Chapter 18

Falling For You | Taerose Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While Taehyung in the shower room, Chaeyoung went to their closet and placed a photo of the ultrasound in the pocket of his suit. She giggled after she placed the photo inside.

“What are you doing?” Taehyung asked while drying his hair with a small towel in his hand.

Chaeyoung just smiled and went to him.

Taehyung smiled when Chaeyoung took the towel from his hand and help him to dry his hair.

“You don’t have work today?” Taehyung asked as he placed his arms around her waist.

Chaeyoung shook her head. “I got extra off days since I worked overtime last time.”

Taehyung nodded.

Chaeyoung grinned. “Done.”

“What’s for breakfast today?”

“What do you want?” Chaeyoung asked.

Taehyung pursed his lips. “Can I have you for my breakfast?” Taehyung wiggled his brows.

Chaeyoung laughed. “Too bad, I already made kimchi fried rice.”

“I can just have both.” Taehyung shrugged.

Chaeyoung shook her head and went to the kitchen leaving Taehyung alone.

Taehyung just chuckled and went to change into his work attire before he went to the kitchen.

After they had their breakfast, Taehyung went to work as usual and Chaeyoung decided to do the house chores.

 

 

Chaeyoung was arranging the plates and looked at the window for a moment.

“Has he found the photo yet?” Chaeyoung mumbled.

Chaeyoung took out her phone from her pocket and saw there was no notifications. “I guess not.” Chaeyoung sighed.

She continued to do the house chores and after a few minutes, she was done with the house chores. She looked around the house and smiled as everything was cleaned. She went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water.

Suddenly, she heard the front door being slammed. She furrowed her brows.

“I didn’t hear any sounds of his vehicle.” Chaeyoung said as she walked out of the kitchen.

As she was nearing to the exit the kitchen she heard loud footsteps and suddenly she was being lifted making her yelp in shock.

She looked down and saw Taehyung smiled widely at her. Chaeyoung heaved a sigh of relief and hit his shoulder.

“I thought there was a thief or something.” Chaeyoung said.

Taehyung placed her on the kitchen counter and smiled widely at her.

“You are back early today.” Chaeyoung said as she glanced at the clock on the kitchen’s wall.

Taehyung continued smiling at her without uttering any words.

“What?” Chaeyoung asked confusedly.

Taehyung leaned closer and muttered, “Thank you, Chaeyoung-ah.”

Chaeyoung locked gaze with his before he placed a soft kiss on her lips.

Taehyung pulled away and chuckled at her confused face.

“You got me surprised, you know.” Taehyung pinched her nose lightly.

Chaeyoung’s lips curved upward after she finally understood what Taehyung meant. “You saw it?”

“I wouldn’t be rushing back home if I didn’t see it.” Taehyung chuckled.

Chaeyoung chuckled.

Taehyung bent a little so he was facing Chaeyoung’s flat stomach.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter