Ch.29 Meeting Bambam

Baby Bump

Baekhyun has been well-rested and comforted by his friends these past few days, he is so thankful for the family that he has and for all the love that they are giving him and his babies.

Running a hand through his tummy he smiled gently as he feels those kicks and movements, he will never get used to it, the feeling of two young babies growing and nurturing inside him. He is a blessed person indeed.

"Hey babe..what are you smiling about?" Chanyeol walks inside with his apron on. 

Baekhyun smiled widely as he stares at his fiancee. He loves how Chanyeol puts efforts into everything that he is doing for him, whether it's just cooking his meals, washing his clothes or massaging his back. He loves every single bit of it.

"Nothing, I am just in a mood you know. I will pop our children anytime now. My mama said holding them in my arms will be so freaking amazing, it will be so wonderful that I won't be able to forget it for the rest of my life." Baekhyun excitedly said as Chanyeol nods his head.

"If that's what she feels when she first holds you in her arms then I guess what she says is true. For you are a blessing my love...I am sure our children are too." Chanyeol said as he leans down to kiss Baekhyun's cheeks.

"Hmmm. I'm just so happy Channie and I want to share my happiness with others."

Chanyeol shakes his head at his fiancee's hidden meaning. Ever since that fateful day, Baekhyun has reached out to Jinyoung and Bambam. The smaller man can't thank Jinyoung enough for helping his friend Kyungsoo come out of a plan to effectively distract Daniel as they save Baekhyun. Baekhyun also expresses his thanks to Bambam who is smothered with hugs and kisses from him, he insisted that the younger man should stay in their home but Bambam turned down the offer.

The younger man doesn't want to be a burden, that's what he said as he went on his way. Baekhyun has no idea where the young man is staying now but he has an idea and he doesn't like it. 

Chanyeol coughs awkwardly.

"You do know that he needed some time on his own right? We will help him if he asks for help..all we can do now is wait."

"But he is not the type of person to ask for help. He's been in that prison most of his life Channie..."

Chanyeol stared at his determined fiancee.

"What do you suggest then?"

"Take me to him and I will take him home..."

"He doesn't want to be here.."

"Not here...to my father and mother's home. He will heal there, they will treat him like family..like their son."

Chanyeol sigh and nods his head.

"Alright..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis looks at Bambam who is camping in his apartment. He is always ready to help his friend of course but, he also needed to earn some money so he needed a new roommate to share the burden.

Bambam, look at his friend with a knowing look.

"I know what that thoughtful frown means,..you needed me out of here right?"

"No...no you can stay Bambam. What I'm worried about is if it's okay with you if we share a room, because I need to find a roommate..I can't pay rent on my own." Louis bit his lips in worry.

Bambam sighs, he knew that now that they're unemployed they need to find ways to earn money without getting back to their former jobs. They wanted out of that miserable past, they wanted a new start but how.

"You could've just said yes to that sugar daddy dude that you're chatting up last week." Bambam reminded the young man who rolls his eyes at his friend.

"Don't bring that up...I'm actually scared that that dude would actually go here and find me you know. " Louis whines as he remembers how he and Bambam got drunk, open up a sugar daddy site and Louis luckily found a match, out of drunkenness he told that stranger his personal information, his phone number, address, and all that. The two woke up late that day, and Louis has a call from his supposed Daddy, who told him to wait for him and he'll be there within a week. After that no calls whatsoever.

"What if he did, come here.." Bambam hesitantly said as Louis shakes his head.

"No, he won't. I'm sure of it. What if I told him the wrong address instead you know. He'll be lost here in Korea, he sounds foreign." Louis shrugs as Bambam snorted.

"You are foreign..you were kidnapped as a kid and was brought here in Korea as a slave." Bambam reminded his friend who shrugged.

"Hey, don't remind me. Anyway, let's just share one room okay. Until my finances get back to normal."

"It's okay Louis, thanks for all the help I really appreciate it."

"Who would help us? No one but ourselves.."

"I will find work now. I hope when I get back I already have another job."

Bambam sighed as he walks out of the flat to find his luck, starting again is really hard especially for them who have been taken in as slave every since they were little. They have limited knowledge, they're not educated for what is the importance of studying when they are too busy surviving in the cruel world they are in?

He looks into the last coffee shop on his list, praying that this is the one who will give him the chance. 

"Please,...I just want to start again." He mutters to himself as he pushes himself forward. Looking around till he saw a worker he walks closer.

"Hey...I heard this shop is looking for an extra worker? I am here to pass my resume?" 

"Ah yes..here let me take you to the manager's office." The kind man smiled at him and ushers the smaller man inside. They stop before a huge door and the man knocked on it.

"Mr. Park, he's here."

Bambam looks curiously at the man before hesitantly walking inside the office holding his cv. He stopped when he saw Chanyeol sitting on the desk with Baekhyun at his side. 

"Oh my God... it's true. What Yifan said is true, you are seen around here." Baekhyun tearfully said as he walks purposely towards Bambam and hugging the man tight.

"I was so worried..."

Bambam stayed silent and cried as he accepted that warm hug.

"I'm okay hyung."

"I'm sorry...I said I will take you out of there."

"Don't worry your head off, we are safe hyung. We are out of that hole."

Baekhyun laughs as he brushes the tears away from Bambam's eyes.

"Where are you staying now?"

"I'm with my friend Louis, we are sharing rent on his small flat."

Chanyeol coughs as he motions for them to come near. 

"Why don't we all sit down. Bambam we have a proposal for you."

Bambam looks at Baekhyun before looking at Chanyeol.

"I don't want to be a burden to you guys. I know you're worried about me and I appreciate that but..."

"My Eomma wanted to meet you. I tell her so many things about you. Listen Bambam, I owe my life to you, and I want to help you. You can stay at my parent's house, they will take care of you, you can finally study again, you can live like a normal teen. Would you like that? Would you like to be a part of our family?."

Bambam, bites his lower lip as he fights the tears from falling. This is the first time that he felt wanted, that he feels loved and cared for. 

"I would love that." Bambam breaks down as Baekhyun laughs and cry with joy.

"All is settled then, I will arrange everything. And Bambam? Welcome to the family bro."

Baekhyun smiled at Bambam.

"I love happy endings you know.."

"It's not yet the end hyung..."

"I know.."

TBC^^