Chapter 6

Falling For You | Taerose Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung groggily opened his eyes when Chaeyoung’s alarm kept on ringing. He reached for her alarm using his one arm and turned it off. He looked at Chaeyoung who was sleeping peacefully in his other arms. He smiled when he looked at her. He traced her face features lightly using his fingers. Chaeyoung slightly stirred which caused Taehyung stop his doing. He sighed out of relief when he saw that there was no sign of her waking up. Taehyung kissed the tip of her nose lightly and smiled to himself. After doing so, he decided to go back to sleep by pulling Chaeyoung closer to him.

Later, Chaeyoung started to open her eyes due to rays of the sunlight. Chaeyoung felt heat on her cheeks when she realized the position she was in. Chaeyoung tried to wake up but Taehyung’s grip on her was tightening when she moved slightly. Chaeyoung sighed and decided to wake him up.

“Taehyung.” Chaeyoung patted his cheek lightly. Taehyung stirred a bit but still didn’t wake up.

“Taehyung-ah, wake up.” Chaeyoung shook his body gently resulting Taehyung to open his eyes sleepily.

When Taehyung loosened his grip on her, Chaeyoung took the chance to release herself from him and sat up. Chaeyoung was tying up her hair into a ponytail when Taehyung sat up too.

“Why are you up so early?” Taehyung asked with his morning voice.

“You can go back to sleep if you want. I’ll just go and make breakfast.”

Chaeyoung was going to stand up when Taehyung grabbed her wrist. “Don’t. Don’t make breakfast.”

Chaeyoung turned to look at Taehyung with a questioning look on her face. “Why not?”

“Let’s eat outside, it’s my treat.” Taehyung said and smiled.

Chaeyoung bit her lower lips.

“Get ready.” Taehyung stood up and went to the bathroom.

 

 

After they had their breakfast, they went into Taehyung’s car and fastened their seatbelts.

“Do you have anywhere that you want to go, birthday girl?” Taehyung asked while driving slowly from the restaurant.

Chaeyoung chuckled hearing that nickname. “No.”

“Come on, today is Saturday so don’t tell me that you are going to just stay in home.”

“I usually spend my weekend by reading.” Chaeyoung pursed her lips.

“Well not today. Tell me where do you want to go? Shopping mall? Saloon? Spa?” Taehyung asked excitedly.

“Hmmm, there is a place that I really want to go.” Chaeyoung said sheepishly.

“Tell me, I’ll take you there.” Taehyung said and sped up.

 

 

“A pet café?” Taehyung asked as he raised his eyebrow.

Chaeyoung nodded excitedly. “Let go inside.” Chaeyoung said and walked ahead towards the entrance.

“I thought she wanted to go to a shopping mall or something.” Taehyung mumbled to himself and chuckled before he walked to the entrance.

Taehyung entered the pet café and he looked around to find Chaeyoung. He saw her at the corner of the café as she was crouching down while patting a dog. Taehyung went towards her.

“Isn’t he so cute?” Chaeyoung’s eyes beamed with happiness when she lifted the dog into her arms.

“Yeah but you’re cuter.” Taehyung grinned.

Chaeyoung snorted and put down the dog before she went to another corner.

Taehyung just followed her around.

After for a few hours, they decided to leave the pet café. They were now walking towards the car.

“I’ve always wanna come here but never had the chance to. Thank you so much for bringing me here.” Chaeyoung said and smiled genuinely.

Taehyung nodded and smiled back before he started the engine and drove off.

Then, they went to the mall to watch a movie, had their lunch, Taehyung bought things for Chaeyoung even though she refused to accept any of them but she had to as he was so stubborn, and had their dinner before going back. The ride was silence but a comfortable one. Taehyung glanced to his side and saw Chaeyoung already fell asleep and smiled to himself.

After driving for a few minutes, Taehyung parked his car carefully and closed his door slowly before going to Chaeyoung’s side. He opened the door slowly and closed the distance between him and Chaeyoung. He stared at her face for a while before decided to wake her up.

Chaeyoung opened her eyes slowly and rubbed her eyes. “We’ve re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter