Chapter 2

Falling For You | Taerose Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr Kim told Taehyung to go to a restaurant that he already reserved for a dinner. Taehyung straight away drives to the restaurant after he finished with his work. As soon as he enter the restaurant, he can see his family are already sit together at the corner of the restaurant. Taehyung take a seat beside his father.

The chair arrangements are Taehyung, Mr Kim, Mrs Kim and Hye Bin. Mr Kim and Mrs Kim are busy talking to each other leaving only Taehyung in his own thought. But suddenly he can sense a presence on his right side.

“Tae Oppa.” Taehyung’s little step sister, Hye Bin.

“Hye there, little cutie!” He pinches her right cheek.

“Why Oppa is not at home anymore?” Hye Bin asks.

Taehyung smiles at her. “Oppa is very busy nowadays. I’m sorry. I’ll buy you a cute teddy bear next time okay?”

Hye Bin shook her head. “I don’t need a teddy bear. I just want Tae Oppa to stay at home.”

“Aigoo, uri Hye Bin. Do you miss your Oppa that much?” Taehyung pats her head softly.

Hye Bin nods eagerly.

Hye Bin is the only one that Taehyung can accept in his family. Well, she is just a little girl. She don’t know anything. She is still innocent.

“Hye Bin-ah, sit down. Our guests are already here.” Mrs Kim calls for Hye Bin. Hye Bin quickly runs to her mother and sits down quietly.

Taehyung looks to the front and see three figures are approaching them. They take the seat across from them.

“Yerin-ah! Long time no see!” Mrs Kim stands up and hugs her friend.

I can see their daughter, well she really look like a spoiled brat. You know those wealthy little princess. Taehyung thought to himself.

“Omo! Is this your daughter? So pretty!” Mrs Kim says while hugging the girl.

Please don’t tell me that is my future wife. Urghhh.

“Taehyung-ah. Please meet our friends. These are Mr and Mrs Park.” Mr Kim says.

“I’m Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you.” Taehyung smiles and bows to them.

“Omo, I can’t believe that my future son-in-law is so handsome!” Mrs Park says while chuckling.

Taehyung just smile as a response.

“So, is this my future daughter-in-law?” Mrs Kim says while eyeing Chaeyoon.

“Aniyo. The one who will be marrying your son is my youngest daughter.” Mrs Park says.

“Let’s have a seat first.” Mr Kim says.

They took seats across from the Kim’s family and continue chatting. Taehyung busy himself with his handphone because he is so bored right now. He feels so out of place even though this dinner is about his wedding but well he don’t even care.

After about 15 minutes. A girl come to their table and bows.

“I am so sorry for being late!” That girl says while still bowing.

Mrs Park stands up and goes to her side. Taehyung can see Mrs Park say something to her and saw that girl shivers for a moment before she lifts her head.

“I am Park Chaeyoung. Nice to meet you.”

“Aigoo. It’s okay, Chaeyoung-ah. Have a seat, dear.” Mrs Kim says.

Mrs Park goes back to her seat while Chaeyoung takes a seat across from Taehyung.

Chaeyoung is totally different from her sister. While her sister look like a spoiled brat, this Chaeyoung is the totally opposite of it. She looks so urmm I don’t know, I can’t even describe. Taehyung thought to himself.

 

 

I am so dead. Chaeyoung thought to herself.

Her class finished lat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter