Chapter 4

Falling For You | Taerose Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung took her cardigan and wore it.

Taehyung lifted his head from his phone. He was playing a game while waiting for Chaeyoung to come out from the bathroom.

“Where are you going?” He asked Chaeyoung.

“None of your business.” Chaeyoung said with an expressionless face.

“Chaeyoung.” Taehyung said.

“Out.” Chaeyoung replied shortly and went out.

Taehyung shoved his phone into his pocket and quickly followed Chaeyoung after he locked the front door. With his long legs he was able to catch up with her quickly. When he already walked by her side, he reached for her left hand and intertwined their hands.

Chaeyoung glanced at her side to look at him but Taehyung just remained his face to the front.

“What are you doing?” Chaeyoung asked and stopped from walking.

Taehyung stopped walking as well and stood in front of her, facing her with their hands still intertwined. He sighed. “You are only wearing a thin cardigan, it’s cold you know. At least let me warm your hand, okay?” He grinned at her.

Chaeyoung pulled her hand but Taehyung just held it tighter. “Let my hand go!” Chaeyoung whined.

“No.”

Chaeyoung used her other hand and smacked his arm but Taehyung just chuckled.

“You are so annoying!” Chaeyoung groaned and gave up knowing how stubborn Taehyung is.

They were walking in silence when Chaeyoung started to blush as people nearby keep on talking about them.

 

Wow. Such a lovely couple.

They look so good together!

That guy is so handsome! How lucky she is!

 

“Taehyung-ssi. Can you please let me go?” Chaeyoung pleaded softly.

“Where are we going actually?” Taehyung asked, totally ignored her plead.

“To the mart.” Chaeyoung mumbled. “There.” Chaeyoung pointed towards the mart at the front.

They entered the mart and Taehyung loosened his grip on her as he knew that if he continue holding her hand in the mart it’s going to trouble her when she want to buy things.

Chaeyoung took the chance to quickly pulled her hand from him and walked away to take the cart and went to buy things.

“What are you buying?” Taehyung asked her when she was choosing the meat.

“I’m buying things to make dinner.” Chaeyoung answered him.

“You are going to cook?” Taehyung asked her in disbelief.

Chaeyoung hummed as a response.

Taehyung could not believe it. He always thought that those rich daughter would never step their foot into the kitchen. Chaeyoung really amused him.

“Why don’t you just buy a meal from any restaurant? Why trouble yourself?” Taehyung asked.

Chaeyoung just shook her head. As she was finished choosing her meat she walked away to the other sections.

Taehyung smiled to himself.

Chaeyoung was picking vegetables when Taehyung came and took the cart from her. Chaeyoung look at him with a questioning look.

“Go on. I’ll hold this one for you.” Taehyung smiled at her. “Whatever you are planning to cook, make sure to make it for two portions.”

Chaeyoung scoffed.

Soon, they finished with the things to buy and they were queuing up for the cashier.

“Give me that.” Chaeyoung tried to take the cart from Taehyung.

Taehyung shook his head. “It’s okay.”

“Taehyung-ssi!” Chaeyoung groaned.

They reached the counter and Taehyung put all the things on the counter and pulled his wallet from his pocket.

“No.” Chaeyoung said when she saw that.

Ignoring her, Taehyung paid for the groceries.

“Is he your boyfriend, Chaeyoung-ssi? I have never seen him before. Why you didn’t tell me?” The cashier asked while chuckling.

“N-no! He is n-“

“I am always busy with my work. We rarely spend our time together.” Taehyung answered the cashier and smiled.

Chaeyoung pinched his arm.

“Ouch. That’s hurt babe.”

“Here. Thank you for shopping in this mart.” The cashier handed him the plastic bags of their groceries. “Oh, and please take care of Chaeyoung, okay?”

“Don’t worry, I will.” Taehyung smiled and walked away.

The cashier smiled and winked at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung blew a raspberry and followed Taehyung from behind.

They were walking to go back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter