Chapter 7

Falling For You | Taerose Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung was standing in her beautiful wedding dress while fidgeting with her fingers. She stood in front of the big mirror in her own room. She still can’t believe that she’s getting married at the age of 22. There was still a lot of things that she wanted to achieve. Marriage was never in her list. She heard the sound of a door being opened.

“My daughter! You look so pretty!” Mrs Park came into the room and hugged Chaeyoung. She pulled away after and stared at her daughter.

“M-mom.” Chaeyoung said softly.

“Yes?” Mrs Park while smiling.

“C-can I-I just b-back off from this wedding?” Chaeyoung stuttered.

Mrs Park’s smile’s faltered. “What nonsense is this?”

“I-I don’t want to get married this early. Please mom.” Chaeyoung pleaded.

“You must be joking right?” Mrs Park said.

Chaeyoung hung her head low.

“Be prepared. The ceremony will start in just a few minutes.” Mrs Park and left the room.

Without her knowing, Taehyung was standing outside of the room. He accidently heard the conversation between Chaeyoung and her mother as he was going to enter the room when he spotted Mrs Park in there. He made sure to hide when he saw Mrs Park was existing the room. He entered the room after Mrs Park went out.

Chaeyoung was sobbing silently.

“Hey..” Taehyung called softly.

Chaeyoung wiped her tears with her fingers.

“What are you doing here?” Chaeyoung asked while sniffling.

“Checking on my wife.” Taehyung shrugged and chuckled.

“You shouldn’t be here.” Chaeyoung said above a whisper.

“I know.” Taehyung grinned.

They were staring at each other for a moment when Taehyung pulled her into his arms, wrapping her in his embrace.

Chaeyoung face came in contact with his chest while Taehyung whispered at her ear.

“Don’t worry. I’ll take care of you.”

Chaeyoung gripped the hem of his suit.

Taehyung kissed her head before pulling away. “See you later, wifey.” Taehyung winked and went out of the room.

“I’ll make you happy so that you won’t regret marrying me, Chaeyoung.” Taehyung mumbled to himself while walking away.

Chaeyoung kept blinking while staring at his figure.

 

 

“I do.” Taehyung said while looking at Chaeyoung’s face.

It was Chaeyoung’s turn to say it but she remained silent while staring at Taehyung’s face. “Can we please don’t do this.” Chaeyoung whispered to Taehyung.

Taehyung raised his eyebrow while looking at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung closed her eyes tightly while muttering. “This is just a dream, Chaeng-ah!” She kept repeating it for few times.

Taehyung frowned at her.

People started to murmur among themselves while waiting for Chaeyoung to say ‘I do’.

Mrs Park clenched her fist. “What is she doing?!”

Chaeyoung opened her eyes and saw Taehyung’s face. Chaeyoung gasped. “Ohmygod! It’s not a dream!” Chaeyoung said in panic and bit her lips.

Taehyung grasped Chaeyoung hands tightly. “Hey, we are in this together right?” Taehyung tried to comfort her.

Chaeyoung’s eyes soften when she heard what Taehyung said. She sighed and took a deep breathe.

“I-I d-do.” Chaeyoung stuttered.

“You may kiss the bride.” The priest said.

Taehyung lifted the veil and cupped both of her cheeks in his hands. Taehyung leaned closer and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter