Chapter 19

Falling For You | Taerose Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung was on her 6 months pregnancy. Taehyung no longer let her go to work. She will stay at home while Taehyung also stay at home while doing his work. He only go to the office if there was any important meetings, other than that he will just continue doing his work in his office room at the house.

Chaeyoung could not ask for more as Taehyung has been treating her so well. He even learnt on how to cook and did the house chores.

Chaeyoung went to the kitchen to cut some fruits for herself. She smiled to herself when she lifted the bowl that was full of different type of fruits in front of her face. She held the bowl carefully and walk slowly to the living room. She was going to take a seat at the sofa when Taehyung snatched the bowl from her.

“Why you didn’t call for me?” Taehyung frowned as he placed the bowl on the coffee table in front of the sofa.

“I can do it by myself, Tae.” Chaeyoung calmly replied.

Taehyung gently helped her to sit. “But still, I am worried if anything happen to you.” He continued after they took a seat on the sofa.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. “I was just getting myself a bowl of fruits. Nothing is going to happen.”

“Well you never know what could happen.” Taehyung said.

Chaeyoung shook her head and reached for the remote control on the table to switch on the television.

“Here.” Taehyung placed a small napkin on her lap before he placed the bowl on it.

Chaeyoung smiled and reached for the fork to eat the fruits. She smiled in delight as she chewed on the fruit.

Taehyung chuckled when he look at her.

“Do you want some?” Chaeyoung asked while showing the fruits.

Taehyung shook his head and gently run his fingers on her soft and silky hair.

They were watching a drama, as usual with Taehyung’s arm wrapped on her shoulder. Taehyung took a glance at his wife after half an hour the drama started. He smiled when he saw Chaeyoung already fell asleep with her head on his shoulder. He took the bowl from her lap and placed it on the coffee table. He kissed the crown of her head. He placed his one arm under her knees and another one wrapped on her shoulder and carried her bridal style to their bedroom. He gently placed her on the bed and pulled the cover to cover her body so she won’t feel cold. He caressed her cheek softly and placed a soft kiss on her lips before he went back to his office room to continue with his work.

 

 

“The document you wanted me to get for you.” Mrs Park’s secretary placed a document on Mrs Park’s table.

“Thank you.” Mrs Park said to her secretary.

Mrs Park’s secretary bowed as a response.

Mrs Park took a deep breath and opened the document. After she read what was inside the document, her eyes went wide.

“What does it mean?” Mrs Park asked.

“After those several tests being carried out, we found that Miss Chaeyoon does not has any diseases like what Mrs Lee claimed before.” Mrs Park’s secretary told.

“What? I don’t get it.” Mrs Park a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter