Chapter 9

Falling For You | Taerose Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“My name is Jung Jaehyun. I’ll be your substitute lecturer until Professor Kwon return back.” Jaehyun said while staring at Chaeyoung who sat at the front row.

Chaeyoung avoided his stare by staring into another direction while the girls in the class squealed in excitement of getting a good-looking lecturer.

Jaehyun turned around and started to write on the whiteboard.

Chaeyoung just stared at his back figure.

“Why is he back?” Chaeyoung thought to herself.

“Alright. This is your assignment. You can ask me if you don’t understand. You can also come and see me in my office if you need my help.” Jaehyun said while showing the whiteboard.

The students nodded their heads.

“If you don’t have any questions, you can leave the class to go to your next class.” Jaehyun flashed a smile.

Chaeyoung quickly packed her stuff into her bag and sprinted to exit the class.

“Chaeng! Wait for me!” Jisoo shouted while running to her.

Jaehyun chuckled. “Still the same as before, Chaeyoung-ah.” Jaehyun mumbled to himself while shaking his head.

 

 

Jisoo and Chaeyoung just finished their classes and it was already in the evening. They were walking out of the class.

“I’m so tired already!” Jisoo groaned.

“Just go to sleep after this.” Chaeyoung chuckled.

“I can’t.” Jisoo blurted out.

“Why not?” Chaeyoung asked.

“Jin wanted me to come with him to buy some gifts for his parents.” Jisoo pursed her lips.

“Woah. What a good future daughter-in-law.” Chaeyoung smirked and bumped her shoulder with Jisoo’s shoulder playfully.

Jisoo snorted. “He promised to buy me a box of chickens. Who in the world can resist that?”

“Only you.”

“Yah!” Jisoo playfully glared at Chaeyoung while Chaeyoung burst into laughter.

Jisoo stopped in her track and look at her watch. “Omo! I’m late! I need to go now. See you later, Chaeng!” Jisoo hugged Chaeyoung and sprinted to the parking lot.

Chaeyoung smiled while shaking her head. She continued walking towards the entrance. Her face lit up when she saw a familiar silver car was parked near the entrance.

She walked quickly to the car and hopped in.

“Hey.” Chaeyoung said cheerfully.

Taehyung kissed her chubby cheek and smiled. “So, how’s your first day?”

“Nothing much.” Chaeyoung flashed him a smile.

“Are you tired?” Taehyung glanced at her and focused back on driving.

Chaeyoung shook her head. “Ani, wae?”

“I would like to bring you to a nice place to eat.” Taehyung grinned.

“That sounds nice. I’m hungry.” Chaeyoung chuckled.

“Alright. Let’s go then.”

 

 

After scanning the menu. “Can we just eat somewhere else?” Chaeyoung asked and looked around.

“Why not?” Taehyung frowned.

“It’s so expensive here.” Chaeyoung mumbled to herself.

Taehyung chuckled. “It’s okay. It’s my treat.”

“But still.” Chaeyoung pouted.

“Come on, just order whatever you want to eat.” Taehyung scanned the menu.

“I’ll just have the same with what you’re going to order.” Chaeyoung pursed her lips.

“You’re sure?” Taehyung asked and placed the menu down.

Chaeyoung nodded eagerly.

“Okay then.” Taehyung called the waiter and made an order.

“Do you always eat at here?” Chaeyoung asked as she looked around the restaurant and noticed that the restaurant looked so elegant.

“Not really. I always take away.” Taehyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter