Chapter 1

Falling For You | Taerose Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung's POV

As soon as I finished with my meeting, I went to my father house because he said that he has important thing to tell me. I rarely go to his house as I despise him so much since what he did to mother. I could not even look at my step-mother's face at all as I hate her so much. But then, I have no choice since father keep begging me to come to meet him as soon as possible.

"Welcome, young master." said one of my maids.

I just nodded at her and went to the living room since everyone is already there waiting for my arrival.

"Taehyung-ah. You are finally here." Father stands up from his seat and hugs me.

But I just stand there without hugging him back. "Just straight to the point appa. I have so many works to do."

"Tsk. How rude." Mingyu says, my step-brother.

"Have a sit first, son." Appa says and sit down.

"Since you don't even like to stay here, let me just tell you the reason why we called you." My step-mother says.

"Go on." I say to my step-mother.

"You need to get married with one of my friend's daughter."

"No." I give her a glare.

"Please Taehyung-ah. I'm begging you this time. Just this time. You know how I never beg you even when you decided to build your own company instead of working in my company." Appa reaches for my hand and pats it.

I sigh. "Why me? Why not him?" I point towards Mingyu.

“I already have a girlfriend and I already proposed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter