Chapter 8

Falling For You | Taerose Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few months later

 

Chaeyoung and Taehyung have been living together as a married couple. Chaeyoung no longer work in Yoongi’s café after she got married because Taehyung didn’t let her work. But still, Taehyung will bring her to the café sometimes, to meet Yoongi and Jennie. Chaeyoung just finished her semester and she was on her semester break now. She just spent her break doing nothing in the house as Taehyung would not let her work even though she begged him so many times already.

Chaeyoung sighed as she kept on switching the channels on the television. Nothing was interesting for her to watch. Chaeyoung picked up Molly, a fluffy cat grey in colour. Taehyung bought Molly as a gift for her so that she won’t feel that lonely in that big house.

Chaeyoung was tickling Molly on its belly when she heard the front door of her house being opened. She glanced towards the clock on the wall, 3.15 pm.

“It’s still early.” Chaeyoung muttered.

“I’m home!” Taehyung said loudly as he placed his shoes in the shoes rack.

Chaeyoung stood up from the couch and went to her husband. She took the briefcase from his hand. “You’re home early today.”

“Wae? Am I not allowed to?” Taehyung smirked while looking at her.

Chaeyoung scoffed and rolled her eyes before she went into the bedroom to place his briefcase in his small office.

“Are you hungry? I can just reheat the food.”

Taehyung shook his head as he took a seat on the couch and played with Molly for a while.

“You’re sure?” Chaeyoung asked as she took a seat on another couch that facing the television.

“100% sure.” Taehyung said and took the remote from the table and switched the channel.

They were watching the television in silence when Taehyung broke the silence.

“When will your new semester start?”

“Another 3 weeks.”

Taehyung nodded.

“Wae?”

“Let’s go for honeymoon.” Taehyung said casually.

“W-what?”

“You heard me, Chae.” Taehyung chuckled.

“Why?”

“What do you mean why? We haven’t go for our honeymoon as you were so busy with your classes. So I think this is the perfect time for it.”

Chaeyoung pursed her lips.

“Come on, tell me. Where do you want to go?” Taehyung asked excitedly.

“Hmmm, how about Jeju Island?”

Taehyung’s smile faltered. “Yah. Out of all the places why Jeju?”

Chaeyoung shrugged. “It’s not that far.”

“Let’s go oversea.”

“I’ve never had a vacation before so I don’t know. I can’t think of any places.” Chaeyoung mumbled while fidgeting with her fingers.

Taehyung’s eyes soften when he heard her answer. “How about Paris?”

“Paris? Woah!” Chaeyoung’s eyes beamed with excitement.

“We’ll go to Paris then.” Taehyung stood up and went to pulled Chaeyoung to stand up as well before telling her to change clothes.

“Why?”

“Let’s go out. We can have dinner outside so you don’t have to cook anymore.”

Chaeyoung smiled. “Thank you.”

Taehyung pecked her cheek and ruffled her hair. “I’ll just take a quick shower then we can go.”

 

 

 

It was the day that they would fly to Paris to have their honeymoon. Chaeyoung sat beside the window and she was excited because it was the first time she got to ride an airplane and she got to go outside of Korea for the first time as well.

Taehyung chuckled when he glanced at his wife. Taehyung put a blanket on her lap.

“Incase you’ll get cold later.” He said while adjusting the blanket on her lap properly.

Chaeyoung smiled and muttered. “Thank you.”

After a few hours, Chaeyoung fell asleep with her head leaned on the window.

Taehyung pulled out his phone from his pocket to snap a photo of hers. He grinned when he looked at the photo he just snapped. He reached for her head gently and placed it on his shoulder before he closed his eyes as well.

 

 

They finally arrived at Paris after the long ride in the airplane. They were now heading towards the hotel.

Chaeyoung was amazed when they reached the hotel. It was a huge and luxurious hotel. After checking in, Taehyung plopped himself on the bed. Chaeyoung went to walk around of the room with hang open as she was so amazed.

“Woah. It’s really nice here!” Chaeyoung said as she opened the curtain which showed the beautiful scenery of the Paris.

Taehyung was resting on the bed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter