Chapter 15

Falling For You | Taerose Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The four of them were sitting in silence in a café nearby the hotel. Jisoo and Chaeyoung were staring at each other without blinking their eyes.

“I’ll go order some food.” Seokjin broke the silence and went to the counter.

“I’ll follow you, hyung.” Taehyung said and ruffled Chaeyoung’s hair before he went to follow Seokjin.

Jisoo sighed. “I’m sorry for not telling you.”

Chaeyoung’s lips curved upward. “Aniya, I’m sorry too.” She reached for Jisoo hands and caressed it gently.

Jisoo smiled while looking at her. “So, are we good?”

Chaeyoung chuckled. “Of course!”

Jisoo chuckled too.

“But still, why you didn’t tell me about Seokjin oppa is here? You don’t have to sneak out.” Chaeyoung asked.

“I am still shy to tell you about it.” Jisoo pouted. “Yah! You didn’t tell me about Taehyung-ssi too!” Jisoo glared at the younger.

Chaeyoung sheepishly smiled. “Well, I was surprised too.”

“You didn’t know he was coming?” Jisoo asked.

Chaeyoung shook her head. “I was heading to the elevator when I saw him in the lobby.”

“Love birds.” Jisoo tsked and smirked.

Chaeyoung just chuckled as a reply.

 

 

Taehyung and Seokjin were queuing to make an order. The line was kind of long as the café was occupied with a lot of customers especially in the morning.

“How long have you been here?” Seokjin asked.

“Since their first day here.” Taehyung answered.

“Miss Chaeyoung so much?” Seokjin chuckled.

Taehyung smiled as a reply. He did not know Seokjin so well, this was their second meeting as the first one was on their wedding day. He only knew Seokjin from Chaeyoung as she told about him a lot as he is Jisoo’s boyfriend. He knew that those two met when Jisoo was a freshman in the uni as Seokjin was pursuing his Master in the same uni.

“I am glad that you make Chaeyoung happy. She’s like my little sister already.” Seokjin smiled warmly.

Taehyung hummed. “I’ll make sure to make her happy all the time.”

“So when will I get to see a mini Chaeyoung?” Seokjin smirked as he nudged Taehyung’s arm.

Taehyung chuckled. “We need to wait for Chaeyoung then.”

 

 

Chaeyoung was lying on the bed in Taehyung’s room. After their activity ended on their last day in Mokpo, Taehyung was shocked when Jisoo knocked on his door telling him Chaeyoung fainted right away after their activity ended.

Taehyung leaned against the headboard while brushing her hair softly. He was glad that she was getting better from her fever. Her temperature was so hot earlier and he was glad that now her temperature started to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter