Ch.25 Chanyeol's Plan

Baby Bump

Note : I edited this chapter guys cause I made a mistake with the characters, but it's all fixed now. Guess who just enters the story?^^

Shout out to naughty_me TYSM ❤

-------❤---------❤---------❤

Chanyeol looks at Kai with hesitant eyes.

"We do what?"

Kai shifted on his seat and coughs awkwardly.

"You've seen the reports made by the police and actually they did a great job dealing with that but they can't and will not do anything about this issue.."

"Care to explain?"

"We are dealing with the mobs Chanyeol and the mobs rule these districts, the police are on their payroll, one wrong move from them and the mafia will blow their heads and get away with it."

Chanyeol closes his eyes as he understood what his friend is trying to say.

"What shall we do then? How can I get him back? I want them back.." Chanyeol whispers helplessly as he looks around his office. He is frustated as hell, he doesn't even sleep anymore, thinking about Baekyun and their baby's safety.

"I know a man who will help us, but he will want something in return.."

"Anything..as long as he can give me back my family I will give him anything he wants.."

"Leo is a Triad Head in China but he's based here in Korea and currently ruling Seoul..he wants your cousin N."

Chanyeol's eyes widen at the information that Kai had revealed.

"My cousin? Like my distant cousin N from my grandma's side of the family?..why does..do they know each other?" Chanyeol incredulously asked thinking about his nerdy cousin who is working at a local library in Seoul.

"No but Leo has an obsession towards him, stalking him everywhere he went which isn't that much since your cousin's daily schedule includes the library, the park and his apartment." Kai explained.

"Wait you mean to tell me that my cousin is being stalked by a mob head and you know about it yet you didn't bother to tell me?" Chanyeol incredulously asked as Kai lifted an eyebrow at him.

"Well what can you do about it anyway, Leo can do anything he wants and he wont let a mere CEO like you gets in his way. Try it and expect a bullet through your head.."

"But...haisshh.."

"Moving along, if you set up your cousin on a date with him and get in a few good words, he might actually help us with this mess."

Chanyeol stayed silent, knowing that this is the best plan for him to get his family back.

"Take me to N,,,"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

N shifted on his seat as he stares at his cousin's helpless face, he started to get sweaty when they told him that some Leo has been stalking him. Heck the man probably knows that the three of them are talking right now.

"Should I call the police?"

"No..we can't do that..listen I know it's quite unfair of me to ask you this but it's the only chance I got to have my family back.." Chanyeol sadly said knowing how hard this is for N.

"I want to help but..I don't want to be kept by that Leo forever..maybe I'll just act like I am okay with everything and then go away after you have Baekhyun and the baby back?" N hesitantly asked while Kai looks incredulously at him.

"Hyung, once you're a lover of a mafia boss you're a marked man, but I can assure you that this Leo guy is in love with you. He will never hurt you and I'll bet that he'll be whipped, you can order him around and he'll do it for you." Kai said as N looks at him curiously.

"And you know that because?"

"Well I saw him once, he said you are talking to yourself in the library saying that you wanted a new edition of those encyclopedias because the once on the public library were too old so..he brought new onces and delivered it to the library under a false name, saying that it's a donation or something." Kai blabbed on and on as he looks impatiently on his clock, knowing every single second is important.

'Well...then yes. I want to meet him and I promise that I'll behave myself as long as you guys need me to but please save me afterwards okay?" N smiled cheerfully at them as the two men looks awkwardly at each other, not having the heart to tell the older man the truth.

Chanyeol closes his eyes in shame.

Aisshhh..this is what I am scared of. My cousin is too innocent for his own good, he probably thinks Leo is just an obsessed young man and he his job is just to act like he's going on a date with him or something.

Kai taps him on the shoulders and whisper.

"Don't worry about your cousin, he's in good hands and Leo will probably had much better luck than us on convincing him to stay with him."

Chanyeol nods but nevertheless whispers back.

"But if hyung ever called for help we will get him back."

"We will...and that's a big IF that we got there."

"N, can you be ready in an hour? We'll call on Leo now." Chanyeol said as Suho stood up.

"Yes, I'll be ready.."

The two look on as N went towards his room.

"I don't like doing this Kai.."

"I know this but..it's the only way I know. Plus, well worry about N after we have Baekhyun and your babies."

Kai picks up his phone and dials Leo's number. The man picks up immediately.

"Kim Kai..you did your homework early.." Leo drawls lazily as Kai looks at the windows of N's apartment.

"Well you probably know that we're here at N's place..we finally convinced him to meet you later."

"I know..good job.What is it that you want in return.."

"I already told you..."

"I heard that Luhan is the one behind all of this.."

Chanyeol in a deep breath, he has a hunch that his ex is the one behind all of this mess but to hear it as a fact and with conviction still shocks the out of him. This is way beyond evil, to harm a pregnant man and orders his death. Kai looks worriedly at his friend.

"Are we sure about that information.."

"I have a copy of his supposed talk with the mobs right here, I'll send it to you once my date with N is finished."

"He has what? How did he get his hands on that one.." Chanyeol gasp, anger coursing through his veins as he thinks of Luhan and how manipulative he has become.

"He got his men inside the other mob's group so Leo has reliable men to spy on them.."

"Enough of this talk,,we will talk, face to face later at the Red Dragon Restaurant, I will show you what I found out and what we will do to get him out."

Chanyeol grabs the phone away from Kai.

"Leo, I dont know you personally but I want to thank you for helping us.."

"Anytime, as long as I get to date your cousin.." Leo chuckles on the phone as Chanyeol gave it back to Kai.

Wait a little bit longer babe,..we're going to save you.

Kai sigh and shakes his head, he just receives a text from Kyungsoo telling him that he's on Luhan's tail, that's the reason why the smaller man is all quiet now.

"Kyungsoo is not letting Luhan out of his sight.."

"Good, keep and eye on him and make him think that we don't have any clue that he's the one who did all of this." Chanyeol gritted his teeth.

"Guys? I'm ready.." N said wearing his glasses on and his long sleeve sweatshirt with skinny jeans and some sneakers on.

Chanyeol looks at his cousin and cringe..

"N, you're wearing that on a date? Don't you wanted to dress up more to..attract your date?" Chanyeol asked while N looks at him in confusion.

"Why would I seduce him? I don't even like him. I am meeting him for the first time now."

"Aissshhh...come on Kai. "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

N looks around the cafe for a tall man with a permanent frown on his face., that's the description anyways and he knows that whoever this Leo is he will go straight at him because he's the only one who has no company with him on the cafe. He played with his phone for a little while when a shadow fell all over him. He looks up and got surprised to see a tall, handsome man with an intimidating aura.

"Uhm..hi?"

"N..It's good to finally meet you. I am Leo.."

They shake hands and Leo went to sit infront of him. N nervously played with his fingers, he has never been on a date before and he never expected the man to be this..intimidating.

"Stop playing with young fingers baby..don't be scared. I'm just here to get to know you better.."

"Why do you want to meet me?" N curiously asked as Leo smiled at him.

"Because I want you..."

"Why do you want me.." N whispers.

"Because you make me feel something...and I want you physically. So I want to get to know you better, I want to connect with you because I want you to be mine.." Leo seriously said as N looks at him.

"I'm not a possession, I can't be owned by no one."

"You're not..you're not gonna be my slave...you're gonna be my wife.." Leo said as he calls a waiter and immediately orders for the two of them.

N blushed at the lewd comment from the man.

"In case you haven't notice I have a ..I am not gonna be a wife.." N hisses as Leo smirks at him.

"Oh you will be..I'm gonna wife you and you will like it. So..shall we eat? I'll arrange everything later, we'll have another date on friday, cancel all of your schedules."

"Stop ordering me around.."

"Then say goodbye to your cousin's finacee's safety...I hope you sleep well after this."

N grits his teeth and glares dagger at the annoying man who makes him feel conflicted.

'Why you...ughhh.." He stabs on his food imagining that it is Leo's face.

"We will get along just fine baby if you just behave.."

"Shut up Leo.."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyungsoo silently looks on as Luhan enjoys dinner with his managers acting as if he did nothing wrong.

"You will pay for what you did to my best friend you .."

His phone rang and he answers it quickly.

"I'm back.."

"I need you to trace Baekhyun, his phone is dead but it has a gps device on it, attached inside the phone. Only you can hack into its system.."

"Why?"

"Because that GPS was made by you idiot, I stole it from you on our first year in uni."

"Aiishhh.. I knew you're the one who stole it. I need a place to stay and to work."

"Go to my apartment, someone is waiting for you there, you have everything you need there no worries."

"Okay, see you later.."

Kyungsoo looks back at Luhan and smirks.

"Payback is a Lulu,.."

 

TBC^^