Ch. 13 Moving In

Baby Bump

Baekhyun never in his whole nerdy life would thought that he'll be a ing mistress of some CEO. But now here he is moving his things into Chanyeol's bachelor pad. Dragging his luggages and other essentials he talk to his landlord prior to this and they both agreed that Baekhyun will keep on paying the rent although he's not living there anymore so that his unit will be reserve for him in case he returned sooner than he expected.

He looks up at Kai who's waiting for him outside his apartment.

"Hey Baek, are you sure about this?" Kai said cheerfully as Baekhyun laugh.

"Yes Kai, the sooner we get over this the sooner I can move on and forget about your friend."

"I still think this is a bad idea but, what the heck. You're both grown up, you choose this thing and..good luck."

"Thanks Kai. Good luck to me." Baekhyun mutters as he sit on the backseat of the car and look around his apartment one last time.

He wanted to think that he's just on his way to a week long vacation but he knows he's gonna stay at the CEO's house for a very long time. The man is insatiable, and passionate and rough and gentle at the same time and he's hook. He loves how the taller male makes him feel all these emotions, like he makes him feel alive again after a very very long time.

Time passes by and in a blink of an eye he's at the lobby of the famous Empire Tower where Chanyeol's pad is located at the top floor. He looks around at awe at such a grand place, he envies these people who had comfortable lives and can afford to live at these grand place. Kai leads the way and make some small talks as they wait for the elevator to reach the top floor. At last here they are, his legs turns to jelly when he realizes that he's walking towards his own prison. All things turns in slow motion., Kai's voice was muted as his eyes dilated, looking at the door which will lead him to his doom.

The door opens up revealing a casually dressed Chanyeol who smirk at him in satisfaction.

"There you are, come on in. Kai want a drink first before you go out?" Chanyeol cheerfully said as he ushers them both inside grabbing Baekhyun's bags from him.

"Nah, Kyungsoo is waiting for me at my apartment." Kai said as Chanyeol looks at him.

"OOhhh, you gonna get some tonight huh? Dont be ing late tomorrow ." 

Kai looks at the taller man in raised eyebrows.

"I should tell you the same thing er. I'll be going. Mind you, dont be late tomorrow Mr. Park." Kai looks pointedly at the two of them making Baekhyun blush.

", ignore him Baekhyun. Come on let me show you our room." Chanyeol grabs his hand while Baekhyun stutters.

"What? Are we..sharing rooms?"

"Yes, easy access you know. And its much better this way."

"You can put your clothes at The cabinet beside mine, you cant use the beige one coz that's Luhan's." Chanyeol casually said.

Baekhyun stops in his track..he looks up at Chanyeol and drop his bags. 

"Mr. Park, we need to talk."

"Yeah? Sure we'll talk after you settled in okay? I'm just gonna order some lunch for us."

Baekhyun sigh and nooded in agreement. He has no say anyways and have to do what the man said. He grabs his bags once more and carefully arrange it on Chanyeol's empty drawer. He went back to the room and decided to have a warm bath before..anything else.

He mulled things over in his mind as he soak his body on Chanyeol's luxurious bath tub.

Luhan has his own closet cabinet here meaning he's a regular visitor in this pad, well what more can I expect but why does my heart hurts at the thought? Why do I have this feeling urging me to erase that man from Chanyeol's life. Uggghhhhh..I'm such a loser. Pining and wanting a taken man, a taken man whom is very vocal about wanting to get into my pants. As much as I hate those type of cheating bastards I have to admit that I really like Chanyeol. If things were different, If i met him before Jongdae of If he met me before Luhan then maybe, just maybe things will be much more different than it really is.

He is so spaced out that he didnt notice Chanyeol walking in. The man cleared his throat and Baekhyun gasp in surprise, looks up at the man who's awkwardly standing there looking at him with want in his eyes, holding out a towel for him.

"You've been in there for so long, I came with a towel, come on up and I'll dry you off." Chanyeol said in a much deeper voice than usuall and Baekhyun bits his lips in hesitation but stood up anyways, water dripping all over his body. He hear the man in a breath as he walks towards him, Chanyeol wraps him up with a towel and puts and arm around him, hands gripping tightly on his waist and leads him back to the room.

Chanyeol nuzzled on his neck as they finally walks towards the bed.

", you're so y."

"Chanyeol..."

"Yeah babe?"

"Are you going to me now?"

"No,,we need to eat first and then make love later." Chanyeol said wistfully as he trace kisses below Baekhyun's neck.

Baekhyun grabs his head and makes the taller man looks straight into his eyes.

"Chanyeol, I'll be with you, I'll submit to your demand willingly..but you have to set a time limit on me being here with you. I cant stay as your secret lover forever,,and another thing. I want all of your boyfriend's things out of here."

Chanyeol was surpirsed at the request and opens his mouth to argue but Baekhyun puts his fingers on his mouth to shut him up.

"I am here, I'll be the one to kiss you, hug you, you off and make love to you. I'll be the one waiting for you to come home and make dinner for you. And I'll be the one to love you so no..I dont like it when some one else's things are here reminding you of him. You are mine.,,just like I am yours." Baekhyun whispers as he softly kiss the surprised Chanyeol who growls as he kiss the smaller man with passion that makes Baekhyun catch his breath.

"You ing tease,,alright. If you want all of Luhan's things out I'll hire someone to take all of it away. Happy?" Chanyeol groans as Baekhyun place kisses on his jaw.

"Happy, thanks Channie. Hmmm you take care of me so well oppa." Baekhyun whispers on his ears as he untangles himself and went to the walk in closet leaving the tall man with a hard on.

"..."

----------------------------------------------------------

To : Baekhoe

What??You ing did what???

To : Soohoe

Dont make me repeat myself geez.

To : Baekhoe

I'm so freaking proud of you. You get him, show him what you got.

To : Soohoe

I didnt know what came over me and I just did what my inner self wanted to do and the guy agreed can you believe that?

To : Baekhoe

You got him wrapped around your fingers so technically you can.,what do you call that, tweak the circumstances a bit. 

To : Soohoe

I'll txt you later, the man said we need to talk after dinner.

To : Baekhoe

Wear something y to distract him.

---------------------------------------------------------------

That night Luhan called just after they had dinner. Baekhyun knew that the man called based on how the taller man immediately escape outside and looking at him worriedly. Baekhyun sigh as he felt sad that this is the part he will play for some time and it's exhausting and painful. He cleans the table and wash the dishes, he slowly walks outside the dining area and felt Chanyeol's eyes on him as he walks towards the man's bedroom.

This is it. He wanted the man for himself, no more no less and he will get what he wants.

Stoping by the doorway where he knew that Chanyeol can still see him he looks back and stare at the man with lust filled eyes.

"Channie..drop that phone and go to bed. Now." Baekhyun said as he walks inside with a sway on his hips as Chanyeol mumbles excuses on the phone.

Baekhyun counted one to ten and decided that if that man is still not inside the room with him all hell will break loose.

"One.."

"Two..

"Thr..."

Chanyeol shove his way inside, walking towards the bed as he lifts his tshirt and fumbles with his sweatpants.

"You ing tease, Luhan almost heard you you know?" Chanyeol mutters as he grabs Baekhyun's head and locks him in a searing kiss.

"I told you, when I am yours I want you to be mine as well. Only mine..."

That night Baekhyun gave his all, he takes what he can get and attached his heart to this man who demanded love and passion from him.

That night he gave his love, his heart. Dreading the day when the taller man will break it and shatter it into a million pieces.

 

TBC