Ch.30 Godfairy

Baby Bump

Baekhyun smiled at his baby who is happily blubbing as if he can talk. Such a blessing he is, his little Taehyung.

"Hmmmm yes, what a talkative baby I have hmm? I love you." He softly said as Taehyung grinned toothily up at him.

The door to their bedroom open up to reveal Chanyeol who just gotten home from his work.

"Hey, babe. I promised you a night off so, I got home early." 

Baekhyun stiffled a laugh. That statement means Chanyeol bullied his staff to make him got home earlier.

"Yes, but I still have an hour to spend in admiring our son." 

Chanyeol smiled warmly at their baby who flapped his limbs as soon as he heard his father's deep voice calling out his name.

"Yahhh...Taehyung Appas home. We'll have fun together this time around son. No nagging daddy with us." Chanyeol walks towards the child to kiss him on his fat fist.

Baekhyun glares at his husband.

"I have the access to the CCTV Channie..I don't want Taehyung to sleep late. Please follow the schedule."

Chanyeol take off his coat and look worriedly at his husband.

"But what if he don't want to sleep yet? How can I force him? Nah..I can't do that!"

Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"You need to work your off to make our baby sleep Channie. A regular sleeping schedule is a must for our child. Now, I'm up! I need to dress up and drink my off."

Chanyeol walks towards the smaller man to lean down and kiss him.

"Just remembered who you belong to when you strut your out there okay? You're mine." Chanyeol bites him on the neck hard, surely leaving a fresh mark on those white column.

"Hmmm so possesive my dear husband. I know whom I belong to. Don't you worry."

"Just making sure." Chanyeol grinned as he heard his son's loud wails. As usual, whenever he tries to get cuddly with his daddy Taehyung doesn't seem to like it.

"Yah... alright Appa won't touch your precious daddy anymore. Geez baby...where did you get that from huh?" 

Baekhyun smiled to himself as he leave the two alone.

Now is the night for magic. Now is the night to spread some love and happiness.

-----------------------

Baekhyun walks with an excited air around him, he is going to the cafe and he has someone who's very important.

He walks inside and looks around.

Hmmmm where is he?

A hand suddenly lifts up and waves.

"Hi Baekhyun! Here! We're here!"

Baekhyun walks faster and hugs the man who's holding a one and a half year old baby with him.

"Xiumin hyung, it's nice to finally meet you in person again."

Xiumin has been MIA since his devastating love affair with Sehun who has been smitten with Baekhyun. They meet up again online on forums and reaches out to be friends. Now is the first time for Xiumin to be in Korea again.

"It's good to be here again after how many years. Kris and Suho has welcome me in tears when I get back in here."

"Yeah..we are all surprised by your dissapearance. Look at your baby, he's...is he?" Baekhyun tentatively asked.

Xiumin smiled bitterly at that.

"Yes, Jia Er is Sehun's son. From that unplanned night that we had with each other."

Baekhyun reaches out a hand.

"You do know that I don't have any feelings for him right? And he realizes that he is in love with you after you left."

Xiumin looks up at him.

"Did he? But his realization has been too late then. Maybe were just not meant for each other." Xiumin shrugs his shoulder offhandedly.

"Have you moved on already? Is there anyone who's waiting for you back home?" Baekhyun asked straight to the point.

"I'm a single parent and I don't have time to date Baekhyun, some of the guys I met before showed some interest but back off as soon as they meet Jia Er...and I don't like that. They want me but they don't want my life...my son."

"You still love him.." Baekhyun quietly said.

Xiumin gave a nervous laugh and shakes his head in denial.

"No... it's all in the past."

Baekhyun hold his hands tight.

"Take every chances to be happy Xiumin hyung,...for yourself and for little Jia Er." Baekhyun winks and look around as soon as he heard someone calling his name.

"Hey... sorry I'm a bit late, I just got here I...." Sehun stopped as soon as he saw Xiumin.

For him it feels like the time stops, for how long does he long to see the smaller man's face again.

"Hey..."

Xiumin swallow nervously.

"Hi..."

"This is my night..I want the two of you to talk and work things out. For your son. Ciao my friends. Be happy." Baekhyun chuckles as he leaves the place, planning on his next stop already.

"One down..a few more to go..."

Sehun sat on Baekhyun's emptied chair.

"I missed you. I'm glad that you are okay and healthy." Sehun started but glances every now and then towards the baby who is smiling at him.

"Thank you. I'm glad that you are well too."

"Is...is he.."

"Yes... he's our baby."

Sehun can't stop his smile. He reaches out a hand which was grabbed immediately by Jia Er.

"Hey baby.. I'm your Appa."

The baby look up at him with a cheeky grin.

"Baba!" Jia Er blurted out which makes Sehun laugh with joy.

"Thank you for this wonderful gift and sorry for all the pain I might caused you Xiumin. Sorry if I'm such a fool to realize my feelings when you're already gone."

"Baekhyun said something...he said you're in love with me. Is that true? When I left, you tried to find me?"

"Yes...and I know it's too late now but.."

Xiumin coughs loudly.

"Mr. Oh...I have come back here in Korea because I need my parents help on taking care of my baby and I also need to find some job. Is there any vacancies in your company."

Sehun sit still at the sudden change of topic.

"Well yeah...I need an assistant..."

"Can I apply for that position?"

Sehun leans back on his seat and look straight into Xiumin's eyes.

"If you want to..."

"I want to,.. because working with you means having some time with you, it means I can get a chance to know you better. I can see that you have changed Sehunnie..."

"Yeah...I heard that a lot. If you need some help with our son, I can always provide for his needs as well as yours Xiumin."

"My parents wanted to be with Jia Er, this is the first time that they'll meet their grandchild and I want to give them the time to enjoy having my bundle of joy with them."

"I also want to be with him..I know you don't trust me now but I will work hard to prove myself to you and to our baby."

Sehun grabs his hands.

"Xiumin I know this is sudden and all but I want you to know that I hold you dear to my heart, now that I have the chance to make things right I will do anything to be with you."

Xiumin smile at those sweet words. A couple of years ago he heard those words which are meant for Baekhyun and now Sehun is saying those words to him.

He stands up and put Jia Er into Sehun's arms leans down towards his surprised face.

"Took you long enough Mister. You really need to work hard to earn my love back, you make me hurt for years."

Sehun smiled widely as he held his son in his arms.

"I will babe..I will."

Sehun sealed that promise with a kiss. Xiumin chuckles, some things will never change.

They heard Suho squeal in happiness while being calmed down by Kris.

"Congrats on patching things up. It's a good thing that you'll stay here Xiumin." Lay cheerfully said as he walks around.

"Thank you guys...as Baekhyun said, I need to take chances. I also want to be happy." Xiumin said with a huge smile on his face.

Sehun kiss his son's chubby cheeks.

"You and JiaEr is my happiness." 

---------------------------------------

Baekhyun looked at Jinyoung who is awkwardly looking back at him.

"What? Do I have something on my face?"

Baekhyun continue to stare and sigh.

"I know why that dude likes you. You're handsome and beautiful at the same time." The smaller man quietly said as Jinyoung embarrassingly wave a hand on his hair.

"Why thank you. I haven't been complimented by a man who just suddenly barges inside my apartment for such a long time." Jinyoung reminded him.

"Oohhh fiesty as well. No wonder Jaebum has been moping around my best friend's apartment for so long...no no. I want that man out of our lives and dump him into yours. Now tell me, what the heck is the problem?" Baekhyun slap a hand on the table as Jinyoung rolled his eyes at him.

"If Jaebum asked you to come here and talk to me.."

"He didn't...I don't like that man, he's stealing my best friend away from me." Baekhyun loudly complained.

Jinyoung shakes his head.

"You know, lots of people are rooting for us to get back together but I have excellent memory Baekhyun, I will never forget those tough times."

Baekhyun nods his head in understanding, he would do as Jinyoung does now with that man but he's here with a mission.

"But you still love him...inspite of all the hardships that you went through you still love Jaebum right?"

Jinyoung doesn't under but takes a deep breath.

"Love is not enough Baekhyun..."

"It is enough once you learn to forgive."

"If you're in my situation will you ever forgive him?"

"Not at first but eventually I will, because it's not my style to hide behind pain and suffering and hate...I want to live my life in peace and with love and contentment."

Jinyoung takes a sip of his warm chocolate.

"How can I forget..."

"The question is how can you forgive? Give him a second chance to prove himself, to you and to your son. Once you're back together you will get to know each other again, better this time, you will see the changes in him and in yourself."

Jinyoung is torn between his mind and his heart.

"Tomorrow morning he will take Yugyeom to school, here, this is a free pass on my friend's cafe, you can order all you want free or charge, invite him for a cup of coffee and please talk about your whole situation, remember you have a child together and you also have love for each other, make it work please and be happy." Baekhyun smiled as he finishes his cup of hot choco and grabs his coat.

"Ciao handsome Jinyoung, may you be happy with that man that is a best friend stealer and advance thank you for taking him out of Kyungies apartment. See you when I see you."

Jinyoung look dumfounded at the man who just walks in and out of his apartment as he pleased.

"That's it? He just barges in here and just go like that?... he's a weird one." Jinyoung mumbles under his breath while looking at the card.

"A free pass huh? Does Jaebummie still love his coffee without sugar?..." Jinyoung smiled as he pockets it in. 

------------------------

"Okay,, who's next on my lucky list? Ahhhhh..my Kyungie! I already kicked Jaebum out of his apartment now I just have to prepare him for a marathon of nonstop with Kai...yeah that's it he will love that. Off to Kyungsoo's apartment!" Baekhyun shouted the last part while the taxi driver looks back at him.

"And where is that apartment mister? Please don't shout inside the car you're ruining the zen vibes here dude.."

"Sorry... please take me to this place and thank you."

One more and my task is complete. Baekhyun thought with a wicked grin.

TBC^^