makes Chanyeol sigh in relief since he doesn't want his lover to be stressed in this delicate time.

"But Grandma.." Chanyeol started to say when a sound interrupts their conversation.

"Grandma..what's this? How come they had my pictures all over the internet?" Baekhyun tearfully said as he showed his phone to the old lady who shuts her eyes in frustration.

"I forgot about those goddamned gadgets.. Be here early Chanyeol, Baekhyun needs you."

Grandma Park ended the call and Chanyeol stood up, grabbing his phone he notified Luhan's manager that he will drop by the hospital and they agreed immediately sending him the hospital address.

He needs to make an appearance to salvage his tattered image and he really wanted to make sure that his ex is safe. After all, he did love the man for five years.

Driving with a weary heart he felt guilty of what Luhan did, he must've hurt him so much for him to consider suicide. He needs to help his ex move on, gradually, he needs to support him as his friend.

He walks out of his car and go to the room number that was sent by the manager. He knocks on the door before opening it.

"Chanyeol-shi..it's nice of you to visit our Luhan. Have a seat, we will wait outside." Manager hyung said as he and the staff went out of the room to give them privacy.

Chanyeol looks at Luhan who is quietly looking at the wall, ignoring his presence in the room. Chanyeol walks closer and sit down beside the bed.

"Dont do this Luhan, this is not you. You don't need to do drastic things so you can get the attention you want." Chanyeol quietly said.

"You..did this to me..you hurt me." Luhan said as he cried openly. Nudging Chanyeol's hands when he tried to wipe his tears off.

"I am sorry, from the bottom of my heart. Luhan I wish I could turn back time and still be in love with you. I wish I can still be your Chanyeol..your boyfriend who is willing to wait for you and ignore being hurt for you. But we can't go back..we can only move forward, I choose to be important to someone, that may sound like a very selfish thing to do but I've gotten lucky that the man I'm in love with now is important to me as well." Chanyeol carefully said as he hold his ex boyfriend's hands.

"You promised that you'll wait for me..you promised that you'll have a baby with me and marry me and..you broke every single thing Channie.." Luhan puts a hand on his face as he cried his heart out.

Chanyeol stood up and sat on the bed, hugging his broken ex, wanting so much to lessen his pain but he can't.. He's a jerk..he hurts Luhan and he is probably hurting Baekhyun too.

"I'm sorry I'm a dumb ..I'm sorry for all the pain Lu...I'm sorry." 

Chanyeol chanted, enveloping him in a warm hug, staying inside that room even after Luhan slept through the exhaustion. Holding his hands, Chanyeol stares at the beautiful face that captured his heart before.

"If I could go back in time Lu..I would probably just cancel my reservation at the Pavilion Hotel..so that I will not meet with Baekhyun..so that I can still be your Chanyeol.." Chanyeol said with tears in his eyes, hating himself for hurting the ones he loved.

-----------------

To : Baekhoe

Calm down, I heard the news and Kai is on it as well as the Park's legal team.

To : Kyunghoe

Kyungiee...I need you, my mind feels like it's gonna blow off. They said I'm a who seduces Chanyeol away from his boyfriend, they said I should kill myself not Luhan.

To : Baekhoe

Stop reading the comments, we all know what the truth is, wait for me there I'm on my way.

To : Kyunghoe

I feel bad, it's the truth..I ruined them...I'm the bad guy in the story.

To : Baekhoe

STOP IT. WAIT FOR ME. DONT READ THE NEWS ONLINE..

Baekhyun paces back and forth, bitting his lower lip in worry. His phone rang, seeing that it's Chanyeol he pick it up.

"Hey..Channie..." He breathlessly said.

"Babe..I'm sorry for all of this . This is all my fault." Chanyeol gravelly said.

"Channie can you come home now please..I feel bad." 

"I will, I just need to have a drink. Baekhyun..I went and visit Luhan on the hospital, he's..angry..no not at you babe..he's angry at me. Because I'm a huge , I'm a dumb man who doesn't think about what others will...." Chanyeol gruffly said as if stopping himself from crying.

"You're not..every one makes mistake Chanyeol..and I love you even if you're a jerk..I love you inspite of your imperfections.. Because you're making efforts.. To be a better man and partner..I know you will be a great dad..don't cry please,..come home now so I can hug the pain away.."

"I..I don't deserve you babe..you're too good for me. I will come home soon. Wait for me okay?"

"I will.."

Kyungsoo barges inside unannounced, wearing a satisfied smirk on his face.

"I hacked into Luhan's file, cctv cameras and cellphone messages file..don't ask me how I did that but here's the thing..that is playing it! He literally plan all of this!"

Baekhyun's heart stopped at the sudden information.

"That's illegal Kyung..."

"I know but we have the dirt on him anyways..that freaking best actor dude.."

 

TBC^^

​​​​​​

​​​​​​