Chapter 16

Falling For You | Taerose Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung just finish with his work and he rested his back against the chair as he massaged his temples. He released a sigh and opened his eyes. His eyes caught a photo with a complete frame on his desk which made him smiled immediately. He reached for the photo and stared at it as he smiled widely. It was a photo of Chaeyoung in her graduation attire while holding a big bouquet of flowers during her graduation day in last year.

~~

Taehyung smiled widely when Chaeyoung walked gracefully on the stage to receive the scroll of her degree. Taehyung kept taking photos of his wife with his camera. Jennie and Yoongi came too, and as usually Jennie cried while Yoongi clapped loudly as he was so proud of his little sister.

 

~~

“Taehyung!” Chaeyoung yelled in happiness as she spotted him among the crowd after she had a talk and photo session with her course mates.

Taehyung turned around and smiled at her with his arms widely spread opened.

Chaeyoung giggled before she ran slowly into his arms.

Taehyung hugged her tightly while kissing her temple. “Congratulations, Chae-ah.”

“Thank you.” Chaeyoung said before she kissed him on his cheek.

“Alright, let’s go and celebrate!” Yoongi said from behind.

“Jennie unnie!” Chaeyoung pulled away from Taehyung after she saw Jennie and ran to her.

“Aww, congratulations my little baby girl!” Jennie said and she hugged Chaeyoung tightly.

“You did a good job.” Yoongi said as he ruffled Chaeyoung’s hair.

“Not my hair.” Chaeyoung playfully pouted.

“Alright, let’s go now. Today is my treat!” Yoongi said making the others screamed in happiness.

 

~~

Taehyung chuckled when he just realized how does time flies, it already a year after her graduation, she’s already working now.

Suddenly, there was a knock on his door and he placed the photo back.

“Come in.” Taehyung said as he averted his gaze towards the door.

Yoongi peeked in with his gummy smile.

“Hyung!” Taehyung smiled.

“Am I bothering you now?” Yoongi asked.

Taehyung shook his head. “Aniya.”

“Good. Because..” He paused as he opened the door wider and suddenly there were two little girls who are twins ran inside the office while giggling. “I brought them along.”

Those girls were Yoongi and Jennie’s daughters, Yoonni and Yoonmi.

“Give your uncle a kiss.” Yoongi told his daughters.

Taehyung titled his head slightly as he was waiting for the girls.

Yoonni being the active one straight away went to Taehyung and kissed his cheek. Meanwhile, Yoonmi being the shy one, hid behind her father’s leg while shaking her head.

“Yoonmi-ah..” Yoongi said slowly.

Slowly Yoonmi walked to Taehyung and placed a soft kiss on his cheek making Taehyung chuckled and lifted the twins in his arms making them giggled.

Yoongi took a seat in front of Taehyung and smiled while looking at Taehyung who was playing with his daughters.

“Where’s Jennie?” Taehyung asked after he placed the twins back on the floor.

“She went out with her mother. So I am in charge of these two today.” Yoongi answered him.

“Where are you from?” Taehyung asked again.

“From the mall nearby. I brought them to the cinema, there was a cartoon movie that they wanted to see.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter