Ch.22 Meet the parents

Baby Bump

Hi, guys so I decided that Baekhyun's parents will be played by Rain and Song Hye Kyo..because.. I love the two of them together. Lol.

----------❤---------------❤

Baekhyun smiled awkwardly as he saw his friend Kyungsoo pointed his phone towards them as if taking some pictures.

"Stop smiling at the camera Baeks, its supposed to look like a stolen shot. Geez, you look ugly here.." Kyungsoo complains as he erases the image on his phone. He is currently with Chanyeol and Baekhyun and decides to take over Baekhyun's Instagram account.

"Baby., you have everything you need?" Chanyeol breathlessly asks him as he brings the smaller man's bag with him.

"Yes, Channie...I am ready to go now." 

Chanyeol smiled at his lover and leans lower to kiss his small baby bump.

"How about my baby all ready? Let's go and meet your grandparents now shall we." The tall man talks to his unborn child making Baekhyun giggle at his cheesiness.

"Yes! Finally got the perfect pictures to post, finally. Thanks, Doby..." Kyungsoo smiled at Chanyeol who glares at him.

"Haisst..why do you have to replace Kai,." Chanyeol complains.

"Because he's busy cleaning out the mess. Anyways let's go?"

They walk out towards the waiting car. While Kyungsoo posted the pictures on Baekhyun's account. A picture with Chanyeol looking fondly at Baekhyun, Baekhyun smiling sweetly up at his lover and the third pic is Chanyeol kissing Baekhyun's tummy.

The caption said, "Love makes you strong, and respect helps you persevere."

-----❤-----❤-----❤-----❤

"I hope they will like me.."Chanyeol nervously said as he looks at his Fiancee. 

Baekhyun smiled at him and caress his hand.

"Don't worry they will."

"No, they won't." Kyungsoo evilly said as he chuckles.

"Kyungie..shut up.," Baekhyun whines to his friend. Chanyeol pouted while looking at his lover's friend.

"Tell me why they won't like me.."

"Because you make him suffer, force him to be your lover, get him pregnant and now your ex-boyfriend humiliate him in front of the country."

Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun.

"Baby,, if ever I get killed today, my last will and testament have been settled."

"Shut up Channie..let's go." He grabs the taller man's hands and dragged him inside his parent's house.

Baekhyun gasp in shock as he saw how pretty their home is now, his mother pulled all the stop at decorating it in a tasteful manner. He shakes his head and looks around calling for his parents.

His mother appears and ran to hug Baekhyun.

"Ahhh.. My baby..you're home. Did you like my surprise for you?" She said while waving her small hands around.

"Yeah, but mama..how can you spend so much for this..I thought we're short on money.." Baekhyun confusedly said.

"Aishh,...what do you think of me and your dad eh? We used your money, the ones you're sending back here each month and set up a small business at the market. Now we have saved the income and guess what baby.. You don't have to work so far away anymore..your papa and I will pay our loan now. We have saved enough." She said with a tearful smile as he makes her son turn around, looking at him from head to toe, checking of he's okay.

"Baekhyun...you've been eating a lot lately?" She puts a hand on his bump and jerks away when the baby kicks.

"Oh gosh,..oh my gosh..." She looks at her embarrassed son and then to the silently laughing Kyungsoo and then to the towering Chanyeol who wishes to make himself invincible.

"Honey!!...honey!!!" She shouted for Baekhyun's father who went inside the living room holding a katana which he seems to be sharpening its blade.

"Our baby,, is pregnant. He has a tall man with him." She pointed at Chanyeol who swallows nervously as Baekhyun' father went in front of him and they stare at each other eye to eye.

"So..you did come huh..welcome to our house Park. Have a seat and let's talk shall we." Ji Hoon seriously said as Chanyeol looks around for help, found none and nods his head following his fiancés father like a downtrodden puppy.

Kyungsoo laughs openly when the taller man is out of earshot.

"He'll be wetting his pants, poor boss." He said towards the worried pregnant man.

"Baby..come to the kitchen and let's talk..it seems we miss out on a lot of happenings in your life." Hye Kyo said as she gestures for the two of them to follow her.

-----❤-----❤-----❤-----❤

"Sir..I came here in good spirit, wanting to have your blessings for our upcoming marriage." Chanyeol started but Ji Hoon put up his hands to stop him.

"Listen here pup..when you intend to marry a person you consult with your lover's parents first and then asked for their hand in marriage. What you did is plan he wedding first and go to our house and invites us to the wedding, you're not here to ask for our blessings.. That's rude Mr. Park, what if I don't want my son to marry you? We can always make him live here, we'll all work hard to support his child." Rain complains as he frowns at Chanyeol.

"I'm sorry Mr. Byun, everything is so fast and intense and we got caught up in our emotions, but we're here now to beg for you're forgiveness and blessings, I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me." Chanyeol bows down.

Rain looks him over.

"You know, my son he's a very good man, brother and an excellent big brother who works his off to help his family with financial need, I wasn't able to give him a comfortable life,,, my question is...can you? Will you promise to take care of him, pamper him and love him as best as you can?" Rain looks at him with knowing eyes.

"I'm not a perfect man, and I screwed things over even way before we start, I'll probably hurt your son again and again due to my attitude but I love him..and I will do my best to treat him right and love him right." Chanyeol seriously said silently praying that Baekhyun's father will approve him as a son in law.

"If what you said is true, and you promise to do all of the things you said today then I'll give you my blessings, just make sure to treat him right or else....see this beauty? I know how to use it.." Rain said while pointing at his newly sharpened katana. 

Chanyeol frantically nods his head in affirmative and sweats coldly.

Meeting the in-laws sure is hell.

-----❤-----❤-----❤

Hye Kyo looks at Chanyeol with a teasing smile.

"My baby chooses someone who looks like his papa.." Hye Kyo elbows Baekhyun on the waist making the shorter man wince.

"Mama...not my baby bump." Baekhyun whines.

"Sorry..baby I forgot that you're pregnant now. What I'm saying is..you chose a man who's tall...a little bit tan...well built body, big hands..big feet..." Hye Kyo squeals as her son close his eyes in embarrassment.

Kyungsoo laughs as he shot pictures after pictures of a very flustered Chanyeol and a very indifferent Rain.

"So tell me baby...is he good in bed like papa?"

"Ma!!!!!!!"

"Hahahaha that's a very good question, Mrs. Byun..." Kyungsoo gleefully said as he laughs at his friend's embarrassment.

Rain looks at Chanyeol with seriousness.

"No under my roof Chanyoda.."

Chanyeol looks evilly at the smirking Kyungsoo and curses him.

"The only one who's having some loving here would be me and my wife, Baekhyun..you want to marry this tall human, then restraint yourself, no before you exchange vows.."

"Pa...." Baekhyun whines.

That night  Baekhyun and Chanyeol sleep with Kyungsoo between them, wanting to kill themselves as they heard clearly how the little man has phone with Kai.

Chanyeol sleeps with a small smile on his lips though, at least they now have Baekhyun's parent's blessings. All is well.

TBC^^