Ch. 17 Grandma Park

Baby Bump

Chanyeol has been an only child..as was his father and his grandfather and his great-grandfather. Thus Grandma Park has been nagging her to produce an heir at such a young age,,heck she even went on her way to hire some courtesan to..shall we say make his son ready for the big thing..until Luhan came along and Grandma Park shuts ..she doesn't like the way this young man takes her son for granted but as long as Luhan will get pregnant and give her the grandchild she wanted then she will continue to shut ..but alas..five years has come and go but still no baby to wear those baby clothes she has ordered.

But luck suddenly knocks on Grandma Park's door when the news came by that Chanyeol has impregnated a boy..she scrunches up her nose when she was informed that Baekhyun has been Chanyeol's secretary for a short period of time..she doesn't like office romance where people tend to mix business with pleasure but what more can she expect from her grandson?

"Bernard..kick off the door.."

"Madam?.."

Bernard, Mrs. Park's body guard nervously pushes the doorbell on Chanyeol's apartment while Mrs. Park is impatiently tapping on her shoes. The door opens up revealing a confused Chanyeol who was surprised at his grandmother's appearance.

"Grandma?? What are..."

Mrs. Park slap his grandson on the shoulders as the small lady barges her way inside.

"Wait grandma!!,.." Chanyeol tries to stop his grandmother as Baekhyun is currently taking a nap inside his room.

"Quiet..I know what you are hiding from me Channie..." Grandma said with a smile that confuses the taller man as he let his grandmother open the door and take a peek inside.

"Awww..look at that puppy..so cute." Grandma Park squealed as Chanyeol closes his eyes and lift up a hand through his head, a particularly strong headache coming through.

"Grandma..I dont want to sound rude but..why the heck are you here?" Chanyeol whines as his grandmother slap him on the arms again.

"Shut up you ungrateful pup..I put diapers on you..I feed you..I take care of you and now that you're all grown up you never have time to come home and visit me." Grandma Park said as she led her grandson towards the living room.

"I am busy grandma..I dont have time.."

"That is why you should give me some grand kids for me to play and spoil with..but I heard from a reliable source that you and your lover are expecting..you dont know how happy I am when I heard the news..I am proud of you Channie." Grandma Park's eyes is beaming with happines as Chanyeol awkwardly rubs his neck.

"I am still with Luhan.." he quietly said.

"Break things off with him..I raised you well enough for you to know what is the right thing to do."

"I..I am going to live with Baekhyun and take care of the baby."

"Tsk tsk..you're forgetting the most important thing..."

"No..grandma we're lovers..bound by passion..by ..not by heart..not by love!" Chanyeol said. He doesn't want to be tied up in a loveless marriage and he knows that Baekhyun doesn't want to as well.
 

Grandma Park looks at Chanyeol, stare right into his eyes he felt that his grandma is somehow peeking into his soul.

"You do love him..you're just blinded by the stagnant relationship you had, you just think you are bound to Luhan just because you wasted four years for him, you just dont want to look more closely to your lover because you're afraid to finally realize that you fell in love and not in lust. Believe me,,I've been there, done that."

Chanyeol looks at his grandma and heard Baekhyun calls for him. He turns his head as he saw him walking towards the living room, still groggy from sleep ruubing his eyes.

"Oh..oh my God...sorry I.." Baekhyun said as he looks at Grandma Park who is smiling at him and then at Chanyeol who has a weird look on his face.

"Why dont you worry dear..I am Chanyeol's grandmother and you are Baekhyun right?"

"Yes I am..it's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Park." Baekhyun nervously swallowed as he bow down, this small lady is the Chairman of BB CORP and she knew his name..wtf.

"I came here because I heard that you are pregnant with my grandson's child."

"Ah..yes I am madam." Baekhyun nooded while looking at Chanyeol.

"Well, I am here to talk to the two of you about the wedding." Grandma Park said as she stood up grab Baekhyun by the arms and force him to sit beside Chanyeol.

"What..wedding?..I dont know..Chan..." Baekhyun stutters as he looks at his lover who is sitting beside him with closed eyes.

"Wedding..your wedding to my grandson. You wouldn't think that the next heir to the Park Clan will be born out of wedlock right? No, that's a big no no no. So I insist that the two of you be married immediately, Chanyeol you and your now fiancee will return to the family mansion as we all clear out this mess. We will contact your family dear Baekhyun and inform them on the upcoming nuptials. I suggest you both pack, my staff will pick you up tommorow."

Baekhyun sat there with her heart pounding..he felt Chanyeol grip his hands tight and leans down towards him.

'It's okay babe..dont panic..I am here with you and we will bot get through with this."

Baekhyun looks up at his lover with fear and doubt in his eyes.

"I am scared Channie.."

'Shhh..Grandma..you do know that Baekhyun is pregnant right now that's why I dont want him to be stressed and forcing him to marry me is making him stressed! Please give us some time to be ready for all of this."

Grandma Park look at his grandson and smiled.

'You've grown up pup. That is what I am waiting for,,for you to grab the wheel and steer it to the right direction. I will give you time..and you two.."

She looks at the two man who is sitting nervously infront of her holding each other's hands.

"Make it useful..and make it right. I will leave now, I expect both of you at the ancestral house soon. Take care of the babie Baekhyunnie.." Grandma Park stood up and hug them stealing a kiss from Baekhyun who blushes at the attention. As soon as the lady walks out Baekhyun slumped back into the couch.

"You're grandma is quite..scary." Baekhyun whines as Chanyeol chuckles and massages his head.

"She's just..well she has a strong personality that's why. Is this okay with you..I mean..being married to me."

'I dont know..Iam hesitant to marry someone who doesn't like me." Baekhyun mumbles as Chanyeol turns his head towards him.

"But..I like you..a lot." Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun looks at the taller man in surprise, noticing that he is blushing. Awkward silence followed Chanyeol's statement.

"Is that a confession or something?.."

"Well yeah.." Chanyeol rubbed his neck trying not to look so embarrased.

'Well it ..pabo.." Baekhyun hisses as he stood up and went back to the bedroom slamming the door shut.

'Wait..did I say something wrong?" Chanyeol said to himself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am your assistant Chanyeol not your shrink." Kai complains as he accompany his friend for a drink.

"But I have a problem right? I cant understand what I did wrong." Chanyeol whines as Kai slapped him on the head.

"You did nothing wrong, you just confessed at the wrong time. Plus you didn't even make it romantic, you twerp..you do realize that Baekhyun is a very hormonal pregnant man right? He needs some romance and sweet talk from you lover boy and what did you do? What kind of a confession is that?" Kai said as he continue with his drinks.

"Oh..damn..I..I am such an idiot." Chanyeol said as he brushes a hand through his dishelve hair.

"Hear hear..anyways..have you talk to Luhan yet?"

'No..not yet.."

"Why? I mean if you're gonna be with Baekhyun now, then you should end it with Lu."

"I know..but he's busy. I cant contact him."

Kai looks at his friend with pity in his eyes, he always know how Chanyeol suffers when he's being neglected by his boyfriend.

'Hey dont look at me like that..I'm okay actually..it doesn't hurt that much."

'Because of Baekhyun.."

"Yeah..because of him and our babies."

TBC^^