Chapter 12

Falling For You | Taerose Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After they finished with their last class, they decided to go to the library to finish their assignments.

“Urghh, this question is so difficult!” Jisoo groaned while massaging her temple.

Chaeyoung lifted her head and chuckled as she looked at Jisoo who was sitting in front of her.

There were not many students in library during the evening. They chose a table located at the corner of the library because they did not want any disturbance while doing their assignments.

After 2 hours of doing their assignments, they finally finished them.

“I can’t believe that we are able to finish it.” Jisoo said while packing her things into her bag. “Aren’t you going home now?” Jisoo asked as she saw Chaeyoung took out a book from her bag to read.

Chaeyoung shook her head. “I need to wait for Taehyung to finish with his work first.”

Jisoo’s mouth formed an ‘O’ shape. “Going on a date?” Jisoo smirked.

“Aniya!” Chaeyoung pouted.

Jisoo chuckled softly and look at her wrist. “Oh, it’s already 4.10 pm. Jin is picking me up at 4.15 pm. I’ll go first, Chaeng-ah.”

Chaeyoung nodded.

Jisoo patted her cheek lightly and waved. “Nyeongan!”

Chaeyoung chuckled, waved back and went back to read her book.

Later, it was already 5.00 pm and she was still reading her book when she felt a presence in front of her.

“Hi there.”

Chaeyoung lifted her head from her book and glared at the person who sat in front of her. “What are you doing here?”

“Looking for a reference? Oh, and trying to talk to my student.” Jaehyun shrugged.

Chaeyoung went back to read her book, trying to ignore him.

“Chaeyoung-ah..”

“Can you please leave me alone? I don’t want other people to think wrongly.”

Jaehyun sighed. “Please, Chaeyoung-ah I-”

Chaeyoung abruptly stood up, grabbed her bag and went out of the library. She fastened her steps when she heard someone was running after her.

“Chaeyoung, listen to me.” Jaehyun grabbed her arm.

Chaeyoung yanked her arm away. “Don’t touch me!” She gave him a death glare.

Luckily there was no one in the hallway.

Jaehyun took a step back and smiled. “Alright, I won’t touch you. I just wanna tell you that we need to talk.”

“No, there’s nothing to talk. Don’t talk to me again.” Chaeyoung turned around and started to walk away from him.

Chaeyoung reached the entrance and her shoulders slumped when she saw that it was raining heavily.

“I want to go home now. Where are you, Taehyung?” Chaeyoung mumbled to herself.

Jaehyun stood beside her and opened his umbrella. “I’ll take you home.”

Chaeyoung step away from him. “Don’t you understand?”

Jaehyun stood closer to her. “It’s raining now. I’ll take you h-.”

“It’s none of your business.” Chaeyoung scoffed.

Jaehyun was going to grab her arm when Chaeyoung smacked his hand away.

“I told you not to touch me, didn’t I?” Chaeyoung said in a low voice.

“Stop being so stubborn now, Chaeyoung.” Jaehyun pursed his lips. “Chaeyoung, I just w-“

“Go away!” Chaeyoung glared at him.

“What’s going on here?”

Chaeyoung looked at her front and Taehyung with an umbrella. He looked confused.

“Taehyung!” Chaeyoung shrieked and hugged him. Her back was facing Jaehyun.

Jaehyun was surprised with what he saw.

“Let’s go home now, I’m hungry.” Chaeyoung mumbled into Taehyung’s chest but still audible for Taehyung to hear.

Taehyung smiled and nodded. He wrapped his arm around Chaeyoung’s waist to pulled her closer to him with one hand was holding onto the umbrella. They walked slowly to his car.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter