Chapter 10

Falling For You | Taerose Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey there, why are you up so early today?” Taehyung asked as he wrapped his arms around Chaeyoung’s small waist from behind.

Chaeyoung just chuckled and continued packing the food into a box.

“Here!” Chaeyoung turned around to face Taehyung while holding onto the lunch box that she made.

“What’s this?” Taehyung asked as he took the lunch box from her.

“Your lunch box. Make sure you eat it during your lunch. I know you always skip your meal.” Chaeyoung said and smiled.

Taehyung looked at her face and back to the lunch box in his hands before he let out a small chuckle. “Thank you.” He kissed her cheek and smiled at her.

“I hope you will like it. I’m not a really good cook but at least I’ve tried. I can on-“

Taehyung pecked her lips. “I’m sure it will taste so delicious since you cooked it with all of your heart. Am I right?” Taehyung winked at her.

“Well…” Chaeyoung paused as she started to blush. “Yeah.”

“Don’t you have any classes today?” Taehyung asked as he placed the lunch box onto the table and took a seat to eat breakfast that Chaeyoung had prepared.

“No. I don’t have any classes today.” Chaeyoung said as she scooped the rice into a bowl and gave it to Taehyung.

“Really? Then I should come back home for lunch.” Taehyung said.

“But I already made you a lunch box?” Chaeyoung asked back.

“But I want to eat with you?” Taehyung pursed his lips.

Chaeyoung chuckled. “Alright, just give that lunch box to your personal assistant, Sehun-ssi. You said he’s such a workaholic that he used to skip his lunch.”

“Aigoo. My wife is such a kind person.” Taehyung pinched her cheek.

“Stop that.” Chaeyoung smacked his hand while giggling.

Taehyung suddenly stood and bent over to kiss Chaeyoung’s lips. “Stop being so adorable.” Taehyung sat back and winked at her.

Chaeyoung scoffed and looked away. “J-just e-eat already. You are going to be late.”

Taehyung smirked and started to eat his breakfast.

 

 

As he promised, Taehyung really came back for lunch and went back to office after he had his lunch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter