Chapter 5

Falling For You | Taerose Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung opened his eyes sleepily and sat up. He frowned when he saw Chaeyoung was no nowhere to be seen. He reached for his phone and saw that it was 6.45 am.

Taehyung ruffled his hair. “It’still early. Where is she?” Taehyung mumbled to himself.

He went to the bathroom to take shower. He had to wake up early because he had to go to his house first to change his clothes before going to work.

Soon, he finished with his shower and went out. He saw Chaeyoung was setting the table for breakfast. He approached the table and sat before her. “Morning.” He murmured.

“Morning. Have a breakfast first before going to work.” Chaeyoung said and took a seat across from him.

“Don’t you have class this morning? I can send you first before going to the office.”

Chaeyoung shook her head. “My class is in the evening today.”

“Oh.”

They ate in silence and later Taehyung went to work.

 

 

Taehyung have been busy with work for the past few weeks. The last time Taehyung saw Chaeyoung was two weeks ago, when he spent his night at her house. Taehyung have been texting her sometimes, he even called her when he had the time. But they only talked or texted for a while as Chaeyoung always replied him with short answers making him out of ideas to continue with the conversation.

Taehyung went into the restaurant as he promised his friend to have a dinner together. While entering the restaurant, he spotted a familiar figure who was standing near the counter. He took a seat near the counter while trying to hide his face. He tried to brainstorm to remember that familiar figure.

“Yes. I already ordered three chocolate cakes yesterday. Oh yes, it’s my daughter birthday today.” That familiar figure said.

That’s it! It’s Chaeyoung’s mother! Wait. What? Her daughter birthday? Taehyung frowned while listening to the conversation of Mrs Park and the worker.

“Can you please write ‘Happy Birthday Chaeyoon’ on those three cakes?” Mrs Kim said.

“Sure.” The worker nodded.

Only Chaeyoon? I thought they are twins? What.the.? Taehyung thought to himself.

Just then another familiar figure walked into the restaurant, Mr Park.

“Are the cakes ready?” Mr Park asked his wife.

“Yeah. I can’t wait to surprise her.” Mrs Park said cheerfully.

After they made the payment they went out from the restaurant. Taehyung just watched their figures until they faded from his view.

“Hey Tae!” Namjoon said as soon as he sat in front of him.

“I need to go now. Maybe we can have dinner another time.” Taehyung stood up and went out of the restaurant.

Namjoon was dumbfounded. “Is he mad that I’m late?” Namjoon blinked for a few times with a confused expression written on his face.

 

 

“Class dismissed. Please read the notes given before you enter the next class.” Professor Jang said and went out of the class.

“Chaeng! Let’s have some barbeque tonight, it’s your special day today.” Jisoo said.

Chaeyoung gave Jisoo an apologetic look. “I-I can’t. I have something to do tonight. I’m sorry.”

“But it’s your birthday today.” Jisoo pouted.

“It’s okay. It’s nothing, it just a birthday.” Chaeyoung weakly smiled.

Jisoo sighed. “Are you going straight to home after this?”

Chaeyoung nodded.

“Take care.” Jisoo hugged Chaeyoung. “Happy Birthday.” Jisoo patted her back lightly and pulled away while smiling.

Chaeyoung nodded. “Thank you. I’ll take my leave now.” Chaeyoung waved and walked away from her college.

Later,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter