Ch.27 Lost and Found

Baby Bump

Chanyeol is out of his mind with worry, yes he has Leo's help and Kai with his boyfriend has been an excellent help with his predicament but Baekhyun is still not with him. He needs him...he needs them. It how his mind is playing the guilt trip on him, he is his lover's partner, he should be the one protecting and fighting for his safety and yet here he is acting like a man with his hands tied behind his back.

A hand made it's way to his shoulders, he looks back and saw Kai with a smile on his face.

"Cheer up, we're getting nearer to saving your baby daddy."

"What's the plan..."

"We will go there..Jaebum already traced where Baekhyun's dead phone is. It is set to blow the place up at 12 midnight. We need to get Baekhyun out of that place before the set time."

Chanyeol had a worried look on his face as soon as he heard the word blew up.

"Hey man, don't worry alright. We got this. You can't go to war worrying like a good old mom. You want your fiancee's safety as well as your unborn children's safety right? So man up and let's save him."

Chanyeol swallow's determined.

"Yes, let's go."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyungsoo smiled at Jaebum who got bags under his eyes and yet enjoying his cup of coffee inside his friend's apartment.

"Thank you so much for your help , it's a good thing that Bambam told us the quickest way to get there.."

"Nice way to thank your friend Kyung, where is that child anyway?.."

"Well what do you want as a reward then?, Bambam returned to the club. We can't let them be suspicious at this early stage of our plan..."

Jaebum sigh as he twirls his cup around.

"I need information..."

Kyungsoo looks at him shrewdly.

"I can't give it to you. It's too personal and Jinyoung has been my friend since our college days, I don't want to ruin the trust he gave me all these years."

Jaebum gritted his teeth in frustration as he thinks of his ex-husband.

"But...I can tell you his address. You two should have a long mature talk with each other so I suggest that you calm your before barging in there..."

Jaebum looks annoyed at his friend, holding the information from him. He knows..he just know that something is not right. He feels that Jinyoung seems worried and aloof with him, that;s understandable since they're ex-husband and all but he has this hunch that his ex is hiding something from him. Jinyoung has never been great at lying.

"Alright...deal. But before I go there...what's the plan?"

"Wanna go with me and catch some ?" Kyungsoo asked with an evil smile which makes Jaebum shiver in apprehension. 

"Alright..only because I'm bored.."

-------------------------------------------

Kyungsoo silently drives, following a car, telling the suddenly awake Jaebum that Luhan, Chanyeol's ex-boyfriend is in that car.

"Why are we following him? Don't tell me that we're going to...." Jaebum suddenly sat up straight as Kyungsoo stepped on the pedal and makes the car overcome Luhan's car.

Luhan and his manager have no other choice but to stop the car since Kyungsoo blocked their way. The two didn't roll their windows down as the manager is aware of what Luhan did and his connection with the underground scene.

Kyungsoo went out of the car and tap on Luhan's car window.

"What the..ugh this . It's okay manager Hyung. That is one of my boyfriend's employees. I think it's safe to talk to him."

The manager nods his head and rolls back the car window which is a very bad decision since Kyungsoo suddenly pointed a gun at Luhan.

"Hello dear Lulu. Kindly get off of this car and come with us peacefully. I don't want to blow your head off until Baekhyun returns." Kyungsoo said with a smile.

Luhan got a scare as he stares at the gun pointed at his head.

"What the are you doing? Do you know who I am?" Luhan said as he panics inside.

"Yes I know who you are you filthy snake. I know what you did to my best friend and If I didn't get to see him safe after this night I will torture you for a very long time before I kill you." Kyungsoo shouted as he opens the door and grabs Luhan by his hair fueled by his frustration and hidden fear for his best friend's safety, it is a good thing that he has Jaebum with him who was able to pry his hands off the whining Luhan's hair, separating the two-man who tries to claw each other's face off.

"You ..you're one of that good for nothing boyfriend stealer!!"

"Yeah, and you've been good for nothing, selfish prick who only gives importance to Chanyeol when the man decided to dump your pretty !"

"I don't care, he is mine. So it's a good thing your friend disappear, this way all things between Chanyeol and me will return to normal." Luhan hisses as he shoves the smaller man.

"Oh yeah, not until I'm alive . I will make your life miserable. Where did you take Baekhyun??"

Luhan stayed silent in surprise but turns his expression into a neutral one, he's not an actor for nothing.

"And how will I know? Just because I am portrayed as the betrayed lover who was devastated in this love story doesn't mean I am foolish enough to do something about that boyfriend stealer."

"Uhuh...I might believe that statement if I am dumb enough to be manipulated by you but no. I did my homework first and now you're coming with us wether you like it or not." Kyungsoo grabs him by the arms and Jaebum takes the other one. Luhan tries to shake them off of him but got overpowered by the two as he looks helplessly towards his manager.

"Manager Hyung...what the are you doing? Help me.."

The manager hesitantly makes a move but got stopped by Kyungsoo.

"You're a smart guy Mr. Manager and I know that you know what Luhan did, he'll be facing a criminal charge for this and if you want to stay clear of this mess you will allow us to take him. We will be your witness that you have nothing to do with this." Kyungsoo immediately said as the manager agreed immediately sending an apologetic look at Luhan who stares at him in disbelief.

"Hyung..how could you."

"I am sorry Luhan but this is a very serious situation, a life is at risk and as much as I care for you I know that you have to pay for what you did. I also don't want my name to be associated with a criminal, I have a family to take care of, you do know that." 

"You're fired, un loyal jerk."

"Shut up...Jaebum carries this to the backseat there's a duck tape in there. Tape his filthy mouth off."

Jaebum rolls his eyes off as he did what Kyungsoo orders him too, hissing under his breath.

Kyungsoo waved the manager goodbye as he looks at Luhan who's sitting at the backseat of the car, duck tape on his mouth and a rope wrapped all around his slim body making his movement very limited.

"I still cant believe that you make me come with you on this kidnapping thing..."

"This is a kidnapping for the greater good. Don't worry Jaebum ah.. Luhan just stay there and wait for the police to carry you off to prison but before we do that we'll take you with us as we save Baekhyun. Sit back and relax." Kyungsoo laugh evilly as Jaebum looks out of the window and whispers "Here we go again."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leo looks at Kai and Chanyeol as he relays the plan to the two.

"I will talk to the mob head, I intend to make it clear that I will not leave if I didn't have Baekhyun with me, now I know that Bambam told us that the old man doesn't want anything to do with Baekhyun since he's gonna be a huge distraction for his heir but things will be different now that I am in the picture, the head boss will think that he can gain something by using Baekhyun and will demand some things from me and my group, now I ain't giving that man anything I'm just gonna play him off before I kill him, you two will go to the back as I divert their attention."

Kai nods his head, prepared for what's about to happen.

"Wait, is there anyone with us?" Chanyeol said as Leo nods his head.

"Yeah, I can't let the cousin of my husband die right? Two of my men will follow you just go ahead and do what you have to do. That Jaebum did a fairly good job with the map. I heard they are coming over here, we got and hour and a half. Let's go."

The three went ahead as Chanyeol and Kai drive on a separate route, waiting for the signal. They make themselves as quiet as they could, slowly hiding from the cameras that Bambam has noted out for them.

"Wait for the signal Chanyeol..." Kai whispers and as they heard the commotion on the front side of the old mansion they made their move. Entering at the back door of the building's kitchen they ran as fast as they could towards the end of the hallway and up the staircase leading them to another hallway with a single door on its end.

"Get the ing key Kai..."

"Wait...let's check if there's anyone else inside..." Kai linked his ears to the base of the door which has a little space between.

"Here..open it.."

Chanyeol's fingers are trembling as he opens the door, he cries openly as he saw Baekhyun sleeping inside the bed provided for him. Un eaten food is beside the bed.

He ran towards his lover and shakes him awake.

"Baekhyun...babe wake up. I'm here, you're safe." Kai looks at the door and signals Chanyeol and the now awake Baekhyun to quicken up.

"Channie...Kai. You..you're here." Baekhyun touches his lover's face in wonder.

"I hate to break this up but we need to get out as fast as we can before this whole place blows up. Come on.." Kai hisses as he motions for the two to get going.

Chanyeol kisses his lover and carry him out.

"Channie..I'm too heavy."

"This is quicker babe..and I don't want you falling over, we have very limited time. Let's go." Chanyeol wince as he carries his lover's pregnant frame and run as fast as he could with the added weight, Kai has his gun out looking around as they go.

"Okay, careful on the stairs Chanyeol...go...."

Of they went into the kitchen, Chanyeol smiling in spite of his exhaustion. At long last, his lover is safe.

"Well this is a nice surprise. Care to tell me where you're bringing my lover to?" Daniel smiled as he saw Chanyeol emerged from the backdoor, Kai stood frozen as a gun was pointed at him by one of the men. 

"Channie, he...he's crazy."

"I am not crazy dear Baekhyun. I thought I already explained everything to you."

"You have no right to make my fiancee as a hostage..." Chanyeol shouted as Daniel laugh. 

"He is mine the moment I saved him from one of our men, he's supposed to be killed you know? Under your ex-boyfriend's order. Now return him to me and I will spare both of your lives, don't test my patience now."

Chanyeol is in panic, the place will blow up at midnight and he can't leave his fiancee at that place.

"Wait up, how about an exchange?" Kyungsoo suddenly emerged from the place he is hiding followed by Jaebum who has his gun out looking uninterested beside his best friend.

"Who the hell are you?"

"I am Kyungsoo and I have the best deal in exchange of my best friend's life. Uhm,..excuse me..yeah you the bald one. If you accidentally kill my boyfriend I will break your skull and feed your intestines to your family, don't try me." 

"Kill him!" Daniel shouted in anger as Kyungsoo held out his hands.

"Wait you have to hear this one out first. I will return Jinyoung and his son in exchange for Baekhyun and his babies inside his tummy." Kyungsoo said with a smile as Jaebum curses under his breath.

"What the Kyung..."

Daniel stopped as he looks around.

"Where is he? Jinyoung? He comes willingly this time?"

"Yes.."

"Stop this Kyungsoo.." Jaebum gasp.

"Here they are..."

They all look around and see Jinyoung walking towards them with his two and a half-year-old son Yugyeom with him.

Daniel smiled as he saw Jinyoung, looking at him and then at Yugyeom. 

"Jinyoung, you return. And this baby, is our son?"

Jinyoung looks at Kyungsoo who nods his head.

"Yes..this is Park Yugyeom."

Yugyeom looks around the area in confusion while they all waited as Daniel walks towards the two.

"Hmmm...you will stay here. On your free will this time and be a behave lover that I want you to be. Look at our child, it's such a shame that you took him away from me now he doesn't even know his own papa."

Jaebum grip Kyungsoo's arms in a tight grip as he goes crazy seeing the baby with his ex-husband.

"Care to ing explain this to me,..'

"It's simple, you walk away from Jinyoung thinking that he's a freaking gold digger and only wants your money, he moves on with his life but realizes that he's pregnant with your child, Daniel took a fancy towards him and kidnaps him, forces him to be his lover and then I help Jinyoung escape from him."

Jaebum looks at Jinyoung who's inside Daniel's embrace and then towards Yugyeom who stayed silent as he looks at the two.

"That kid..he's mine. My child."

"Jinyoung decides to help me back before he leaves Korea, Leo is on his way now. He killed the mob head nice and clean."

"Leaving? No he won't. I wont let him. He is mine, they are mine. Kyungsoo I suggest that you pull out your gun now.  I will kill this Daniel dude.." Jaebum ran towards the unsuspecting man and grabs him by the arms pulling him away from Jinyoung.

"You never had anything . That's my family you got there." 

Jaebum punched the man on the face and as they scuffle Kyungsoo shot the man pointing the gun at Kai, Kai shooting everyone who's pointing a gun towards Jaebum and Kyungsoo barreling his way towards Chanyeol and Baekhyun who is now wincing in pain. 

"Get to the ing car and drive off, you'll find someone in there. Just leave him alone on the backseat of my car..go go."

Kyungsoo shouted as he joins his lover on his shooting spree.

Jaebum punched Daniel's face into a bloody mess. Jinyoung only touches him to stop him.

"Jaebum, stop. You're scaring the baby."

Jaebum stopped immediately as he looks back at Yugyeom who is whimpering and hiding his face on his daddy's neck.
 

"I...I'm sorry."

"It's alright. Come on let's all get out of here."

Leo walks into the mess as he clucks his tongue out in frustration.

"I don't operate in a messy way like these. You all failed the test in becoming a new member of my familia." He airily said as he walks through.

"You, you little one (Kyungsoo). There's a car waiting at the front. Chanyeol and Baekhyun already drove off into my territory. Don't go to the hospital. Get back  to my house for medical treatment and you (Jaebum)...you go with them. I need to talk to you about business later. Now I will wait here to witness the explosion and make sure that the police won't be able to trace us."

"Everything fine now Leo?"

"All is well Kai. All is well."

 

TBC^^