Ch.5 Date with the jerk

Baby Bump

"Oh my ing...you?!! I knew you are stalking me you little..." Chanyeol shouted as he covers himself with the little towel he just grabs on the floor while looking at Baekhyun who sat there on the bed dumbfounded and grabbing the blankets to cover every part of his body.

"Shut up you crazy ajhussi..I'm here at my room. You're the one who just barges in here and takes advantage of me!" He shouted back as Chanyeol grabs his hair and curses. 

"This is my ing room you hear me? Take a look around. This room is organized to be a surprised for my boyfriend who is supposed to be here not you!" He shouted at the scared Baekhyun who slowly looks around and sees the baloons and roses scattered on the floor. He gulps and realizes his mistake due to drunkeness. He shuts his eyes closed and cries. Chanyeol looks at him in surprise, not expecting that kind of reaction from the feisty smaller man.

"Hey, dont play the pity card on me, it wont work." He said as Baekhyun bows down his head as more tears fell down his face.

"I screw up big time, now I gave my first time to a complete ing jerk. My boyfriend will get rid of me now" He wailed as Chanyeol gulp nervously. He's also drunk last night but he has to admit that the was great and now he feels good about it knowing that he's the first to make love to this...well..

"No use crying over lost ity. Look, I have a boyfriend and I'm planning on proposing to him so please let's just forget about this little incident and go our own separate way. I cant give you back your ity but I'm sure you boyfriend will understand. Come on, what's your age? Still a at this time seriously?"

Baekhyun stood up and grabs the blanket to cover him as he walks out of the room.

"Insensitive jerk!!, I will not mess up your relationship with your boyfriend. I'm not a bad person! I'm just at the wrong place at the wrong time. I'm sorry. Are you happy now?" He opens the door and runs outside. Not a care if someone see's him with just a blanket on his and tears blurring his eyes. He sobs but freezes the moment he sees Jongdae, his boyfriend at the end of the hallway playing tounge hocky with some girl. They are so into the kiss that they just opens the door of the room and went inside still on liplock.

He felt dizzy and disoriented. He runs up the hallway and grabs the door,it opens up and he went inside to see his boyfriend on top of the girl, right there on the bed,"

"Wha,,Baekhyun!" Jongdae said as he looks up to see who interrupted him and his girl.

"Jongdae,,what's this? Who is she..." He whispered brokenly while looking at the guilty face of his boyfriend and at the gloating face of that girl with him.

"Oppa, is this the boyfriend you are talking about? The one you are giving hints of breaking up but too dumb to catch up?" He sweetly said while hugging Jongdae who hugs back but still look at the man before him with some pity in his eyes.

"No, Jongdae,, come with me and lets talk about this,,please." Baekhyun said while looking at the man he loves hugging someone else.

"Baek..I'ts..I'm sorry but I dont love you anymore and I'm sorry you have to find out this way." Jongdae gently said.

"I hate you!! I wasted my time on you!!! I hate you!!" Baekhyun shouted.

"Well you're too stupid and ugly. How will your lover stay with a pathetic person like you? Loser." The girl said while Baekhyun continue to stand there loss for words.

"Hey, . You forgot about your clothes. Here take it." Chanyeol said while confidently walking inside the room and shoving the clothes on the crying man.

"Eh?? What the..Baekhyun! I cant believe you'll do something like this?? I've been begging you for years now and now this??? having fun with someone else huh??" Jongdae incredously said to his ex boyfriend. 

Baekhyun bows his head down as tears continues to flow. He grabbed his clothes and runs outside.

Why do this things keeps on happening to me? I  just want to be happy, why do they keep on shoving me away like I'm a piece of , like I'm nothing??

He barges into his room and fell down on the floor. Crying his broken heart out as he tunes out the world.

I'm just so tired..I just want to be happy.

-----------

"Hey you, get the hell out of our room. After you have fun with my good for nothing ex boyfriend you have the audacity to stand here pretty as you please like nothing happen??" Jongdae shouted at Chanyeol who continues to stand in the room and just stare at the couple, not bothered that Baekhyun left a while ago.

"Dont act like you care you . It's good that Baekhyun find out this way, now he knows what kind of a loser you are. I'm just here to say something, you have to apologize. The sooner the better or else," He threatens Jongdae who gulps and stare as Chanyeol walks out of the room slamming the door as hard as he could destroying the hinges and making the door bounce on the wall.

He returns to his room, thinking about the small man who accidentally gave him his ity and just got dumped by his boyfriend. He's not a monster, of course he felt pity towards Baekhyun and he is really bothered by the whole situation. At the same time he felt sad himself, he thought that maybe, just maybe his boyfriend Luhan finally chose to be with him but ended up dissapointed, again.

"I still have another day to on my vacation..hm what to do."

-----------

Baekhyun took a long shower and an equally long phonecall to his best friend Kyungsoo. His bestfriend promised to skin Jongdae alive when they got back which helps lessen Baekhyun's sadness a little. Atleast his EX will have to deal with SATANSOO and he's just sit back and watch his bestfriend creates chaos.

He has another day on his hotel reservation but as he is soo tired with all the that happens he decided to pack things up and leave all the mess behind.

He walks like a zombie with no care in the world while thinking about chocolate cakes, some ice cream, chiclits and his good ol' sweater when someone grabs his arms. He shrieks in surprise when he realizes that the one who grabs him is the jerk whom he just had with last night looking fine abd y, leaning on the open doorway of that godforsaken room. 

UUgGgghhhh, kill me.

"The hell you want ajhussiii?" He said as he lamely look up the giant man who is now cockily smirking at him.

"Going anywhere? I need you with me here tonight. No, listen to me and shut up. Listen, well since I am the LUCKY one, if we can call it that, that got a chance to..lets say pop your cherry, I decided to do something for you. Take it as a thank you gift for the,.well you know.." Chanyeol said with a freaking smile on his face making Baekhyun blushed.

"What, listen Mister, you dont have to do anything about this, I am fine, i will move on and forget everything that happens here and now I will leave and go back home. Thanks for your concern and thanks for that momentarilly goodness of your heart by thinking that you can do something about my messy relationship but no thanks." he said sweetly with a sarcastic smile on his face as he tightens his grip on his bag and turns to walk away when..

"You have no say on this matter.,turn around and get inside my room or else I'll be forced to manhandle you and throw you inside." Chanyeol said while taking a defensive stance. He will not back down to this small man with a nice that he really wants to grab and fondle.

"Now you are threatening me? You ing son of a...all of you alpha males are jerks and good for nothing...umppphhh.." Chanyeol grabs Bakehyun by the waist and throws him on his shoulder. Easily grabs the bags and litterally throws him on his bed.

Bakehyun bounces on the bed and litteraly panicks as he realizes that he's here again,..on the freaking bed where he lost his ity,,and with this handsome, tall and oh so y man, but still definitely a jerk.

"What is wrong with you, I just wanna go home." He whispered as Chanyeol stares at him.

"And what is wrong with you? I just want to do something for you. You know you should learn to let go sometime, you're alwatys on your guard and you're always trying to make things right,  loosen up and have fun. I'm not gonna do something crazy you know just learn to trust me on this, just for tonight."

"I'll say say just so I can return home asap." He sadly said as Chanyeol took his phone and dialed some numbers. 

"You will never regret this one, you'll have fun I promise." 

-----------

Oh my god, this place is awsome. So cool..

Baekhyun gushes as he saw how chic and classy the hotel game room is. Vegas inspired and full of glitz, this definitely is for high class people only. He peeks and saw his supposed date, Chanyeol looks slick and handsome with his black tux and slim black necktie. He totally pull of that tall handsome y devil vibes with the teasing smirk on his lips.

He slowly walks down the stairs towards the man, he is nervous as he just have a make over courtesy of Chanyeol, his hair now smooth and cut to frame his face softly with a side bangs and his skin now smooth and flawless, eyebrows plucked and shaped, a hint of make up on and a gray suit which fits into him nicely. He smiles forcefully to the tall man as he walks towards him.

"Hi" He greeted Chanyeol who is clearly checking him out.

"Nice, you should dump the glasses and stick to the contact lense. Over all you look great." Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun who is surprised by the kind comment coming from this jerk who accidentally took hi ity.

"Why thank you, I didn't know you have a kind bone in your body." He said as the tall man faked a hurt look on his face.

"How could you say that? I'm a nice guy you know." He said as the Baekhyun rolls his eyes and lets himself be led towards the bar area. Chanyeol acts like a gentleman and assist him as he sat down their table.

"I dont wear a dress prince charming so you dont need to act that way." He nervously said as Chanyeol sat down infront of him.

"Stop thinking negatively, I'm being nice to you because I want to, not because I have some ulterior motive. you clearly have some trust issues." Chanyeol said as the waiter offers them the menu.

"Well, after my what my ex did I will not trust anyone again..not until I moved on and forget how I trusted that horrible guy." He furiously said as he lets Chanyeol order something for the two of them. He's not used to this fancy menu thing..he just wants some McDonalds meal and go home.

"Stop, stop thinking about that for a while and lets enjoy this date ok? I have a surprise for you after this so..chow." He cheerfully said while Baekhyun sighed and just enjoy the food and the company of this guy. They drink some wine and says a thing or two about themselves.

"I'm Byun Baekhyun and I have a lace pink on my bag" Baekhyun cheerfully said on his third glass of wine making Chanyeol choke on his brandy.

"Hey, are you alright ajhusii?" Baekhyun ask as he looks at Chanyeol with that cute expression on his face.

"Ehem, ah yeah I'm, I'm just surprised. I didn't know that you're into that kind of stuff you know." Chanyeol laugh nervously as his twitches dangerously on his tight pants. the image of Baekhyun with only those pink lacy on is wrecking havoc on his sanity. Better leave now or else..his brain warns him. 

"My turn, I'm Park Chanyeol and I like cute things." He said as he smiles seductively towards the small man who just emptied the content of his 5th glass of wine.

"I like tall guys like you but I look like a loser that's why I ended up with Jongdae, who is not tall." He Baekhyun chuckled.

"I'm with Luhan for years now but I cant still seal the deal due to his hectic shcedule and in that way I'm kind of a loser too" Chanyeol said as the two of them drank and continous to get drunk.

"I want to be happy." Baekhyun whispered and Chanyeol slowly stood up and went near him.

"Come, it's time for my surprise" He offers his hands towards Baekhyun who takes it immediately. Curious about this surprise.

He is tottally clueless when Chanyeol led him out on the veranda and they both walk up to the person who is waiting there. Baekhyun grabs onto Chanyeol's big hands when he saw his ex standing there. His mouth opening in surprise as he saw Jongdae's face. He has a huge black eye and his face looks worse..

"Surprise, this jerk hurts you emotionally now I hurt him physically. He will say something to you and you listen hard baby. Let the words sink in." Chanyeol shoved him towards Jongdae who flinches but stood his ground. After a few minutes of staring at each other Jongdae kneels down infront of Baekhyun. 

"I'm sorry Baekhyun, I'm sorry for all the hurt I caused you. I should just ends things up with a serious talk between us but I got caught up doing . I never think of your feelings, I am selfish and let you love me while I just love myself. I let you be led on for years because of the benefits I get by being your boyfriend. This is all my fault. I want you to know that there is nothing wrong with you, you are wonderful and kind and funny, I really have genuine feelings for you back then but I guess the love that I have for you is not that strong. I am sorry. I hope you can forgive me for all the hurt I caused you." Jongdae said as he bows his head and pour his heart oyt to the man before him,

Tears are gently flowing now, how nice it is to know that after all this crazy things his ex really did love him way back. 

"I forgive you, not because you asked me to forgive you. I forgive you for myself, so that I can move on and forget all the things that you're making me remember. I dont want to cherish the hate I have in my heart right now Dae, I am sad because I loved you, I spent all my time and my love for you, I make my self pure just for you. Thank you, inspite of all the horrible things you did I am glad that once upon a time you fell in love with a nerd slash loser like me. Thank you."

Baekhyun said as Chanyeol walks up to him to hold his hands as they both look down at the still kneeling Jongdae.

"Don't come near Baekhyun again you got me? Now get the hell out of here and zip that lips or else." Chanyeol gruffly said as he walks away with Baekhyun.

"You did a great job now lets have more fun at the rooftop. You'll love it there." Chanyeol chuckled as Baekhyun blush like a school girl and let the tall man drags him around,

As the waits on the elevator Chanyeol wraps and arm around Baekhyun who giggles and lets himself be hugged.

"Thanks anyway, you dont have to beat that jerk up you know." Baekhyun whispered as Chanyeol smiled down at him.

"Of course I have to, wouldn't miss it for the world you know. I have to beat some sense to the guy." He cockily said and as they enter the rooftop area where a jazz singer is singing on her piano. 

"Wow this whole place is awesome,," Beakhyun smiled gleefully as he stares around.

This clearly has that calm ambiance where in romantic things happens.

"Yeah, I like this place as well because of it's romantic vibes so I actually planned on proposing to my boyfriend here but he didn't come so.." Chanyeol said with a bitter. Baekhyun stared up at him with understanding eyes, he reach up and touch the tall man's handsome face.

"Aigoo..a jilted fiance having some dramatic conversation with someone who just got dumped how fitting listen to me, you are handsome, and y and special and kind. You will have your happy ending with the man you love soon ok?" He said while pinching Chanyeol's cheeks.

They laugh at their silliness but got surprised when some the hotel crew throws some confetti at them, the manager and some staff are walking towards them one holding a cake with some fountain candles on, the other holding a bouquet of flowers which were given to the startled Baekhyun, the other staff holding the engagement ring that Chanyeol created for Luhan.

"Welcome to the Pavilion Hotel Mr. Xiao Luhan" the greeted Baekhyun who awkwardly bows his head in return while Chanyeol shuts his eyes and runs his fingers on his hair. He forgot to inform the manager that the planned surprise should be canceled.

Baehyun saw how embarrassed the taller man is so he takes pity and pointed at the ring on Chanyeol's hands.

"Jagiya, what's that?" He playfull ask while Chanyeol stared at him dumbly.

Baekhyun winked at him indicating that he should just play around.

Chanyeol smiled and imagine that his boyfriend is one in front of him.

"Lulu, we've been together for years now and I guess now is the right time to do this. I love you and I really want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

He went down on his knees when he got to the marry me part making the staff cheer.

Baekhyun felt some tears fell down his eyes.

I envy you Luhan, to have someone like Chanyeol who loves you and treasures you. I am sorry for stealing thiswonderful moment that is originaly meant for you. Thank you for letting me experience this moment.

"Yes I will" he as Chanyeol stood up and slip the ring on his fingers.

"A perfect fit, jagiya." Chanyeol smiled as he squeezed the smaller man's hands, silently thanking him for helping him not to loose face with the hotel staff.

"Congratulations Mr. Park, Mr. Xiao on your engagement,please accept this couple stuff toy as the hotel's thank you gift for sharing this wonderful moment of your life here. Best wishes sirs." The manager happily said as Chanyeol wrap an arm around Baekhyun's shoulder, they were led to the elevated flat form that oversees the whole place.

When they were comfortably sitting with food and wine on their table, they lift up their glasses and cheered for a job well done. 

"Thank you Mr. Park"

"You're welcome Mr. Park"

-----------------

TBC

Thank you those upvotes and comments ^^