Chapter 21

Falling For You | Taerose Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh hey mom, it is very rare to see you cooking!"

Chaeyoon said as she came into the kitchen with her hands full of shopping bags.


Mrs Park just smiled at her daughter. "Where were you from?"


"Shopping." Chaeyoon grinned.


"With? Soyou?" Mrs Park asked.


Chaeyoon shook her head. "Soyou is so busy with her works nowadays. So I went with Takgu Oppa."


"Takgu? I thought you guys already broke up?" Mrs Park raised her eyebrow.


"Well we just got back together." Chaeyoon said.
Mrs Park just shook her head.


"So what are you cooking?" Chaeyoon asked as she placed her shopping bags on the kitchen counter before she went to see what Mrs Park was cooking.


"Kimchi stew." Mrs Park said with a smile on her face.


"Kimchi stew? You never made that before." Chaeyoon frowned.


"I am making this for Chaeyoung. She must be bored of eating those hospital food for long." Mrs Park chuckled.


Chaeyoon rolled her eyes. "She has her own husband to take care of her. Why are you troubling yourself?"


"Chaeyoon-ah." Mrs Park said as she stop from cooking. "This is not a trouble at all. I am doing this on my own will. She's my daughter."


"Yeah, whatever." Chaeyoon pouted and left the kitchen with her shopping bags.


Mrs Park just shook her head.


Chaeyoon slammed her door shut and threw all the shopping bags onto her bed.


"Everything is about Chaeyoung! Urghh!" Chaeyoon groaned.


She took her phone and dialled a number.


"Hello?" The voice on the other line said.


"Oh Soyou-ah, are you busy?" Chaeyoon asked.


"Ani. Wae?" 


"Can I ask for a help please? You still owe me!"

Chaeyoon pleaded. "If you help me, you don't have to pay my money back." Chaeyoon continued.


Soyou just sighed. "What is it?"


"That's my girl." Chaeyoon smiled.

 

-----------

 


Taehyung sighed while Chaeyoung chuckled at what was happening inside of her room. Taehyung's family which were Mr Kim, Taehyung's step-mom, Mingyu and his fiancee decided to visit Chaeyoung when they just knew that Chaeyoung was in hospital.


"How could he didn't tell us about it." Taehyung's step mother said and glared at Taehyung.


"He probably won't tell us until Chaeyoung gave birth." Mingyu said and shrugged.


Taehyung gave him a death glare.


"Thank you for all the gifts and thanks for coming here." Chaeyoung said while smiling.


"Do you need anything else, honey?" Taehyung's step-mom caressed Chaeyoung's hair as soon as she sat at the side of bed, she even pushed Taehyung away.


Taehyung rolled his eyes after he stood up to give some space.


Mr Kim just chuckled. He was happy to see the scene in front of him. He was glad that he made a decision to let Taehyung married Chaeyoung.


"Tell us if you need anything else." Mingyu said and winked at her.


"Why did you do that?!" Taehyung growled at Mingyu. 


"What?" Mingyu chuckled.


"We can't wait to see the baby." Lisa said. What a small world when Chaeyoung just knew that Lisa is engaged to Mingyu. Lisa is also her co-worker in the kindergarten. Lisa teaches dance in the same kindergarten as Chaeyoung.


"Eat a lot okay, if you crave for anything just give your mommy a call, alright?" Taehyung's step-mom said.


Chaeyoung just nodded.


"What did I tell you to call me?" Taehyung's step mom asked as she stared at Chaeyoung.


"Neh, mommy." Chaeyoung said softly.


"Good." Taehyung's step mom clapped her hands.


Taehyung just snorted.


"Alright, we better let Chaeyoung rest now. Take care of yourself, okay?" Mr Kim said and stood up.
Chaeyoung nodded. 


"Take care of your wife well, son." Mr Kim patted Taehyung's shoulder. "Tell us if anything happened."


"Neh, appa." Taehyung said and led his family out of the room.


"Annyeong, Chaeyoungie." Taehyung's step mom, Mingyu and Lisa said together.

 

---------------

 


Mrs Kim was pacing back and forth in the living room.


"Eomma?" Chaeyoon called.


"Ohh Chaeyoon-ah." Mrs Kim said she turned to look at Chaeyoon.


"I thought you said you were going to the hospital?" Chaeyoong raised her eyebrow.


Mrs Kim sighed. "I was waiting for your appa but he just called saying that he was stuck in the traffic since there was a major accident."


"Well I can send the food to the hospital." Chaeyoon casually said.


"Really?" Mrs Kim's eyes beamed in excitement.
Chaeyoon nodded.


"Can I come with you then?" Mrs Kim asked.


"Ahh about that." Chaeyoon scratched her head. "I'm going to meet Takgu Oppa and I'm going to my friend's house later." She explained.


"Oh okay then." Mrs Kim's face look disappointed.


"You can visit her next time, maybe tomorrow." Chaeyoon suggested.


Mrs Kim nodded slowly. "Here. Send my regards to her." Mrs Kim handed her the paper bag.


"I'll get going now. Annyeong." Chaeyoon kissed Mrs Kim's cheek and went out.

 

---------------

 


Taehyung rubbed Chaeyoung's tummy slowly while staring at her face. Chaeyoung fell asleep after she ate a lot of food made by his step mom. He chuckled when he remembered how Chaeyoung really love his step m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter