Ch.10 ytary Byun

Baby Bump

Baekhyun stares in amazement at the new clothes that are now laid out infront of him. Kyungsoo did well with the color schemes of his outfit plus he pick the jeans and slacks one size short making it obscenely tight showing off those plump peaches that Chanyeol is intent to own.

"I have to wear those, starting from today?"

"Yes and please wear those briefs that I bought they will look great on you believe me. Now put on you shoes because we're gonna have your hair fixed and dyed." Kyungsoo looks at his friend in glee.

Baekhyun smiled weakly and let his friend push him around. 

He looks at the mirror and gape at himself. His hair is now dyed blond and has been relaxed as he notices how soft it is now. He looks young..

"Perfect, now we just need to unwind Baeks, you look great already we don't need to do anything else. Let's have some coffee."

"I don't know what to do after this Kyungsoo, I mean I'm not an expert at this seduction thing." Baekhyun mumbles as he sips on his coffee.

Kyungsoo stare at him and flicks a finger on his forehead.

"That's why you need to watch some gay . It's very educational, it will basically tell you how to do it. Plus gay are intense and passionate, here let me show you one of my favorites." Kyungsoo said shoving his phone under Baekhyun's nose who jerks it away.

"Kyungie!!! Not here for s sake,.gosh. Someone might hear us or worst see us watching at a cafe in broad daylight." Baekhyun gasp dramatically making his friend rolls his eyes at him.

"Ok, but we are watching gay when we get back on your apartment."

"OK, cheers to gay ." Bakehyun said lifting his cup of coffee.

------------------------------------------

Aaahhhh...oh yeahh...hahaaaaa...

Right there...oh yeah.......

Feellsss soon good daddy...

"You won't learn any trick if you keep on closing those ing eyelids Baekhyun." Kyungsoo scolded his bestfriend who is crouching low on the sofa beside him. 

"But Kyung..."

"I repeat, this is for educational purposes so grow some balls and watch. Here this one is great, a got ed by the school jock, actors looks great too. Wait..alright here we go. Watch and learn." Kyungsoo said as he fiddles with the remote.

Watching the with a storyline shuts up the whining man in a flash, he blushes as he saw how the jock is bigger and more dominant than the slim nerdy guy (nerdy like him huh). He flushes as he saw the jock kiss the nerd, tounges and all.

"See that, the jock is aggressive at first showing his dominant side but once the nerd submits to him he relaxes his stance and got a little bit gentle with him." Kyungsoo said as he pointed things out to his slightly innocent friend.

Baekhyun nods in agreement, the hard grab on the back of the neck turns to carress when the jock felt the nerd response accordingly to his kiss.

"After that show of dominance top guys usually want to express their want by worshiping their partners body, yeah like that. Don't be surprise if Chanyeol did all those things to you." Kyungsoo points towards the screen as he munches on some popcorn.

The jock trails kisses down the nerds neck down to his chest, flicking his tounge on those s, down to those abs and finally onto that hard decent length that stood up at attention. Baekhyun was amaze at how the jock on that with gusto, but got a surprise when he lowers his head and on the twinks hole like a man dying from thirst.

Baekhyun blushed as he remembers how Chanyeol's tounge made its way inside him when they last made up. The sensation is so amazing that he cant help but grab onto the man's head and squirms his around. Kyungsoo looks at him knowingly.

"He did that to you right? Your face looks like a tomato."

They continue to watch the two men make love, the room was surrounded by groans and moans and shouts and Baekhyun has a permanent blush on his face while Kyungsoo looks indifferent.

"Kai is much better than that top, he plows like theres no tomorrow, anyways. The point as we all see is that with a little bit of cuteness, innocence and lots of manipulation we can make the hardest bend down on their knees and worship us. You take the idea up that brain of yours and do it on your own style. Cheers!"

Baekhyun nooded his head while looking at the screen.

--------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun walks around in his room as he double checks all that he needs and put it in his bag. He walks towards the mirror to brush his hair as he looks himself over. The total look is nice, y but subtle..seductive but with class. 

"Well, Byun Baekhyun...here we go."

As he went inside the building people are amaze by his transformation. It's not every day that the company's biggest nerd dress like a hot vixen. Tight pants clinging seductively on those legs while the oversize longsleeve cashmere sweater that Kyungsoo bought drapes over his frame in an innocent way, what makes it y is the open wide collar, basically everyone can see Baekhyun's long neck as well as those creamy shoulders. 

Baekhyun look around in wonder at all the looks he received. What makes him laugh the most is when his ex boss Sehun mistakes him for someone else. The taller man takes a double look at him when he finally recognize him.

"Wow, Byun. You're looking so good today." Sehun teases the blushing man.

"Shush..Dont embarass me. Kyungsoo is the one who insist that I dress like these."

"Thank God for Mr. Do then, hey this is your first day as the CEO's secretary right?"

"Yes.."

"Good luck. If anything happens, call me and I'll barge into that room to save you." 

"Why thank you Mr. Oh but rest assured that I can take care of myself." Baekhyun winks at his younger boss who chuckles at his cuteness.

"Well this is my floor. See you when I see you Byun." Sehun walks out of the elevator as Baekhyun takes a deep breath to calm his nerves. Every sound makes his chest explode with nervousness and finally he arrived at his destination, top floor, CEO's office. The place of the devil who makes his blood boils but still he cant resist him.

He walks out with confidence, he needs to believe in himself to make this work. He will make the giant bow down to him.

He walks inside slowly looking around and find Kai already at his table diligently organizing some things on his laptop when he saw him.

"Hey Baekhyun, first day huh?" Kai cheerfully greeted him.

"Yeah, well I hope I can survive working for that dumbo.." Baekhyun said as Kai pointed out his desk.

"That's your area, any calls for Mr. Park will be screened by you, check Victoria's notebook back there so that you know who are the VIP callers and who's not. The details of Mr. Parks activity are stored there as well but that's my job as well so I'll be able to help you with that. The reports that are scattered there are for keeping just organize it and prepare the reports that needs to be sign and that's it." Kai said as he continues to type on his laptop.

"Ok noted Mr. Kim."

"Why thank you Mr. Byun."

The door suddenly slammed open halting the friendly banter from the two as Chanyeol stride towards his room without looking at them.

"Bad mood." Kai mouthed to Baekhyun as he stood up and followed his boss inside.

Baekhyun can feel every beat of his nervous heart on his chest. Muttering every curse words that he knows while taking deep breaths to calm his nerves.

"Ok Baekhyun, you can do this. Fighting1" The speaker on the phone turns red and the deep voice of Chanyeol is clearly heard.

"What the are you doing Mr. Byun? Come inside and make me some coffee." 

Baekhyun stared at the speaker dumbly. Gosh, what a jerk. He stood up fake a smile and walks towards the room.

"Good morning Mr. Park."

Chanyeol is reading some reports and doesn't even bother looking up at him while Kai pointed towards the sorta Kitchen area with a glass partition. It is fully equiped with every Kitchen tools and equipments which amazes the smaller man. He started to make some coffee marvelling at how cool and efficient the coffee machine was. After he's finished he put the coffee onto a small plate and carefully carries it towards the desk.

"Here is your coffee Mr. Park, is there anything else you want?"

"You.."

Baekhyun flush as he just stood there awkwardly while Kai mumbles an excuse and left the room as quickly as he can.

"You want me to baby you big boy?" Baekhyun whispered as Chanyeol finally look up and stare at him withn raised eyebrows.

"Sure if that's what you want.." Chanyeol smirk and felt like he's just playing with an innocent child.

"What do my baby wants to eat? I believe you didnt have any breakfast yet." Baekhyun sweetly said as Chanyeol smile at the thought of some food.

"Pancakes will do, all you need is in that kitchen. Go on.."

Baekhyun smiled evilly as he walks towards the kitchen area, he quickly makes some pancakes adding a liberate amount of syrup on it. He adjusted his shirt, making sure to show his goodies as he finally went back towards the busy man.

"Here you go Mr. Park." 

Chanyeol looks up at him and noticed his exposed neck, smooth, white, and so damn kissable the tall man had no choice but to avert his eyes. 

"Put in on the table right there."

Baekhyun do as he says, swaying his hips as he walks feeling the taller man's eyes on him. Chanyeol sat there with a grunt as Baekhyun carefully placed the plate infront of him. He immediately dig in while Baekhyun turns around to retrive his forgotten cooffe on his desk. When Baekhyun returned Chanyeol nearly chokes on his pancakes when the smaller male chose to sit on his lap, looking up at him with an innocent expression on his face.

"Aigooo,,you forgotten about your coffee,,here Mr. Park" 

Baekhyun gently guides the cup towards Chanyeol's lips making the giant automatically drink some of it. He slowly puts it down on the table and touches Chanyeol's face tracing his fingers along his jaw.

"I havent had some coffee yet and I want a taste..can I Mr. Park?"

While Chanyeol nooded in agreement Baekhyun leans closer to touch his lips on the taller man's coffee coated ones. Tracing his tounge along the upper lips and gently bitting the lower ones, Chanyeol groans in want as Baekhyun finally puts his tounge inside his mouth, twirling and dancing and tasting.He grips his chair hard, wanting to touch the quivering male in his arms but still fighting his urge.

Baekhyun smiled into the kiss as he felt something hard pokes his . He knows that the giant is enjoying his minstrations and he have to step up the game.

He slowly leans back, unnataching his mouth from that hot cavern. Chanyeol looks down at him with hooded eyes as he his own lips.

"Hmmmm,, i love your coffee Mr. Park. It taste really good. How about those pancakes eh,," Baekhyun pick up the fork and get and small part, generously coating it with syrup, putting the whole thing on his mouth. Chanyeol watch as the syrup makes a mess on that sinful mouth, some of it are smeared on his lips and on its side.

"Want a taste Mr. Park?"

Baekhyun seductively said as Chanyeol growls and attached his mouth on his. and biting, making Baehkyun twitch a little as he enjoys being kissed. Chanyeol tighten his grip on the side of the chair, not wanting to loose on their deal, but not wanting to pass the opportunity to kiss the hell out of the smaller male either. He will not loose, he will have the smaller male in his arms, on his bed willingly.

When he finally his lips clean he leans back on his chair catching his breath, thinking about yucky things to make his hardness go away. Baekhyun chuckles at Chanyeol's dishelve appearance.

He finally stood up and straighten his appearance.

"I'll leave you to eat in peace now Mr. Park, you did well but that's only a preview of what's to come. I actually planned on going with the syrup coating my body and just lay there and be your freaking breakfast but...oh well we can do that some other time. Call me if you need anything Mr. Park." Baekhyun kiss the guy on the jaw then he went out.

Chanyeol curses himself a million times as he imagines the scenario that Baekhyun describes.

Baekhyun and syrup..

He hates his life.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun sat on his chair and clutch his chest, his knees are wobbly. All the energy are drained out of him by his act. How can he pull off that stunt. He grabbed his cellphone and texted Kyungsoo.

From : Baekhoe

Plan A is a success.

From : Soohoe

Good. Thumbs up for ytary Byun

Kai looks at the grinning Baekhyun and then towards Chanyeol's door. He shakes his head in pity.

 

TBC^^