Chapter 20

Falling For You | Taerose Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung carefully placed all the containers that contain food in front of Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung just eyed her husband.

“Here. Eat up.” Taehyung flashed a small smile at his wife after he took a seat beside of her bed.

Chaeyoung frowned at the food in front of her.

“Wae? You don’t like the food?” Taehyung asked worriedly.

“Ani.” Chaeyoung said softly after she shook her head.

“Then?”

“Why are there so many food?” Chaeyoung asked as she turned her head to look at Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled and took the spoon to scoop the rice. “I don’t want you to faint again like last time. You need to eat a lot. The doctor said your body is lack of nutrients and energy.”

Chaeyoung pouted.

“Ahh..” Taehyung said as he tried to feed her.

Chaeyoung opened and let Taehyung feed her.

Taehyung smiled when Chaeyoung let him feed her this time. She used to be the stubborn one as she always resisted when he wanted to feed her.

“Why don’t you eat too?” Chaeyoung asked after she swallowed the food in .

“I’ll eat after I am finish with feeding you.” Taehyung said as he wiped the corner of using his fingers.

Chaeyoung sighed. “I can eat b-“

Taehyung pecked her lips quickly and grinned. “I know what you are going to say.”

Chaeyoung hit his shoulder while Taehyung pretended to be in pain.

“Your acting is terrible.” Chaeyoung crossed her arms.

“Ah, it hurts.” Taehyung used his hand to rub his shoulder.

“Stop it.” Chaeyoung said.

Taehyung still rubbing his shoulder slowly.

“I-I didn’t hit you that hard.”Chaeyoung trying to defend herself.

“How could you hit your own husband?”

“I’m sorry.” Chaeyoung said softly.

“What?” Taehyung asked.

“I said I’m sorry.” Chaeyoung mumbled.

“What?” Taehyung leaned closer with a playful smirk on his face. “I can’t hear you.”

“I said I am sorry.” Chaeyoung said a bit louder while staring at his face while clenching the hospital’s blanket on her lap.

Taehyung smiled and leaned closer to capture her lips into a soft kiss.

“I’m sorry that I hit you.” Chaeyoung said when he pulled away.

“I was just kidding. It wasn’t hurt at all.” Taehyung chuckled.

 

 

“Is this all that I bought?” Mrs Park asked her maid.

“Yes, Mrs Park.”

“You can go back to your work. Thank you.” Mrs Park said and smiled.

The maid bowed and left.

Mrs Park was busy arranging those presents that she bought with a smile on her face that she did not realised her daughter came into the ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter