Chapter 14

Falling For You | Taerose Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung turned around when he heard someone said his name.

“Chaeyoung!” He beamed and pulled her into his arms.

Chaeyoung pulled away and tilted her head at him. “What are you doing here?”

Taehyung pecked her lips and placed his arm around her shoulder. “Kaja.”He dragged her to the elevator.

Chaeyoung frowned when she noticed that he purposely ignored her question. She kept quiet while observing his face until they reached his room.

“Here is your belongings.” The bellboy said and bowed leaving the two alone.

“Thank you.” Taehyung said and went to sit on the bed.

Chaeyoung stood in front of him with her arms crossed over her chest while furrowing her brows.

“What’s with the face?” Taehyung asked in amusement.

“You didn’t answer my question earlier.” Chaeyoung narrowed her eyes at him.

Taehyung smiled and pulled her to stand in between his legs while holding both of her hands. He kissed both of her hands and lifted his head with his box smile on his face.

“I think I don’t have to tell you the reason why I am here. I am sure you already know.” Taehyung laughed a little.

Chaeyoung gasped. “You ditch your work so you can come here?”

Taehyung weakly nodded.

Chaeyoung sighed. “I can’t believe it.”

“Come on, I need a break too.” Taehyung said.

“I won’t be by your side, I’m on my field trip, remember?” Chaeyoung pouted.

Taehyung’s lips curved into a smile. “Maybe I can join as well?”

Chaeyoung frowned at him.

He was amused with her reaction. He laid down as he wrapped his arms around her waist making them fell together on the bed with her on top of his. He placed butterfly kisses on her face making her giggled.

“Stop it.” Chaeyoung placed her palms on his face.

He kissed her palm making her laughed a little.

Chaeyoung brushed his bangs that covered his forehead and placed a soft kiss on his forehead.

They were staring at each other with pure admiration.

Suddenly Taehyung flipped their position making her laid down with him hovering her as he smiled at her lovingly.

“What time will you activity start?”

“At 8.00 pm.” Chaeyoung answered while still staring at him.

Taehyung looked at his wrist. “We still have a lot of time then.” He flashed her a light smirk.

“W-what?” Chaeyoung stuttered.

“I promise you, it will be a quick one.” Taehyung continued with a smirk still on his face.

Chaeyoung widened her eyes when Taehyung captured her lips.

 

 

Their first activity end at 10.30 pm and the students went to their respective rooms to have a rest.

Chaeyoung came out of the toilet after she finished with her daily routine before going to bed. She saw Jisoo was furrowing her brows while staring at her phone.

“Jisoo-ah.”

No answer.

“Jisoo-ah.”

Still, no answer.

“Kim Jisoo!” Chaeyoung yelled her name.

Jisoo jolted and almost dropped her phone before she looked at Chaeyoung with a questioning look on her face.

“Y-yes?”

“Why you look so stress?” Chaeyoung asked worriedly.

“A-aniya.” Jisoo faked a laugh and place

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter