Chapter 23

Falling For You | Taerose Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung kept playing with Tae Hee who was on in Chaeyoung’s arms while Chaeyoung sat against the headboard of the hospital bed.

“Taehyung-ah, your phone has been ringing non-stop since just now.” Chaeyoung said worriedly.

“Just ignore it.” Taehyung said while still playing with Tae Hee’s small fingers.

Chaeyoung sighed. “Pick it up.”

Taehyung sighed before he picked his phone up.

Chaeyoung just looked at him while patting Taehee in her arms.

Taehyung gave signal that he was going outside to talk and Chaeyoung just smiled at him while nodding.

Chaeyoung rubbed her nose softly on Taehee’s small nose making the baby smile and let out a small amusing sound.

“Aigoo, gwiyeo!” Chaeyoung chuckled.

Just then Taehyung came back into the room with a serious face.

“What’s with the face, Tae?” Chaeyoung asked as he took a seat beside her bed.

Taehyung sighed and placed his phone back into his pant.

“Hey, you can always tell me.” Chaeyoung said softly.

“Something went wrong the office.”

“Then? Just go to the office.” Chaeyoung smiled.

“I can’t leave you two in here.” Taehyung shook his head.

Chaeyoung chuckled. “We will be just fine, Tae. There are doctors, nurses and lot of people in here. Besides, Eomma is coming.”

“Is it okay for me to go a for a while? I promise it will be just a short of time.” Taehyung said worriedly.

“Sure, just go. I don’t want you to neglect your work because of me.”

Taehyung smiled. “What did I do in my previous life to have such an angel in my life?” He caressed her hair softly.

Chaeyoung let out a small laugh.

Taehyung stood up and bent a little to kiss Taehee’s cheeks. “Take care of eomma while I am not here, okay?”

Chaeyoung just smiled at the view.

Taehyung pecked Chaeyoung’s lips. “Call me if anything happens.”

Chaeyoung nodded.

Just then, the door of the room opened and Mrs Park entered with a smile on her face.

Taehyung felt relieved that he didn’t have to leave Chaeyoung and their baby alone.

“Don’t worry. I’ll look for her.” Mrs Park chuckled and patted Taehyung’s back a little.

“Neh, thank you so much.” Taehyung smiled before he took his leave.

Mrs Park smiled and went near Chaeyoung.

“Aigoo, little Taehee is awake!” Mrs Park chuckled and poked Taehee’s cheek softly making the baby laughed a little.

 

 

Taehyung bowed to his employees after they finished with their urgent meeting.

“I am sorry for being here without wearing the proper outfit. I am truly sorry for not coming to the office these days.”

He just wore a shirt and a black pant. He knew as the boss he should show them a good example but he can’t help it since he came straight from the hospital.

“It’s okay. We understand you.” The employees said in unison.

“Congratulations on your first child!” They congratulated him.

“Aigoo, he became a father already.”

“I bet the child must be so pretty good looking since the parents are so damn gorgeous!”

Those words said by his employees.

Taehyung just smiled in retu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter