Ch.16 Mine

Baby Bump

Baekhyun looks down at his trembling fingers, he's shocked. He's not yet ready to be a parent, it takes lot of patience and understanding to take care of a baby. What if he at being a father to his child, what if the baby wont like him and cry his heart out 24/7? He doesn't know what to do, his mind is on overdrive until it went completely blank.

Chanyeol is no better, he got his tounge tied as he silently drives through the traffic, looking every now and then at his lover. He screwed up big time, he got Baekhyun knocked up while still in a relationship with Luhan and he knows that when his boyfriend found out it will be the end of their relationship. He sigh as he forces himself to calm down and think rationally.

They silently enters Chanyeol's apartment, Baekhyun dumping his bag into the closet and lay down on the bed, his energy has been drained out.

"What will I do.."

Chanyeol went straight at the bar to grab a bottle of whiskey and take a shot as soon as he pours one on a glass. He thought of the babies currently nestled inside his lover's body and smile, humoring himself as he thought of what will they look like, will they take after him or will they look more like Baekhyun. He heave a deep breath and shove a hand through his hair, everything is a mess.

A few hours later after they both have dinner, Chanyeol ordered some take outs for the two of them he called Baekhyun and they both sat down beside each other on his couch.

"So, I got you pregnant, I would just want to ask..are you ready? Do you want to carry them for nine months or..do you want to abort them?" Chanyeol said impassively as Baekhyun's breath hitched. It wasnt as if he hasnt thought about it but to hear it has been shocking to say atleast.

"I...I really dont know yet..I mean..I am not yet ready but.."

"I am not yet ready to but..Everything is up to you now. If you want to keep them then we will keep them. But we will have to change our set up. You do know that Luhan will freak out when he found out about this right?"

The reminder that Chanyeol is taken and has a boyfriend left a bitter taste on his tounge.

"Let me think about this first before we talk again okay? I'm tired Mr. Park I need some rest, I'll go now. Goodnight."

Chanyeol let the smaller man walks out and stayed at the living room for a very long time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I dont know what to do Kyung.." Baekhyun said helplessly as his friend sympathized with him. Baekhyun has been a mess these past few days and Kyungsoo cant take it anymore to see his friend crumble in front of him.

"You do know that abortion is not a good thing right? It can mess up your inside like and you might have some problems when the time came that you are ready to have a child."

"So..you are saying that I should push through with the pregnancy because of health reasons..I..I think I'll be the worst parent ever,..I dont even know how to change diapers." Baekhyun whines as Kyungsoo pats him on the shoulders.

"You know Motherhood comes naturally, once the baby..or babies are there right in your arms you will know what to do. Come on Baeks..all mothers out there are first timers and they make things right by following their instinc..you know..ugh..I cant explain it but what I am trying to say is you will be okay, I am here to help you with this if you are afraid okay? I'm on the freaking research now on male pregnancy..just keep them please." Kyungsoo said as he types on his computer without fail. Baekhyun stood up and hug him from behind.

"Thanks Soo..."

"No problem , just let the babies call me Uncle and not Auntie.."

"Well see about that..." Bakhyun teases the man who glares at him and shooed him away from his table.

Baekhyun went straight towards his boss's office and knock on his door, pushing his way inside Kai looks at him and excuses himself as Chanyeol looks at him in interest.

"Mr. Park...I decided to keep them."

"Good...now about our set up, you will stay with me now indefinitely..I want you and our child with me."

"You mean..we will have a relationship or something.." Baekhyun tentatively said as he looks at the taller man.

"Yes,..let me fix everything up first, you just have to wait okay? Can you do that babe?"

"Yes..I can wait."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mrs. Park the doctor confirmed the report regarding the man that Master Chanyeol has impregnated, here are the copy of his medical check up."

The old lady looks at the file and saw Baekhyun's picture attached to it. 

"Byun Baekhyun...send me a report on this child's background immediately. Send some maid to fix the bedroom next to Chanyeol's room. Once I talk to my grandson I expect a wedding soon after so you should fix a schedule with a wedding planner as early as you can." The lady said as her assistant looks at her in surprise.

"Are you sure about this Mrs. Park..this boy is a stranger and Chanyeol has been in a relationship.."

'With Luhan who failed to get impregnated, 5 years and still no granchild? I will not sit back and let them waste my remaining years..this child..a stranger you say is now on his way on giving me not one but two granchild. This is surprising,...our family have heirs now and I have to make sure my grandson did it right. Chanyeol needs to be reminded that I am still alive and I am the chairman of the company."

The old lady sat down on her chair and smiled at the picture..this Baekhyun is special and she wouldn't let anyone hurt this child, not even her grandson who is rough on the edges.

'Well my little Baekhyun,..your fairygod mother is here.."

TBC^^